3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 01.09.21 11:59 pm

Prototype

Publisher: [b] Sierra [/ b]
Developer: [b] Radical Entertainment [/ b]
Release: [b] Q3 2008 [/ b]
Platforms: [b] PlayStation 3, PC, Xbox 360
[/ b]

Sierra Gamer's Week 07 Developer Interview HD
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23765.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23765.html [/ url]
Sierra Gamer's Week 07 Trailer HD
[ url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23761.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23761.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tan 01.09.21

Int. strong graph of differences in the versions of pc 360 and ps3 are there any int ?, especially int. FPS drop .....

c
cube23 01.09.21

Apparently, the game does not bribe outwardly, but the gameplay ... I will play with a friend on a PC

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

Such tracing paper with VOSh pts)) But it's fun. Dismemberment events

T
Tremere 01.09.21

when you learn to fly in a prototype, the defect that the GG does not have a web is no longer so strongly noticed

M
Mirael 01.09.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], he can barely fly :(

S
Slifer 01.09.21

[quote name = "fist_exe"] Such tracing paper with VOSh PC)) But it's fun. The events on the dismemberment rish [/ quote] VOSH liked it, but 'on the ground' P is much cooler in everything so far IMHO .. there is no cobweb, yes .. but it jumps like a Hulk :) .. what will happen next - xs

PS I absolutely do not want to compare the subject with inFeymus :) (I did not play it, but I saw a lot of videos) .. IMHO in terms of the city - with VOSh .. in terms of gameplay - Wolverine, the current is sweeping and destructive

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

I am also passing through now.
not bad overall.
the game is long, how many days are there?
As I understand it, 18 is at least, until full conception, and then?

G
Guava 01.09.21

As expected, addicting game. I recommend to everyone. PS3 fanboys of Infamus too.

D
Denavid 01.09.21

The toy is weak. Enough for 1 hour - the plot is about nothing, very tedious presentation, poor study of the world (but good special effects), disgusting interface.
What we liked - damage to cars and terrain :). Rushing through the city, demolishing everything in its path is buzzing.
ps: the game is for an amateur, I expected more (maybe that's why I didn't like it).

G
Guava 01.09.21

Do you realize what nonsense you wrote?
You won't see anything in an hour. Beat the game once.
For a long time I have seen that many approach her with prejudices driven in, and then look for a reason to call it rubbish.

Replaying at maximum difficulty, the plot is not revolutionary, but skillfully done, given that the main focus of the developers was the gameplay. And if the population still does not know English, I recommend that you learn it, because you need to play it, Russian translations suck cruelly. Voice acting too.

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

the gameplay is really not bad.
but the sandbox is dull. there are no normal sidequests. a bunch of different nonsense aka collect n spheres in n time, kill n enemies in n time, etc. :(
it would be better to do in Saida had memories to look for.
And so little people scattered around the city. Look flee.
There generally seems all vkuchu thrown into the world. And running, pick up, look.
The main story more interesting place.

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[Quote] it would be better to do so that in the pollock it was necessary to look for memories. [/ quote]
Vashchet such pollock there.

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

is it on the base inside when to penetrate? : roll:

A
Avenger 01.09.21

Apparently the game is not very good, since only 50+ posts were flooded: twisted:

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], no, when you are given targets with memories. They must be devoured.

By the way, I opened about 70 memories - and how the story ended completely, is there anyone who collected everything? Is there anything interesting there?

T
Tremere 01.09.21

The sequence of my comments about the game, during 2008, from the local forum: ksfdkl:

[quote] I generally thought for a long time that this is a platformer game. But since he was wrong, he wrote it down in a short personal list of the main games of the year. Confused just before that, the creators made two hulks, a scarface, the Simpsons hit and run, and other tinsel. [/ quote]

[quote] from rags to riches surprises, no matter how the game fails. I myself salivate over her, on an equal footing with her, there are only the adventures of a hairy bum, a former agent of the third echelon. [/ quote]

[quote] IMHO, with a capital letter, the game is shit, play Spider - Man 3 the video game, the same thing, only without mutations, but with a web. almost exactly the same. [/ quote]

and the answer to the person why I think so

[Quote] fats, look at the videos, from some recent or spring gambling addictions, the game was shown there, it is clear that freeplay, moreover, like a spider, over time in the game will simply get tired of performing the same tasks (as in the spider it was the same), well, break through to the base, or kill everyone in the area ... I don't know, the gameplay there will definitely not be outstanding, the maximum plot will be interesting. [/ quote]

But for the most part, I was right: oops:

D
Denavid 01.09.21

[quote name = "Guava"] And if the population still does not know English, I recommend learning it, because you have to play it, Russian translations suck cruelly. Voice acting too. [/ Quote]
[b] Guava [/ b]
[hide] Why get personal and write any nonsense ?! I know English better than yours - I've been watching all films without translation for a long time (since I was 18), but no English will save a mediocre game! Developers had to work, not crumple tits! [/ Hide]

Dozens (if not hundreds) of such games are released every year. Instead of a full-fledged game, a semi-finished product was thrown onto the market: brash:.
This is of course my IMHO, but the same Anabiosis tightens many times more. Well, they took and fucked up a very interesting idea.
After all, I almost ordered it on the console :(, they brought the PC version well, there was an opportunity to check it out.

Ps: if there are people who defend THIS, then something is wrong with game developers in our time. good - bad games "were several times more.

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[quote] There are dozens of such games every year (if not hundreds). [/ quote]
Could you name fifty?

D
Denavid 01.09.21

[quote name = "fist_exe"] Will you name fifty? [/ quote]
[b] fist_exe [/ b]
I will definitely not name fifty: oops: I'm not so deeply interested in everything that comes out. But from the first videos I hoped that something worthwhile would come out of this game.

f
fist_exe 01.09.21

[quote] There are dozens of such games every year (if not hundreds). [/ quote]
[quote] I will definitely not name fifty [/ quote]
split personality approx.