3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:55 pm

Transformers devastation

Platform - PS4 / XBO / 360 / PS3 / PC?
Genre - Action 
Publisher - Activision Blizzard 
Developer - Platinum Games?
Release date - TBA

0MPPwK5.jpg

Looks awesome D:

Modified June 13, 2015 by Sh1nn
98 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dat pretty motherfucker 01.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], I know that the largest team was involved in the development and the development cycle was the longest in the studio's experience, but I don't know anything about the budget of the game itself. Are there any specific numbers for Platinum games?

S
Sh1nn 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_qfX9cKsQ

In honor of this announcement, the movie needs to be revised: icon_cool:

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], I know that the largest team was involved in the development and the development cycle was the longest in the studio's experience, but I don't know anything about the budget of the game itself. Are there any specific numbers for Platinum games?

There are no numbers, but Kamiya wrote about the budget.

D

[member = 'Tinkino'], like tweeted? OK.

I read not too long ago on Ansin64 that the game had other prototypes. Maybe the budget was calculated for all revisions of the game? It's like with Alan Wake, who did the FIG knows how many years, they let the FIG know how much dough, and in the end the game looks so-so, so it goes on in 540p boxing. In general, why am I? The B101 looks very budgetary outwardly, inferior to many games from the arcade segment.

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], like tweeted? OK.

I read not too long ago on Ansin64 that the game had other prototypes. Maybe the budget was calculated for all revisions of the game? It's like with Alan Wake, who did the FIG knows how many years, they let the FIG know how much dough, and in the end the game looks so-so, so it goes on in 540p boxing. In general, why am I? The B101 looks very budgetary outwardly, inferior to many games from the arcade segment.

Did you play or not? The game is purely hello Clover Studio (former PG), at first Joe was confused with Viewful (Joe, I hope you don’t refer to arcade games?). There is enough content, there is a plot. It can be seen that the game was not made for a penny. And the number of employees who made the game also determines the budget.

The appearance is made so in the game on purpose, and not because the money is jammed.

D

[member = 'Tinkino'], to be honest - I haven't played. But who once stopped from arguing about visual style, right? Everyone who is not lazy has already laughed at the Transformers, but nobody played them at all. Only the lazy didn't kick the korru on the Internet, although I doubt that they all played it. 

And what does it mean "the appearance is made so on purpose"? Like we deliberately did not bother with those. partly, from what "the game with the largest platinum budget at the moment" is visually inferior to any Bastion? Hello Clovers and all that - this, of course, is good, but the game was cheap, since there were really large sums involved.

In general, there will be a total failure if Platinum's make a subject.

Modified Jun 13, 2015 by Dat Pretty Motherfucker

m
masturbator666 01.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_qfX9cKsQ

In honor of this announcement, the movie needs to be revised: icon_cool:

If Marky-Mark makes an official cover and this becomes the main theme of the game, then you can buy a box. 

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'Dat Pretty Motherfucker'], Korra was dropped and they laugh at Transformers, because they will be made by the last teams and in a hurry - Activision simply will not invest money in the project, so the release will have a product with a low score for metacritics.

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

What

Per

Shit

PPC

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

Tranny with a design like an old cartoon. I've been waiting for this for so long. It's a pity that it will most likely turn out to be average, and maybe even worse.

Y
Yeah! 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Dat Pretty Motherfucker' timestamp = '1434191909' post = '4851328'] I'll be honest - I haven't played [/ quote]

I didn't play, but the game looks budget and was made for 3 kopecks. Continue pzhlst

K
Krauser 01.09.21

Finally, it's a normal megatron, and it's good that they are doing the best cartoon on transformers

D

[b] [member = 'Yeah!'] [/ b] Sori, I didn't mean to offend anyone. He just said that he was able to appreciate the visual of the game by looking at it. I didn't think it was any special gift)

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

Why does everyone think there will be platinum trash? 

D

[member = 'dozensnake'] is just speculation for now.

s
shua0 01.09.21

I don't like the G1, I like the "master force".

t
themoderat 01.09.21

This is really a platinum game. Will be released on October 6, will be sold at full price

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/transformers-transformers-devestation-playstation-4-77117/10381518.aspx?path=995a342945f4c1a5ea2a9be552cf8adden02

10381518.jpg

Autobots vs. Decepticons

5 playable Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bubblebee, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, Grimlock

5 difficulty levels / deep customization

voice actors from the original series - Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Dan Gilvezan (Bubblebee), Frank Welker (Megatron and Soundwave), etc

[spoil] mjlol.png[/ spoil]

N
Nonsense 01.09.21

Puratinum.

D
Drifterok 01.09.21

I'm sorry, what? Hmm. I was expecting the announcement of a completely different game from them ...

Modified June 13, 2015 by Driterok

B
Broke 01.09.21

announcement of the year