3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 01.09.21 11:54 pm

Warner Brothers Games [Tech. part]

Since recently, for some reason, only the games of this publisher have caused so many problems for gamers (mostly on PCs), I propose to discuss everything here, namely technical problems. At this stage, discussion of problems related to Batman Arkham Knight is considered relevant.

123 Comments
Sort by:
J
JIe0H 01.09.21

what do I think about this?

shit eaters, that's what

there hasn't been such a shame for a long time

.l1te 01.09.21

I'm finally
getting bombed from this this week for PS4 I'll go, everything has worn me out

upgrade, not upgrade, it's still shitty

and I will hand over igruhu purely from the principle in incentive and I will not buy on the console, finally damn it

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

And Cho Whatman for pitch is not playable?

a
awakecode 01.09.21

and here is the attitude of the wb staff: up:

ObF1VKl.png

z
zhenia13 01.09.21

Day One Patch coming to pc?

S
Softik 01.09.21

[quote name = "SergeyLifenko" post = "4871460" timestamp = "1435044946"] what do I think about this? shit-eaters, that's what such a shame hasn't been for a long time [/ quote] wasn't there?)) * looked at the unit and the glitter * or wasn't it on the pitch? then xs, but on ps4 these games are still broken

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Softik' timestamp = '1435047298' post = '4871495'] was not there?)) * looked at the unit and glitter * [/ quote]

witcher was optimized normally

and unity came out a long time ago

here the situation is like with mkx, i xs what is the problem ue3.5 

s
sappy 01.09.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1435047717' post = '4871502'] here the situation is like with mx, I xs what's the problem with ye3.5 [/ quote]

Krivoruks are hired to do ports - that's the whole problem. 

S
Softik 01.09.21

optimized for pitch - maybe, but workable only slightly more than half. in fact, even now, a month after the release, it is still unplayable for many. and I mean glitches and bugs in the gameplay, and not a completely monstrous FPS on ps4 (by the way, I'm afraid to write this in a topic - I haven't seen such a hotbed of fanboys for a long time) the
Batman will obviously be fixed quickly - since everything is on the consoles, then it's pitch version will be able to optimize Modified June 23, 2015 by Softik

l
lalilulelo 01.09.21

dragging, this whole topic has been going on for a year now, all these memory leaks, friezes and other crap have become the norm with the release of the new unit and sorcery

xs what is it connected with, but not a single major release is complete without this rubbish

a
awakecode 01.09.21

Iron Galaxy Studios port authors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Galaxy_Studios

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[member = 'awakecode'], from where infa

a
awakecode 01.09.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], from gaf

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

it's strange, because they ported Arkham origins and everything was fine with him

a
awakecode 01.09.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1435048794' post = '4871529'] arkham origins [/ quote] 

Well, this is a game from pastgen, what is there to optimize

K
KuP9I 01.09.21

Or maybe the wrong build was uploaded to the server?

Well, how would it be an unfinished version?

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[member = 'awakecode'], ye3 and there and there

P
Pony slaystation 01.09.21

They say that the game was launched ahead of time in the incentive, and therefore there is no patch, a patch like everything will fix it.

a
awakecode 01.09.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], compare the games itself, which is already a heavy modification. what is difficult to transfer the game sharpened under the old iron

A
Aserp 01.09.21

When is the patch expected?