3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richy 29.08.21 11:46 pm

Red Faction: Guerrilla

An exclusive demo of this game unexpectedly appeared in Qore in April. We are discussing those who have already tried it.

PS I personally quite liked it, especially after getting the robot and the total destruction of everything at the level. But there are some fears that in half an hour of playing all this color music can get bored.
114 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aserp 29.08.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], there will be little like missions of the same type, in general, we are waiting for the release. [b] Madnfs [/ b], in GTA, just the best openworld, even just driving around the city is interesting.

T
Tuborg 29.08.21

I read your reviews and again fucking
trash from the hamag, it is trash in Africa,
complete destructibility (moreover, ugly, like in a stranglehold) still surprises someone: shock:

A
Ac! DBurn 29.08.21

[b] Tuborg [/ b], you'd better play the demo, in stranglehold destruction at the level of "a vase can break" but here EVERYTHING really crashes

played the demo, awesome game, purely for the sake of destruction I will take it, all the same this has not happened in games

T
Tuborg 29.08.21

[b] Ac! dBurn [/ b], actually played
about the stranglhold, I meant that they look the same, hit the wall with a hammer - it shattered into three pieces: lol:
in the first part it was cool, indoors, Naturally, you make tunnels for yourself,
but then what? open space with flying houses of cards and budget in general, mega game yes ,: up:
my head is spinning from you, people

[spoil] but really good games like pe5 and many others here are considered shit
gamemag my ass [/ spoil]

A
Ac! DBurn 29.08.21

[b] Tuborg [/ b], in stranglehold the rod is covered with a layer of blocks, they fall off - that's all the damage, and you can shoot a grenade launcher at the wall until blue in the face - it won't break,

but in the redaction of the fax, well, pure distraction, threw it into one corner a grenade, in another, in the third, I pressed the detonator - BIGBADA BOOM! there is no building, no fence, there is nothing that was a minute ago in this place, cool + put several opponents

[quote name = "Tuborg"]
in the first part it was cool , indoors, naturally you make tunnels for yourself
[/ quote]

and here you can make tunnels through whole villages with a bunch of buildings, and if something doesn't please you can demolish the building to hell, but by car ... just like in one game on mobiles, about a bulldozer

and how is the budget of the game manifested?

awesome game with destructibility which has not yet been in games, I will definitely buy the complete

r
razgulnov 29.08.21

[b] Ac! dBurn [/ b], well, finally the game has found its buyer. It means that not everything is so hopeless. Have you played Mercenaries 2?

A
Ac! DBurn 29.08.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], nope

S
Slifer 29.08.21

[b] Tuborg [/ b], name another game with full destructible as in the subject

N
Ninjitsu 29.08.21

I played the demo and ... I was shocked that people liked this trash so much (IMHO). I'd rather play another blockbuster scripted in the trash than in SUCH destruction.

c
cube23 29.08.21

[b] Ninjitsu [/ b], why is this project trashy?

N
Ninjitsu 29.08.21

[b] cube23 [/ b], but you can't look at her without tears. And I don’t know how it’s on the box, but it even became interesting in what resolution the game was played on the PS3 (I didn’t understand who was in front of me: people from the game in 2009 or football players from FIFA with PS2).

H
HAPPYNAikon 29.08.21

[b] Ninjitsu [/ b], are you playing a game with total destructibility to watch football players or massive destruction?

ps. although purely combat in the game is done badly, and when the camera approaches the shoulder of the Persian it is blurry, and

so the game is cool, if there is variety, then cool, you can play

J
Just enno 29.08.21

Honestly, I was expecting a complete slag, but I got a basically normal, playable demo. I was slightly pleasantly surprised.
But I will not go through the full version. Not mine.

r
rivezico 29.08.21

in short cho, ok? I'll try Maby then

N
Ninjitsu 29.08.21

[b] HAPPYNAikon [/ b], so you yourself answered your own question: this genre obliges the game to look at least decent, and I don't want to watch such destruction.
As for the "football players", it was on them that I noticed wild staircases, although I was never a pixel meter.

H
HAPPYNAikon 29.08.21

[b] Ninjitsu [/ b], well, what kind of "such" destruction? is there any better?

N
Ninjitsu 29.08.21

[b] HAPPYNAikon [/ b], well, I can't admire the destructibility itself if the graphics in the game are just shit, therefore there is no wow-effect from total destructibility, and besides destructibility itself, there is nothing to boast of ... I don’t know how else to explain: )

T
Tuborg 29.08.21

[b] Ninjitsu [/ b] says everything correctly

B
BlooDoo 29.08.21

We got our hands on the subject, I liked it very much, destructibility is on top. Finally, no scripts.
Pinned the moment. On the 3rd or 4th time of passing the demo (and there were 6 of them, which is already an indicator, because I'm not the only one), passing by a building built on a slope, I wanted to smash it: mrgreen:, well, I threw one sticky tape at it and damage the beams that actually supported it. Then I entered this very building and it collapsed under my weight. So much for "shit physics with lame destruction." Of course, there are no mega graphegs with AAAAAAAAA clipping, but I didn't expect it, because I realize that there are so many objects on the screen with a stable FPS (this is also pleasing) and so many resources are devouring, but the language does not turn out to say "a picture of hell". In a nutshell "Full version must have".
IMHO: This is the best game for today for those who like to admire the interaction of falling objects, play with the laws of physics: wink:

T
Tremere 29.08.21

[b] BlooDoo [/ b], hurray: agree: I already WANT it: razz: