3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyerIst 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou)

Hyrule_Warriors_JP_logo.jpg

Hyrule Warriors (provisional title) / Zelda Musou (ぜ る だ む そ う)

Platform: Wii U

Genre: Action

Developer: Tecmo Koei

Producer: Eiji Aonuma

Publisher: Nintendo

Release Date: Summer 2014 (International Premiere)

gtfoloyiw.gif

Hyrule Warriors is a new collaboration project between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei, which is a Dynasty Warriors-style action game. The action of the game will unfold in the world of The Legend of Zelda, of the heroes so far only Link has been confirmed.

News on the site: http://gamemag.ru/news/nintendo-direct-anons-hyrule-warriors-debyutniy-treyler-92831

Debut teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWXKKurBI8

Screenshots from the video:

XWm3dXC.jpg

qQBanaL.jpg

P9sAE3C.jpg

iWq6kwt.jpg

xaTN1Qz.jpg

JmwUEMY.jpg

ixDUTIq.jpg

eFzdbRF.jpg

kEqRuAJ.jpg

39eu3SO.jpg

Flid8hI.jpg

Please note that this game has nothing to do with Nintendo EAD's new full-fledged Zelda for Wii U.

124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chronometro 01.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], maybe you condemn the smash ?!

S
Serph 01.09.21

[member = 'Chronometro'], nope

L
Lex mercer 01.09.21

In general, the idea is interesting, but here I have a couple of BUT:

Firstly, Nintendo-worlds are always about interesting gameplay, not about logic, plot and elaboration of the environment "why-when-how ...", etc. The same DW made very strong accents just on the plot, historical events (Giant Enemy Crab!), Etc.

Secondly, I see that this is not like Zelda, but about the world of this Zelda. It seems to be close, not too much. So, the question arises, why? I mean, why do you need all STE? Money and popularity in Japonia? Have they decided to reach out to their oldest and most loyal audience? It's just that this game is like Call of Duty from a third person with cover or Street Fighter from QTE. It seems like how you can do this and can even play with a bang, but what this has to do with the series themselves is not clear. 

Thirdly, the world of Hyril is a world full of secrets and mysteries. Abandoned caves, unexplored seas, inaccessible mountains, etc. etc. This, damn it, is not a battlefield for those who want to hack to death a thousand or two of small lizards / phantom knights, etc.

Well, well, I, in principle, treat Tecmo Koei well, although I am not their audience. So let them do it, like they riveted the last Metroid.

C
Chronometro 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Lex Mercer' timestamp = '1387451643' post = '3816393'] and not about logic, plot and elaboration of the surrounding "why-when-how ..." [/ quote]

Some people have a poor understanding of the essence of the nintendo worlds, however.  

Z
Zenforso 01.09.21

I have played many musou games, from DW and SW to the non-Orthodox Sengoku Basara. Well, I did play One Piece. Well, it's too early to judge, the land of course in the shopping center hasn't learned to draw so far, and one Link is still not enough, I'm waiting for shots with other characters (you give Mars as a guest).

V
VLQ 01.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VtafO96JvU

V
VLQ 01.09.21

1387548074-link-hyrule-warriors.jpg

V
VLQ 01.09.21

the trailer for the game became quite popular on YouTube, in about 3 weeks it became the most watched video on the British Nintendo channel

41be41b29916.png

in third place in Japan (however, soon it will break out into first place, the gap is minimal)

4e80b8162649.png

in a short time became one of the most popular trailers on the American channel

e4636dd56d3e.png

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

[member = 'VLQ'], while on the Japanese channel he was minus, and on the American one they licked laugh.gif16.5K likes and only 829 dislikes.

V
VLQ 01.09.21

[member = 'SkyerIst'], Japanese 66/33 is now roughly)

V
VLQ 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Y36jFCFYE

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

The game is still expected this summer, Tecmo Koei confirmed in its briefing today.

91dZ6XC.jpg

V
VLQ 01.09.21

Hyrule Warriors Coming To Japan On Aug 14
66MhPb1.jpg

y
youtoome 01.09.21

Have you changed the name?

I don't know, for some reason it drives me into a wild frenzy.

V
VLQ 01.09.21

the game is being developed by the studio ω-Force and Team NINJA

A
ACE 01.09.21

well, it was immediately clear due to the too feminine appearance of the link in this game

S
SkyerIst 01.09.21

ABawdh9.png

V
VLQ 01.09.21

Producer: Hisashi Koinuma, Yosuke Hayashi
Supervisor: Eiji Aonuma

V
VLQ 01.09.21

The game will be co-op, when one player plays on the gamepad, and the second on the TV

Impa and some other characters are playable

Will be playable at E3

Development is 70% ready

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=112821496&postcount=359

V
VLQ 01.09.21

7tkJEPR.jpg6BQheER.jpgTzyQmxT.jpgiSMdsSn.jpg

obGDYYC.jpg