3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shua0 01.09.21 11:55 pm

Batman: Arkham Knight - Plot Discussion and Spoilers

Batman: Arkham Knight Plot and Spoiler Topic
72 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grindders 01.09.21

And at the first salvation of ordinary citizens, they will recognize it and tell everyone. What do you say to that?

They will tell you that Batman saved them. They would say the same in your version. Only in your version of the deputy would the villains continue to dig and go to Jason Todd, who can be pressed. In Wayne's version, they have nowhere to dig, since as a person he died. He is now always Batman.

so he will go crazy and die on his own from such an imbalance of the psyche. If he gives up everything human, what values ​​will he have? What is Batman fighting for? Frenzy like a bastard, fanaticism did not bring anyone to good))

He initially went nuts. A millionaire wearing rubber ears at night is normal?) Batman is filled with human values, not Bruce Wayne. The bat became for him a symbol of the fear of criminals, a symbol of good deeds. At some point, Bruce Wayne became a Batman costume, not vice versa)

And let them put pressure on him, etc., it will be a completely different story.

And everything will go in a circle)) In your version, this night did not teach Bruce anything, it also made him an egoist - he decided, you know, to take a break from work) If he was such a person, he would have dumped long ago))

Modified Nov 23, 2015 by Grindders

J
JasonWU 01.09.21

[spoil]

Batman is filled with human values, not Bruce Wayne.

Well, you see, Batman is a symbol, Batman is this, behold. Man is not important, Batman is important.

They will tell you that Batman saved them. They would say the same in your version.

Bruce will be recognized and Batman's symbolism will end.

And everything will go in a circle)) In your version, this night did not teach Bruce anything, it also made him an egoist - he decided, you know, to take a break from work) If he was such a person, he would have dumped long ago))

it will be a new circle, a new hero, new villains.

In my version, the night taught him that he is also a man, not a machine. It's time and honor to know how to speak.

Just in your version, he continues to bend his line, stubbornly and irresponsibly returns again after such a night when he was de-anonymized. What kind of Batman everyone knows ... Impossible.

[/ spoil]

In general, we have already begun to repeat ourselves, I think everyone has expressed everything they already wanted.

Thanks for the discussion =)

Modified on Nov 23, 2015 by JasonWU

G
Grindders 01.09.21

Yes, and the truth is now let's go in a circle)

Thanks for the discussion =)

Mutually) 

Modified Nov 23, 2015 by Grindders

L
Lace 01.09.21

[member = 'Grindders'], well, like I got out later, I saw what Bats did - it inspired him and he corrected himself, like)

[quote name = 'JasonWU' timestamp = '1448315526' post = '5032632'] Azrael a priori violates the credo of Batmanianism, he will cut the fuck out there. So the forest)) [/ quote]

well, apparently Batman, who was at the end, nifiga is not a humanist)

W
Wurz-7 01.09.21

I really do not like his arrogance and the fact that he tries to do everything himself and does not explain anything even to his allies, from which they regularly suffer.

And I did not perceive it as arrogance. That after [textspoiler] Barbara's disability, Robin's death, Barbara's [/ textspoiler] death, he doesn't want to risk other people's lives - that's one thing.

Another thing that is no less important for me: Betman, as I see it, felt himself on the verge of insanity after being infected and the need for suicide in the future, in short, a suicide bomber. Plus, overlapping the fact that [textspoiler] did not save Talia, he killed the Joker, albeit indirectly [/ textspoiler]. After all this, the cross must be carried by oneself. Better to fall in battle.

s
shaSTICK 01.09.21

It's not about arrogance, it's just psychologically difficult for him to risk his loved ones, and therefore does not allow his friends to help him

J
JasonWU 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Lace' timestamp = '1448354757' post = '5032854'] Well, apparently Batman, who was at the end, is not a humanist) [/ quote]

So Azrael generally wants to do lynching ... This is not even according to the canons of Batman, but according to the law.

Whatman has always had problems with humanism. : icon_mrgreen: Pounding on the head with pood fists with iron heels - brains in jelly, people with disabilities. In this part of the hand, the humanist began to break))

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Wurz-7' timestamp = '1448358269' post = '5032905'] The fact that after Barbara's disability, Robin's death, Barbara's death, he doesn't want to risk other people's lives - that's one thing. [/ quote]

He sent everyone to hell for two games in a row, like the last idiot 

[quote name = 'JasonWU' timestamp = '1448359225' post = '5032919']. In this part of the hand, the humanist began to break)) [/ quote]

In this part, he knocks them over in a Batmobile. 

s
shaSTICK 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Vadimeys' timestamp = '1448359314' post = '5032920'] JasonWU, on 24 Nov 2015 - 20:00, said:. In this part of the hand, the humanist began to break)) In this part, he knocks them down on the Batmobile [/ quote] as comrade Terminator used to say "will live")

L
Lace 01.09.21

well, apparently Batman, who was at the end, nifiga is not a humanist)

So Azrael generally wants to do lynching ... This is not even according to the canons of Batman, but according to the law.

Whatman has always had problems with humanism. : icon_mrgreen: Pounding on the head with pood fists with iron heels - brains in jelly, people with disabilities. In this part of the hand, the humanist began to break))

the essence of Batmanism, as you put it, is not to beat the villains and not kill them, but to wear a costume associated with the symbol of the flying. mice or birds, and at the same time save the world, fight villains, and so on. In this case, you can kill (see Red Cap).

By the way, Azrael also seemed to kill while he was Batman, I really don't know for sure.

J
JasonWU 01.09.21

Yes, we just laughed at the "humanistic" mechanics in the game)))

but in wearing a costume associated with the symbol of the bats. mice or birds, and at the same time save the world, fight villains, and so on.

yes, these are just beautiful general words applicable to any good comic book hero.

Basically: Batman is a legalist to the core. The Riddler even got used to / butthertil on this topic, when he planted bombs on criminals in the side, and Batman saved them.

He told him "how is it, this is a rapist, a murderer, he deserved death! Stop saving!"

So Batman's role is to neutralize the criminal and bring him to justice. And it will decide what he deserves.

Already fans and non-fans get lost when Bats sits in every part of the Joker, and then he crawls out again.

Yes, by the way, and all the other villains: icon_mrgreen: In pursuing his role as a lawyer - his adherence to principles, strength, spirit, since any other would have broken away long ago and would have killed these reptiles.

Thus, there are two extremes: Batman, stubborn on legality, and at the same time fucking non-working, decayed institution of the judiciary in Gotham, which some of the criminals then release, and some put in psychiatric hospitals, from which they successfully escape.

There, in general, except for Batman, it seems that everyone does not understand what they are doing. Idiots))) And then they have tanks in the city.

And, judging by what was in the game, Azrael in the role of Batman would cut any Jokers, Penguins, Two-Faces on the spot with his cleaver. It's too uninteresting and primitive, and not Batmanism at all: icon_lol: I don't know what's in the comics, is there really a single line of development? In my opinion, there are just offshoots and fantasies.

In any case, in the game he is too antagonistic and put in a cage. He has a chip in his head, and he is like a zombie in this way.

L
Lace 01.09.21

[member = 'JasonWU'], no, it's all clear, and I even agree with you. I just meant that Azrael, like Jason, may well be the new Batman, despite the fact that they kill bandyugans and so on.