3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZITRON 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Sniper elite v2

Developer: Rebellion Developments
Publisher: Rebellion Developments, 505 Games
Genre: Tactical shooter
Release date: May 4, 2012
Platforms: X360, PS3, PC

[quote] [center] [size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Rebellion and Italian studio 505 Games have announced a new game called Sniper Elite V2 due to
hit stores in 2012. [/ font] [/ size] [size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] This game is a continuation of its predecessor in 2005, when the player was given the opportunity to play as a sniper during the Second World War. There is no actual information about the Sniper Elite V2. According to the developers, the game will appear on consoles, news about the PC-version will be later. [/ Font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Guaranteed that the sequel will be the most realistic sniper shooter of World War II - not only in terms of weapon ballistics, but also in the moments when the last shot decides the fate of the player and plot as a whole [/ font] [/ size]
[/ quote]

Boxing art:
[img] http://i35.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0417/ca/aa781074367a3846e2a8b6f14d99dfca.jpg [/ img]
[img] http : //i33.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0417/d4/cb323c19a662b07f16ac1970cc8082d4.jpg [/ img]

Gameplay of the video demo, I advise you to look who has not played, you can shoot eggs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjbcuHNvAkE
[/ center] Modified on April 17, 2012 by ZITRON
105 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dio 01.09.21

Played the demo, strange, but I liked the game. I doubt the full version will leave the same impression.

M
Matthazard pururin 01.09.21

X-rays are cool, and that's all

p
pelmeshek 01.09.21

Russian subs on consoles wake up?

D
Dio 01.09.21

[b] [member = pelmeshek] [/ b], ozone writes that the game is completely in English.

p
pelmeshek 01.09.21

[b] [member = Cobra_Unit] [/ b], there won't even be documentation? what a nightmare: gigi:

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

after the demo is interested in this game, reminded "Enemy at the Gates" and the second calofdyuti : gigi:

B
Blame100500 01.09.21

The demo is interesting, but I would like more room for maneuver.

S
Sh1nn 01.09.21

The demo suddenly liked it.

Buy a full one when it costs ~ £ 20 / $ 30: icon_smile:

O
Owl 01.09.21

Played the demo. Nihrena did not understand how to sniper there if after the first shot all the enemies know about your presence wherever you dive and a large-scale firefight begins, where the hell will you still pokempeer because of the enemy's shots at you .. Or I played something wrong ..

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Owl' timestamp = '1334688630' post = '2619534'] Nikhren did not understand how to sniper there if after the first shot all the enemies know about your presence wherever you are diving and a large-scale firefight begins, where the hell will you still pokemon from behind enemy shots at you [/ quote]
after the shot, the enemies only know about the shot itself,
if after it immediately hide the enemies will not find you
checked on the hard

K
Knuck knuck 01.09.21

played on ps3 in a demo - it looks cheap, and the portfolio of developers does not inspire thoughts of a high-quality product

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

Play on PC and forget.

F
FruiTinG 01.09.21

I played the demo ... I don’t believe it myself, but it seemed interesting to me. The imitation of shooting from a gun was done with a bang. I even remembered the first part and version 2 was made very even at the level of the first (judging by the demo, of course (it took place at the highest difficulty level)) The pad controls are done just wonderfully. That's what raises serious criticism and really destroys the whole concept of the game - it's the behavior of the enemies. Well, I probably have not seen such logs since the days of Kane & Lynch 2, but there such behavior was at least somehow justified ... They rush from side to side, they do not take shelter, their heads burst like watermelons. Shoot - I don't want to. Xs, maybe in the first part there were also the same rams, just then what year it was in the yard, and for me, at the age of 13, it seemed hardcore ...

P
PortalX3 01.09.21

[img] http://i37.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0419/08/2a51bd9dd71904a0d41b3c8e47b53508.jpg [/ img]
Already 2 hours so: up:

Z
ZITRON 01.09.21

[b] [member = PortalX3] [/ b], Same bullshit, I downloaded the demo from the site.

.l1te 01.09.21

[b] [member = PortalX3] [/ b], the same : gigi:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 hours 10 minutes 53 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Steam does not allow download - downloaded from the tracker deMouy, unpacked with a phoenix - steam offers to download the demo anyway, but does not allow it to be done: why:

O
Owl 01.09.21

?
you download from torrents to steamapps, you throw it in, cut steam and choose to play there. what is the problem. On a computer, by the way, the game does not look bad. on ps 3 solid soap, but here it is quite a bit. And I liked all the same deme. I will play the full game for sure. the truth will get bored quickly

.l1te 01.09.21

[b] [member = Owl] [/ b], thanks, I know how to
do it, that's why I wrote that Steam is moving out

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

I liked how the Germans run after their wounded comrade, drag him and you shoot them at the pumpkin)

P
PortalX3 01.09.21

A day later, I was finally able to rate the demo. : icon_mrgreen:
What can I say? I liked it) Of course, the game will not make any revolution, and it will not stay in memory for a long time either, but if it has time to get out before Max Payne 3, then you can pass the time well)