3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Illidan Stormrage 31.08.21 10:31 pm

Configuring Glide 3 to OpenGl (Diablo 2)

where here we have a fixed guide for setting up this video driver (Glide), which is necessary for each player (installed in my installation of the game, immediately together with the game client, in order to avoid adversity towards noobs deprived of knowledge about the existence of this original original driver for D2) for the presence of stable 999 fps in any situation of the game?
After returning to the game, I again forgot how to set it to 999 fps and, like all noobs, I sit with 10-50 fps and the client's freezes in herd skirmishes, instead of seeing a trillion mobs as before and the maximum effects from a full room of players in 1 place to have stable 999 fps due to correct glide settings (
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 08.09.21

Can't tune the glide, haha! Suffer. : pitch:

m
malloc 08.09.21

unpack the glide wrapper into the directory with the game and run d2 with the -3dfx key

I
Illidan Stormrage 08.09.21

I remember how I set it up last times, for several days I

go through the combinations of settings and while I raised it up to ~ 150 fps while I set it up, then I remember what jackdaws you can still kill an unnecessary graph, for the sake of maximum fps and the death of the client's friezes with 10+ seconds listing of the alphabet in the upper left the corner of the screen every time you load a new room or stupidly the game itself after minimizing, kada during this time a noob runs up and picks up your top sticking out on the ground, which you, along with the rest of the talrash and unique ones, threw shobs on the ground in 2 windows to transfer to another Persian!)
who knows sho there still poke / switch for apa fps, let me tell all of us.
Who needs to download my glide, you can download here https://clc.to/xo4yga rus the game client is there too, which is for non-perverts yes xD

p
passed 08.09.21

Unscrewing pips on a 25-frame engine is priceless.

B
BIGssdl 08.09.21

whatever the child is amused with, if only not vulkan'om

I

passed the
second card R7 M340 and both of them are used by the driver from Windows and not from the drivers, who have curves on CD, so you used to have 999 fps, then the current 150 with these glide settings, this is just an echo of that xD vidyuh are capable of sho
BIGssdl
which is not supported by these AMD and, in principle, was created for nvidia?))

B
BIGssdl 08.09.21

Illidan Stormrage wrote:
which is not supported by these AMD and, in principle, was created for nvidia?))
Https://www.amd.com/ru/technologies/vulkan

I

BIGssdl
current download links probably does
not exist xD push, I can download radeon-software-adrenalin 2020-21.5.2-win10-64bit-legacyasics from them - crooked garbage, in which, apparently, then it will be possible to put a volcano with the rest of the jackdaws on the windows of the ustonofka, from which I eventually abandoned in favor of stable imbue firewood from T-shirts with 10PWS,

in fact, I have already got rid of the alphabetical freeze in the corner of the screen and this is the norm, but the serano needs to push combinations up to 999 fps, 150 atoms are small and sometimes strange things like a freeze pictures every 3 seconds (with no load on the CPU) some period of time (an ancient bug of the world, presumably asking to turn on all synch ... But this is not accurate) xD

D
Dobermn 08.09.21

It is not the glide settings that are important, but the launch and compatibility keys. they also fluctuate depending on Windows.
below are data for correct work on vin10.

running from admin

-orbtext -3dfx -nohide -glide -skiptobnet -direct -w

for wines 7 there will only be a different kind of compatibility.

without these dances with a tambourine, there will be problems with fps. the cursor will have a value of 25 and for some reason the game itself will still jerk. with these settings, there are no lags, and the cursor fps is about 300, everything is playable both in the window and in fullscreen.

F
FC 18.09.21

do not flatter yourself,
everything falls off steadily, no matter how it works.

here only a normal patch from blizzards, which they coded under v10, will cure.
those. either play in the 1st window, or correctly iterate through the 14 (and not the old) patch for playing on the pg, and not break the graphics processing compatible with the v10 without drugs and a tambourine.

In d14 itself, it is possible that Blizzards have not yet cured a conflict with other software, from which the graphical mode breaks down regularly, i.e. playing on 10k without troubles is not the end of the pain) you need stability in the chaos of software.

I
Illidan Stormrage 07.10.21

updated the settings for Win10
keys for the properties of the game launch shortcut .exe "-w -3dfx -nohide -seed 10 -skiptobnet -direct -orbtext -lq -npl -glide

Dobermn
double-checked your keys, I will use -w -3dfx -nohide -seed 10 -skiptobnet -direct -orbtext -lq -npl -glide pokasho) the
shota powernava serano niggles, I didn’t get 999 fps pusho (otherwise I don’t get
sho glide grisha for fans of a square screen with an under-optimized client, I’m simple for the hd setup screen I am tormenting, because I’m not looking at the bitten off black pieces of the screen on the sides + the glide with the change in the screen resolution of the norms does it seem like)
I would find a key that cuts out all the shadows from the game, which in any game eat dafigische FPS!

I
Illidan Stormrage 09.01.22

forgot)

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

Illidan Stormrage, is it relevant for the remaster?

I
Illidan Stormrage 12.06.22

Obsessed
has not checked yet, there seems to be a built-in glide without settings, so xs can it be set up on the remaster, check how to check, but if you can set up a glide on it with their dead optimization of 7 fps)