3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 29.08.21 11:46 pm

Red Faction: Guerrilla

An exclusive demo of this game unexpectedly appeared in Qore in April. We are discussing those who have already tried it.

PS I personally quite liked it, especially after getting the robot and the total destruction of everything at the level. But there are some fears that in half an hour of playing all this color music can get bored.
114 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] Richy [/ b], and what else is there besides the demos of the red fact? I think to buy

J
Just enno 29.08.21

downloaded but not yet tested
There is still linger in shadows
high speed bowling
and Temka
Cor is free, only games are downloaded to the subscribers of the cor, which I am for a couple of days: ads:

D
Digital noise 29.08.21

played. expected that there will be trash. surprisingly Pts tightened) mega fun) and I liked visual effects and animation very much) I will play in full

T
Tremere 29.08.21

[b] Digital Noise [/ b], in more detail, physics is really mega cool, and is it important to affect the gameplay?

A
Aserp 29.08.21

close: gigi:

D
Digital noise 29.08.21

[quote name = "Tremere"] [b] Digital Noise [/ b], you can for more detail, physics really mega cool, and it is important to influence the gameplay? [/ quote]

Well ultimate arcade gameplay to cant) but destrakshn umatovy.
From the weapon they give in the demo a mega hammer, sticky grenades with remote control (I hope to explain the fan and the tactics from using them is not worth it), a shotgun and a machine gun) there is a bunch of containers with fuel lying around. you shoot at the tank, the floor of the base takes off into the air, taking away everyone who was near. Is the door closed? it doesn't matter, we knock out the windows and stick or blow up the wall) Moreover, one wall collapses and the whole building gradually collapses behind it)
You can also drive different equipment)

c
cube23 29.08.21

and in general use when the demo will be hung? : razz:

D
Dan4MerC 29.08.21

[b] Richy [/ b] how much does it cost to subscribe to bark? do you pay monthly or for a year at once?

T
Tremere 29.08.21

I looked at one of the fresh videos, cool, cho

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

The game is cool, judging by the demo, you can really destroy anything, only cars do not fly to pieces. It is imperative to play the full game.

S
ShadeX 29.08.21

took the key from THQ.com, the game is very fun. You can destroy absolutely EVERYTHING, and this is a sufficient incentive for replayability. This is the 5th time I pass, each time in different ways)
Using a hammer as a weapon is comparable to the Gravity Hammer from Halo, the character flies up to the victim and takes it out, an indescribable fan. At the level, in addition to the main ones, there are sub-goals tied to destructibility, such as smashing a couple of laboratories or factories in between shootings.
RF turned out to be a worthy contender for inclusion in the buylist, the multiplayer there should be hellish.

S
Slifer 29.08.21

dema is good

D
Dan4MerC 29.08.21

cool game, I will take in the summer 8)

A
Alivan 29.08.21

Enemies are stupid, graphics are worthless, after kz2 you don't even want to look at it.

A
Aserp 29.08.21

Played in demu.Igra ohrenna, destrashken awesome, you can destroy everything, destroy And if the bearing wall, it will collapse the entire building (hello Bed Company) 8) .On robot ashche meat: gigi: .Voobschem game must be taken: eek:

[color = green ] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Darkiti [/ b], this was done on purpose, otherwise what's the point of technology? : gigi:

P
Paragraf 29.08.21

It seems to be played cheerfully. :) The game looks nice too. Destructibility pleased. But it seems to me that after 2-3 hours I will get tired of it, like Mers 2.

A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], AD in Mers 2 SUCH destructibility was not there and the multiplayer was shit there (was he there?: gigi :)

f
fatal1ty 29.08.21

Lego cups rule! : D

P
Paragraf 29.08.21

[b] Acerp [/ b], Yes, judging by the demo in RF: G is much better than in Merc 2. Both the graphics and the action itself are destroyed. I'm not sure about the variety. Shchaz, damn it, they like to cram "open world" mechanics into any game, where "open world" itself is a desert with installed houses and in which, without following the "plot", there is absolutely nothing to do, and then they will make you run back and forth yes complete missions of the same type. For example, the same Merc 2 and Far Edge 2. And RF: G, it seems to me, will follow their path.

M
Madnfs 29.08.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], open world in almost all games the desert,
even in the vaunted GTA 4 open world is boring