3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 31.08.21 10:39 pm

Endgame Impressions [spoilers] (Dishonored)

Sharing opinions)
81 Comments
Sort by:
T
Taicho 31.08.21

Expected. If it is not enough to kill, then the future of this world will be clear and peaceful, and Emily will forever be grateful to Vordo. I didn't get a bad ending.

h
hollo0w 31.08.21

I got a good one, despite the fact that I cut out the last levels cleanly.

d
dantevictim 31.08.21

The endings were disappointing)

A
Aligator182 31.08.21

I have a bad ending, because the last few levels just killed all living things that I saw in front of me.

a
aoboev 31.08.21

The endings, apparently, do not depend on the number of those killed, but on the level of chaos that rises during the missions. I killed. He killed a lot. But he did it quietly, the level of chaos was always low and several times he even got a ghost. And the ending is good.
Or maybe it only depends on the quest kills. I filmed everyone in alternative ways: made them a heretic, sent them to the mines, etc. And saved any additional Persians.

R
Ruthless18 31.08.21

Got a good one, went completely in stealth.

D
Dr. Cerberus 31.08.21

Does the game end after killing this lord? if yes, then the game was even short: (I don’t know yet, I left it for tomorrow, but if this is the end of the game, then it turns out I finished the game in 5 hours. Tell me this will be the end or something else will happen when you bang the regent of this?

M
Muffins 31.08.21

Dr. Cerberus
There seem to be a couple more missions. There are 9 of them in the game.

d
dantevictim 31.08.21

Dr. Cerberus
no .. it's not over yet)))

D
Dr. Cerberus 31.08.21

dantevictim
Thank God)

L
Lamune 31.08.21

Emily became an empress for me and was grateful to Carpet for everything. The grave was shown, as Emily, already at an age, laid flowers, there was the name Corvo.

The chaos was high.

L
Lavuer 31.08.21

Showed slides at the end of the game. Judging by the pictures, this is a bad ending. Emily also puts flowers on the grave, the old boatman seems to be dying in a storm, chaos and violence in the city. In the course of the game, he killed all the targets, in the last missions he also cut out all living things, although a couple of the initial ones went to the "ghost". Apparently the ending depends on the style of the passage and on whether you kill / spare your victims. And one more thing: the game is not at all short, because just a little bit more and it would start to become boring.

z
zloidialexx 31.08.21

got a bad ending (although he played the whole game on a ghost, he just started killing everyone when it was necessary to save ethyl in the place where he slept all the time, but he killed quietly ... it's a shame (

g
godsmack 31.08.21

He killed everyone on purpose, did not leave a single living soul at the levels, well, except for the tollboys, of course, he killed even civilians, but he did everything on the sly, sneaking up. In the end he survived and first saved Emily, then not. In the first case, she became an empress, but in the city there was a complete zep, in the second case, in the city she was just a complete zep :)
Now I will start to stealth, if possible, without touching anyone at all, where there is no such possibility - to choke or put to sleep, let's see what happens there ...
And for the third time I will go through a stupid action game, because it was not really possible to fence beautifully.
In short, the game's replayability is simply prohibitive.

S
SamNicko 31.08.21

I went through alternative kills, that is, I did not kill the target (there was a good ending), then I only killed the targets but the level of chaos was low, but then the last missions, starting from the flooded quarter, I killed everyone, I just wanted an average level of chaos, but after killing Daud, my level was high, I got additional I didn’t do the task, I mean Old Rags and a bandit from Bolt Street and at the end of the mission where in the flooded it was not possible to kill Rags or a bandit and it turned out to be a crappy ending now I want to save Daud but kill everyone (except allies) maybe there will be an average level and 3 ending will appear ...
It turns out the endings 1- All good from the plague saved Corvo good Emily too 2- All Bad (Bad) Corvo is evil like Emily Everyone died but still Emily was grateful to Corvo! By the way, Emily drew a picture of Corvo without a mask and wrote there DAD!

K
Kodval 31.08.21

SamNicko
In the diary of the admiral, you can see an entry that he also thinks that Corvo is Emily's real father

A
Aips95 31.08.21

By the way, what did anyone do with Rags? I helped her, and then she appeared everywhere throughout the game. Cool. The game went like this: I run, I turn on the vision through the walls, if I cut down the enemy, I help. He killed all targets except Lady Boyle, helped everyone he met, chopped to pieces only: 1) dogs, 2) assassins, 3) striders (I don't remember how they were right there. With a dagger, that's it, khana) Good ending: everyone recovered. Question: You don't have to help Emily !? If so, I'm shocked because the whole plot revolves around her ...

K
Kodval 31.08.21

Aips95
In the beginning I helped her get rid of the bandits, but I didn't throw poison into their barrel. In the end I killed her)

A
Aips95 31.08.21

I'll try to go through the game like this: kill everyone who interferes, but help those in need. No stealth.

g
godsmack 31.08.21

Gorgeous! I went over again with stealth, did not kill a single person, choked to a minimum, so not only was the ending good, but there were actually fewer rats and mourners, Samuel talked to me in a completely different way, kindly, there was a day on the last mission, and when I cut everyone out, it was night. Again, when everyone was cut out - the loyalists had a fight with each other, Martin and Pendleton fought, and after stealth - they are friends and everyone is against me. Ahirenno simple, for a long time there was no such variety!