3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MakeBelieve 01.09.21 11:40 pm

Dishonored 2 (Technical Issues)

In order not to litter the main topic, let's create this one. 

Discussing here the best optimization from the best developers on the best engine of 2030 (no). 

48 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 01.09.21

Are these all beta patches? 

S
Sailes 01.09.21

Yes. They say it got even better. Added a sharp filter to anti-aliasing, reshade is no longer needed. Dynamic resolution is now configurable, so 60 fps can be achieved on any machine.

S
Strange 01.09.21

Judging by the reviews, almost all the problems are in place, the acceleration due to graphene cutting is mainly, and not from optimizations as such. Looks like it's real F, ala, like with Batman at one time, where just making a fix for a couple of weeks or even months will not fail. In general, such a disregard for the quality control of the final release from such eminent publishers is surprising, in fact, people correctly vinit in the comments, if you have hidden the dough, you do not get a polished game (ala Doom), but a buggy and nerdy piece of shit, to which patches of 7 are molded gigs every week and these patches do not change anything dramatically. I am already silent about tying physics to FPS, this is generally beyond reality in almost 2017. It's sad, in short, to see a fucking project essentially fused with no quality control.

T
Tony Kark 01.09.21

I set all the settings to the maximum, but it enrages the creepy soap in the distance, how to remove it?

L
Ligfip1 01.09.21

1 hour ago, AngryBoblik said:

I set all the settings to the maximum, but it enrages the creepy soap in the distance, how to remove it?

No, a feature of the engine: icon_sad:

You can remove Txaa, but with fxaa stairs tin

S
Sailes 01.09.21

Another beta patch is out

According to a message from the team, the patch once again bumps up performance and improves optimizations, as well as fixes for mouse controls.

In addition, the patch introduces an option to disable motion blur for the camera and fixes some bugs in the interface, menus and the use of multiple displays.

To download the patch, go to the Dishonored 2 properties in the Steam library and open the beta tests section, where select the beta patch. In a couple of minutes the game will receive a patch and Dishonored 2 [BetaPatch] will appear in the library.

c
chalovak 01.09.21

I will duplicate my message, I posted it in the wrong place at first.

Does anyone have problems with dualshok in the game (PS4 Pro)? They occur only in one case: when Dark Vision is on, and there is an artifact nearby that causes the joystick to vibrate. And the problem is that the joystick goes crazy: the camera starts spinning, the Persian goes somewhere, etc., as if the sticks are sticking.

This is not the case in other games. Doubleshok fresh, complete with Pro went.

T
Tesla_F 01.09.21

On ps4 the wildest input lag. Are they going to fix this shit?