3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 11:36 pm

Ryse: Son Of Rome

Ryse-Son-of-Rome.jpg

Genre - QTE Action Benchmark
Developer - Crytek
Publisher - Microsoft Game Studios / Deep Silver (PC)
Release Date - Released
Platform - XBOX ONE, PC
[hide = 'Video'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 7glAsWaiZzM [/ hide]

Modified October 10, 2014 by ACE
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 29.08.21

: trollface:

[quote] Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli said in an interview with CVG that the Xbox 360-exclusive Codename: Kingdoms will not only push the console to the limit, but also offer players a fundamentally new interactive entertainment.

When asked when the news about the mysterious project will appear, since more than six months have passed since the announcement of Kingdoms at E3 2010, and nothing is known about the game, Yerli said:

“Now I cannot talk about it, maybe the next exhibition E3, maybe earlier. I don't know for sure yet. "

“As a company we cannot be limited to shooters, we have to create new forms of interactive entertainment, and I think Kingdoms is the new interactive entertainment.

“Working with Microsoft allows us to do something really new and wonderful from our point of view and from the point of view of gamers.

Yerley also said that the developers intend with Kingdoms to get the most out of the Xbox 360.

“ I think when Crysis 2 comes out, then you will see how to squeeze the most out of the multiplatform, but with Kingdoms we will show you how to squeeze 110% of the performance out of the Xbox 360. "[/ quote]

G
Guest 29.08.21

Rather, E3, where they will tell you in detail about the project. A very interesting title is emerging.

The art is very beautiful.

H
Hitm0n 29.08.21

A very interesting title about which nothing is known: trollface:

G
Guest 29.08.21

[b] Hitm0n [/ b], there are very beautiful art, it is known that it will look better than Crisis 2, and the gameplay should be extremely original.

Hence the interest in the project.

X
Xenosag 29.08.21

Definitely one of the few interesting games announced on the X360, I hope TBA [b] 2011 [/ b] really corresponds to the truth, and not written from the bulldozer.

H
Hitm0n 29.08.21

[b] killidi [/ b], bake the arts, everything always looks much cooler on them than in reality. Looking better than a second cruise? It looks better on a PC than on consoles, and this already says something, they will not jump above their heads (110%: lol :). Especially since kraytek love to talk
about. About the original gameplay is generally ridiculous, every developer thinks that their game is somewhat different from others and original, in fact, they have already tried everything for a long time and it is almost impossible to be original. Perhaps the original one for their studio, after all, shooters were only doing before)
[offtopic] although, if you choose between FM4, Gears3 and Kingdoms, then of course the latter is the most interesting of all: oops: [/ offtopic]

Нis Mаjesty 29.08.21

Oooh how ... ps3 did not pull ex360 so right?

G
Guest 29.08.21

[b] Hitm0n [/ b],
[quote] bake the arts, everything always looks much cooler on them, [/ quote]
By the arts, you can judge what kind of game (in visual terms) is emerging. Moreover, very often and they are not at all impressive.
[quote] Look better than the second cruise? It looks better on a PC than on consoles, and this already says something, they will not jump higher than their heads (110%). Moreover, kraytek love to talk about [/ quote]
The difference between the console Crisis 2 and the baking one is about the same as in any multiplatform. Those. the resolution can be higher, anti-aliasing, a couple of effects. Only here, in general, the picture is the same. An untrained person may not even notice the difference. In addition, for example, the same IGN called X360 Crisis 2 the most beautiful game on consoles. So the claim that Kingdoms is prettier than K2 is quite interesting.
[quote] It's funny about the original gameplay, every developer thinks that their game is somewhat different from others and original [/ quote]
NO. The vast majority do NOT say that. Kraitek promises something innovative with a completely new experience.

[url = http: //xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/codename-kingdoms/1144482p1.html] http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/cod ... 482p1.html [/ url]

T
Thing 29.08.21

and I wanted to run through the woods on such an engine on a pc: sad:

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Cheto finally can be an incomprehensible game, information of a specific zero. When they show it, then it will become clear whether to wait or not.
And then another gan loco will be drawn: trollface:

P
Paragraf 29.08.21

Crisis 2 looks gorgeous. If the arts are really from kingdoms, then with such an art design on the edge-gine, such a candy will turn out. : love:
So far it is clear only that this is not a GoV-clone. The gameplay will be something similar to Dark Messiah, it seems to me

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], dark messiah fucking budget shit. plus in the first person. there will most likely be a 3-person game. It is very interesting what will come out of Microsoft Game Studios x Crytek 8) We are waiting for E3: beer:

P
Paragraf 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], the PC version was excellent.
Kingdoms said the following: "Maybe some third person, maybe some first person. We'll see how it comes together"

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], I played on pc at the beginning
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/browse.html? site = & cat = 0 & year = 0 & numrev = 3 & sort = 0 & letter = & search = Dark + Messiah + of + Might + and + Magic] http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html ... + and + Magic [/ url]
[quote name = "Paragraf"] Maybe some third person, maybe some first person. We'll see how it comes together [/ quote]
and where did you write about it? Throw in links with quotes here, maybe I haven't seen something yet))

P
Paragraf 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], there is an interview with someone from Microsoft right after the conference, on game trailers. That's all he said.

And leave the estimates for the holivar. At one time, it seemed to me excellent. Yes, and nothing prevents Kraitek from doing something of higher quality.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], but it seemed to me a terrible feil. anyway. kingdoms has nothing to do with the works of Ubercrap)))

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

[quote name = "Paragraf"] At one time it seemed to me great. [/ quote]
By the way, yes, the dark messiah is ok. If kingdoms is in the same spirit, then a must-have.

a
alxp90 29.08.21

Did Yerli whisper about the extremely original gameplay of Kilidi himself?

In general, the game is like Agent, there is not even a single screen, but the hype and white over 9000.

S
ShadeVoro 29.08.21

Darkmesia was ok, at least he had some new ideas. I wish Kingdoms at least that.

In general, it seems that the game is at the design stage and the kraytek themselves do not really know anything yet, but you can throw loud statements until the release itself.

D
DGQ 29.08.21

The hype around the game is good. I really hope that at E3 we will be shown the gameplay, but at least in principle they will tell us what the game is about. And I really hope that what we saw does not disappoint.