3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
01.09.21 11:58 pm

Crackdown 2

One of the unexpected announcements at E3 was the sequel to the excellent Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown. The sequel boasts a fairly large open game world, the presence of several multiplayer modes, co-op, improved graphics and a high degree of destructibility.
Crackdown 2 is being developed as an Xbox 360 exclusive by Ruffian Games. The release is expected to take place next year.

[align = center] [b] Debut teaser: [/ b]
[/ align]
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 01.09.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], the video shows that the textures are much better, three-dimensional grass has appeared, the models are better. Until the recent screenshots, I was only confused by the cloudy sky, but the recent screen with the sea put everything in its place. bright sky will also be

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], something these improvements immediately caught my eye, even when the game was shown at TGS 2009. and this ...
[quote] Ruffian Games is a British video game developer founded in January 2009 [/ quote]

a
alxp90 01.09.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], so didn't they do the first one?

I watched your multiplayer video, oh May bastard, well, it's really ps2, and the phrase in HD is somehow not very applicable to it. These british video game developers in general have seen gta4, infaymous, and Just Couse 2 in the end? Do they even realize they were stuck in 2004 with San Andreas?

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], the team has a part of people who worked on 1. Develop part 2 for more than a year.
[quote] They even realize that stuck in 2004 with the San Andreas? [/ quote]
oooomao

a
alxp90 01.09.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], since 2004 I certainly overdid it, but in general, it is.

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[off] It's somehow strange that a dude who is a fan of a shooter on the 3rd quake engine is trying to READ something about the schedule. [/ off]

a
alxp90 01.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], I was waiting for the first one to come here to give a shit about the code, fisty, I'm glad that you were the first one: agree:

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[off] [b] alxp90 [/ b], always happy to help, contact: encore: [/ off]

A
ACE 01.09.21

[off] here besides me who-thread played in san andreas on consoles?
I remember that graphically it was a low-poly smudged shit with empty locations. it also slowed down on ps2. [/ off]

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

a long time ago you did not turn on your ps2.
here it is, the graph of the level of crackdown 2 turns out.
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=7hpZAsCokQ0 [/ youtube]

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=8eJeYOLmrB8 [/ youtube]

Yes, the graphics are average. I didn’t say that this is TRUE NEXT GEN !!, but
1) it clearly looks better than the first part
2) when the thought that "looks like pastgen" comes, start ps2 enjoy the pastgen to the fullest.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], it doesn't have ps2 :-D

P
Paragraf 01.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well, not ps2, it's just san andreas. :)

A
ACE 01.09.21

and for such a genre it is a carent gene. games with a completely three-dimensional city of such a scale loaded with such a drawing distance and over which you can jump over and there will not be such wild loads as in GTA4 and other games (we will not poke a finger, well, okay, we asked for it - infoimos) simply does not exist. except for a crack)) for such games, the speed of the engine is important. so they do it right.

a
alxp90 01.09.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], with san andreas I went too far, yes, even too much.
The average graphics in crack was in 2007, in 2010 it looks terrible, especially in comparison with competitors. Just Coase 2, having a much larger territory, looks well, just many times better.

A
ACE 01.09.21

just goat 2 has a different polygon - a clearing with identical palm trees, and the city looks like a box with one type of buildings. the density is several times less.
how hard it is to think with your head

a
alxp90 01.09.21

In the crack, the city also does not shine with special detailing, or rather, nothing shines with detailing there at all.
There is enough Karochi, all the same it will not end with anything, well, except that fisty will come running and screenshots from the count of duti will throw in. Everyone will still remain at their own 8)

A
ACE 01.09.21

Well, yes, because haters never start a constructive conversation, if only we are in the thread. And when [b] [size = 150] "[/ size] [/ b] arguments [b] [size = 150]" [/ size] [/ b] end, either stupid jokes begin, or "oh, but I don't I, and generally passed by "...

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

In just goat, by the way, loading objects, for example, during flights, is God forbid.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[quote name = "Paragraf"] you haven't turned on your ps2 for a long time.
here it is, the graph of the level of crackdown 2 turns out.
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=7hpZAsCokQ0 [/ youtube]

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=8eJeYOLmrB8 [/ youtube]

Yes, the graphics are average. I didn’t say that this is TRU NEXT GEN !!, but
1) it clearly looks better than the first part
2) when the thought that "looks like pastgen" comes, start ps2 enjoy the pastgen to the fullest. [/ quote]
this is still andreas in trailer from the screensavers. you would see it real on hbox 1 or ps2 in the gameplay. eyes flow out)))

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 6 minutes 26 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] fist_exe [/ b], especially in the first one. in the second, they improved it a little and blurred it so that my mother did not grieve. trying to hide.

a
alxp90 01.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], oh yes, in crack 2 graphics, it's fierce shit, because it slows down and there you can jump high, constructive conversation and arguments are just like that.
Yes, in DK2 the density is much less, but firstly, the scope there is much greater, and secondly, the graphics are simply an indecent number of times better. Yes, and it would be fine if this dense set of cardboard boxes with detailing or something else shone, so not the same.

Well, why on earth am I a hater all of a sudden? Apart from the poor graphics, I did not express any complaints, although, of course, you know better.