3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The REAL 02.09.21 12:03 am

Splinter Cell V: Conviction

Yes, they will want to cut down money, and will release the game on the PS3.
123 Comments
Sort by:
R
Retrokun 02.09.21

I told you yubik is a corrupt girl of capitalism :-D

E
EvilSpark1 02.09.21

It was said by the fucking themselves, or rather Roulett, that ONLY on the X360 and PC: wink:: D

R
Retrokun 02.09.21

[b] EvilSpark1 [/ b], listen and before that they only said X360 and that 8)

E
EvilSpark1 02.09.21

nothing, the last time what was written Ñ‘bi said that it was desir information and on the forums Ñ‘bi the publishers themselves confirmed

R
Retrokun 02.09.21

They will confirm a lot of things to you, they have not released SC4 yet, but they are already playing about 5 cheto. Let's wait six months and see: wink:

E
EvilSpark1 02.09.21

Why wait here, I've been on the fucking site for a long time and I'm 100% sure, so ... While Shanghai is working on part 4 of Montreal over 5,
think at least a little the
same thing, and with the rest of the tokok came out the first after 3 months it became known about which 2 came out then it became known after 1 month that 3 will be released, etc.
and think for yourself
1 part Montreal
2 Shanghai
3 Montreal
4 Shanghai
5 Montreal
while Shanghai is working on one Montreal doing another

D
Dimasius 02.09.21

What is this topic for? :? for pont chtoli?

E
EvilSpark1 02.09.21

no, just created that SC5 will be released on PC and X360 ONLY

S
StopCloud 02.09.21

[b] EvilSpark1 [/ b], Yes, Yubiki themselves also said that Assassin Creed will be released on Ps3. And what is the bottom line. the same situation will be in CC 5.

W
WestWooD 02.09.21

If it really is, then BuAgAgAg, -1 DeRM0vAya game on Zy3, probably looked at the MGU and at your DoubleAgent and it became a shame, BuAgAgAgAg !!! : twisted:

A
Alchemiss 02.09.21

[quote name = "EvilSpark1"] Why wait here, I've been on the ebi site for a long time and I'm 100% sure, so ... While Shanghai is working on part 4 of Montreal over 5,
think at least a little bit
it was the same with the rest of the tokok the first came out through 3 months it became known about the second 2 came out then it became known after 1 month that 3 will be released, etc.
and think for yourself
1 part Montreal
2 Shanghai
3 Montreal
4 Shanghai
5 Montreal
while Shanghai is working on one Montreal doing another [/ quote]
Montreal parts are the coolest. ..

E
EvilSpark1 02.09.21

there will be no exclusive on X360 SC5

M
ManiMike 02.09.21

[quote] The Montreal parts are the coolest ... [/ quote] The
Shanghai ones are not bad either. And the fourth looks great. Of course, the Montreal sequel should be even better ...

J
John Davis 02.09.21

*** 4 Shanghai ***

Persecuting. Both Montreal and Shanghai are working, but on different versions (if I'm not mistaken, Shanghai - PC and X360, and Montreal - Xbox, PS2, GC)

-
-Mag 02.09.21

we stop disputes whether it will come out or not, otherwise the topic will be closed until better times.
Your flame is out of place here.

S
Sultan 02.09.21

We are waiting, we are waiting, and we are waiting again! And what else is known about this game besides the fact that it is an exclusive for PC and Xbox360? : roll:

A
Azzy 02.09.21

We recall the First Splinter Cell, which was Exclusive and
opposed to Metal Gear Solid 2, but the confrontation did not last long :-D
I do n’t need SC for nothing, not on PC, nor on X-boX, nor on PS.

-
-Mag 02.09.21

If you speak castelno games and the series as a whole, as well as the desires of its continuation - the game is boring. And not very popular at all. She gets bored very quickly! Therefore, in order to sell it properly, Yubi will have to try and make a good game.

S
Sultan 02.09.21

Correct the title of the theme, not Exclusive, but Exclusive. : wink:

C
CyHDyK 02.09.21

it is not necessary, because it is precisely [b] Ё [/ b] ckluzif