3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 01.09.21 11:54 pm

Warner Brothers Games [Tech. part]

Since recently, for some reason, only the games of this publisher have caused so many problems for gamers (mostly on PCs), I propose to discuss everything here, namely technical problems. At this stage, discussion of problems related to Batman Arkham Knight is considered relevant.

123 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanchester 01.09.21

[member = 'SpeedT'], lately it’s generally difficult to be a face-to-face person on a pc, there are always some problems

C
Calita 01.09.21

for a long time already 20.00 Moscow time, but there is no patch. Paaaaatch! 

N
NetSky 01.09.21

[member = 'Calita'], And who promised until 20.00?

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Calita' timestamp = '1435079200' post = '4872293'] has long been 20.00 Moscow time, but there is no patch. Paaaaatch! [/ quote]

There were only speculations about the mythical patch of the first day on the PC. In reality, the Rocksteady does not even know the supposed release date of the fixes. For some infe, we'll have to wait for the end of the week 

v
vanchester 01.09.21

I generally download the game again

C
Calita 01.09.21

for a long time already 20.00 Moscow time, but there is no patch. Paaaaatch! 

There were only speculations about the mythical patch of the first day on the PC. In reality, the Rocksteady does not even know the supposed release date of the fixes. For some infe, we'll have to wait for the end of the week 

Sadness ((Day One patch on ps4 was.

I am more worried about textures, they are more soapy (on normal, do not put higher). And also short-term drawdowns of fps on the car when the car starts :) In general, the rules work with nvidia chips. 

Modified June 23, 2015 by Calita

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[member = 'Calita'], while there were no comparisons, but on a PC the picture is probably worse than on PS4, not taking into account Physics

X
Xakzevs 01.09.21

An update for 200 kilobytes was downloaded, Russian appeared.

G
Gefus 01.09.21

Well, I can only play with low textures, the rest does not really eat FPS,

but I'd better wait for the patches, maybe

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

You can play with me, but .... I feel that the graphics are scarce relative to PS4, and the performance is not very good. She's so weak on the Batmobile

D
DrakeN 01.09.21

Yes, the graphics on the PC campaign were cut, the videos looked better with PS4) In general, the feeling is as if you are playing the alpha version. On the Batmobile, FPS is not playable at all.  

N
NetSky 01.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BcV6LWVDaw

C
CatW 01.09.21

The Russian language was turned on a day later, hallelujah :-D

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[member = 'VeskerA'], don't lie. On the same day. The game came out today, just at night for many of us, because it seems that for so long

[member = 'NetSky'], with a wet epic fail cloak, of course. Yes, and with shading on the PC is a problem. And it still slows down on our tops ...

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[member = 'NetSky'], 

Seem still 1080p on Juan. Even I do not see any difference. I only see that it looks better on huan and ps4 than on pc: icon_eek:

N
NetSky 01.09.21

(

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[member = 'Vadimeys'], the cloak is great on consoles. On a PC, even if it is physically advanced (it hangs like snot), but there is almost no water on it - it's too plastic of some kind.

N
NetSky 01.09.21

It also seemed to me on Juan and Zy4 a more polygonized Batmobile: /

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[member = 'NetSky'], it is raining, especially with the setting from Nvidia. There is a chip with wetting (dynamic wetting, when static and unchanging on the consoles), but it looks flawed: until the cloak gets wet, it is the pale shadow of the cloaks of the consoles. Why make advanced technology that makes it worse?

N
NetSky 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SpeedT' timestamp = '1435083765' post = '4872391'], it is raining, especially with the setting from Nvidia [/ quote]

Well, in the video, judging by the smoke and the rain is on, but why its number of drops in the video can be seen that it is not on the PC in comparison with the console versions (