3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21 10:37 pm

Game Discussion (Time Zero)

I looked at the top of the forum and did not see any Time Zero related topics.
Che. no one chtoli tuta plays the best browser MMORPG? = -)
in general, are there such or not? )
106 Comments
Sort by:
F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

Topic falls!) People) damn) play online games) play TZ

Z
Zloi_Den 31.08.21

Prevd TZyushnikov. FeelTheSkill what is your nickname? I'm a _masseist_, the 13th nutcase in WB;) I didn't think that they would write about TZ on the ground ..

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

Nitsche behold people walk here) as much as snowmen)))
I have a nickname in the game GoodGuy 10 levl)) =) I don't play almost already, I’m sitting in the chat, count the current) Institute VTS =) I
didn’t think?) but I came here) I saw that no one writes and I think let me write)

S
Supervisоr 31.08.21

Once upon a time he also loved very much. I started playing twice - once until the 3rd, and the second one until the 5th level finished playing and ... I got bored. Hell knows. A lot of money is spent there, with each level more and more. And wandering around the mines is boring.

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

=) I don’t know) at first it was fun for me) I started playing simultaneously with a couple of friends in real life) later one left) and the second sometimes comes in)
you can pour real money into the first levels) 2-3 dollars - more than 4-5 is enough. and then dig and swing) and fight =)
war is the main idea of ​​the game) it rules)

J
John Ramires 31.08.21

In order not to get bored, just diversify the game. To begin with, just try to at least understand what and where it comes from in the game. I immediately thought that things in the store appear on their own, and then I realized that TK is a cool economic emulator, where prices for goods and resources, like in real life, prices for the same oil or gas, depend on the market conditions and currently count. I was both a prospector, and a mercenary, and a stalker, the cartoon was a convict (that's where communism is real :-)), and now both the cartoon and the basis are psionics. Multom before hard labor I wanted to go to the corsairs, I even flunked most of the quest, but hard labor changed my desire. In hard labor, a sun crystal fell out of a golden rat and I wanted to become a psycho :-).
Tired of digging - shoot emergency situations. Tired of PvP - go dig. Get yourself a merchant - this also diversifies the game and also brings income.
Here

J
John Ramires 31.08.21

And it was also cool when I was a stalker. You take an extractor with you and blow on the screens, and then you try to make cool pills from the scraps yourself, looking for these mysterious formulas. It is now the admins have declassified the recipes, and before that there was a secret in this, interest.

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

= -) pseoneGi VTs) burn strongly) collide hiring and corses rule) inzes too VTs) for the company)

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

but in general) I never understood how to survive as a small trader) to outbid, etc.) prices change almost every minute =)

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

started a merchant)) help me with advice h0 but how to do?)

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

and where is all that? = -) like they started to move ... and finished (

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

=) all with NG) join TZ !!!

A
ArtesLord_aka_PoringForce 31.08.21

tell me a site where you can play?

P
PS aka Ne] x [uS 31.08.21

... Temka about TZ, fuck ... =)
... I played the basis for a year, I dropped it after the redesign ... I was a kineticist of the 13th hurray, 30% left to the left, tired of

servo lags, kickbacks ... Timezero. ru - off site for playing

on clansites, it is described in detail how to swing, where is what is, and who is fighting with whom at the moment =) the
conflict between AA and Kitezh will soon develop into another world war ... how the world will begin, and so without war play breaks

Z, S, at the beginning. levels are more interesting to play, at least there is a sense

C
Cipunchick 31.08.21

I still play - nickname Cipunchick -12 psi-medium))))
Game - finally the steering wheel, sorry few girls play

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

it's a pity that the girl in front of you is not clear on the internet or the next akhtung =) and so ... the number of girls suits)

M
MetaLLLL 31.08.21

Hello everyone) I honestly did not expect to see the TK here, I typed, hop and there is a forum)
I also play, I have almost played for 2 years. nickname: Hard Rock 10 levl. I haven’t played yet - I like to throw the game of the month etag on 3) and then cool again) Stalki rule)
write

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

= -) heh) someone raised Temka from the darkness of nothingness = -) she would not fall back

M
MetaLLLL 31.08.21

Heh) well people, like all TK? I mnu there the Persian's day in March buit)

F
FeelTheSkill 31.08.21

two year old? = -) take levl) get 3 stars) considerable bonus on lava)