3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 02.09.21 12:03 am

The Order: 1886 (Plot Discussion, spoilers)

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

Topic for discussion of plot revelations and spoilers

124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeONich 02.09.21

Well, in order, apparently, to show that he did not care about him, well, he stumbled and all that, Galahad would not have saved it, but he is all like that in white, tell then after that that he is a half-breed. Protection method in general.

O
Oops 02.09.21

[member = 'Oops'], but he didn't even try to say something. The knight, who served the order faithfully for several centuries, was not even asked to say the last word and this did not bother anyone why.gif

What happens when the defendant is silent? He is expelled from the courtroom and sentenced without his presence.

N
Nonsense 02.09.21

duty honor justice loyalty

Well, they are knights, religious fanaticism and class neglect are not alien to them. You can talk for a long time about honor and other excellent human qualities, but in the game the Order is presented in the form of militants hunting the enemies of the United Indian Company.

[member = 'Oops'], but he didn't even try to say something. The knight, who served the order faithfully for several centuries, was not even asked to say the last word and this did not bother anyone why.gif

This is not a modern court, everything has been decided there long ago. The truth will shake the Order, which clearly rests not on formal legal grounds, but on such things as personal authority and tradition (knights).

Modified on February 24, 2015 by Nonsense

B
BurnedUkrop 02.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqVFGhf8oTY

H
HappyFrog 02.09.21

Can someone explain what werewolves were doing among the insane? And how did it happen that they were being held in the same hospital where the rebels planned their attack? Did the rebels catch them? But why keep them then? Where did the ancient one come from among them, and why Galahad, surprised at his appearance, no longer remembers him throughout the entire plot?

By the way, did you know that the Order found the Grail? After all, it is from it that they drink black water at initiation. For example, Sir Percival lived for over six centuries. This means that all members of the Order do not age and live much longer than ordinary mortals ...

It's just that I initially missed the moment about the Grail.

It will be necessary to revise the scene with the dedication, but in my opinion there is no grail there. Moreover, knights who already had black water were sent in search of him.

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

mmm, I don't remember exactly the order of the events right now. But it seems like the escaped guys from the first two chapters are not rebels and they have nothing to do with them. Yes, they are not there, only escaped convicts.

Modified on February 24, 2015 by TA_Rubedo

N
Nonsense 02.09.21

[quote name = 'TA_Rubedo' timestamp = '1424766225' post = '4692448'] escaped convicts [/ quote]

They are crazy. The rebels had a base in the hospital. 

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

And yes, this is in the same place where the girls should be bitten. Well then, I don't know for sure. Unless they penetrated there to conduct experiments on them and the vampires, since it is clear that something was happening there.

w
wesker 02.09.21

Can someone explain what werewolves were doing among the insane? And how did it happen that they were being held in the same hospital where the rebels planned their attack? Did the rebels catch them? But why keep them then? Where did the ancient one come from among them, and why Galahad, surprised at his appearance, no longer remembers him throughout the entire plot?

Do not look for answers, they are simply not there, unfortunately.

The scriptwriter apparently died only when he started writing the script, so the janitor or the messenger would finish the rest.

O
Ozu 02.09.21

What I did not understand is the Tesla trick at the end.

Well, the knight-commander knew that he was with Gallahad, but how did Grayson know that he was in danger?

Tesla was supposedly safe and could leave himself.

Modified on February 24, 2015 by Ozu_sensei

N
Nonsense 02.09.21

in the 17th / 18th centuries, even then the defendants were given the last word. Moreover, the testimony against Galahad spoke right there. It was an ordinary farce, where the defendant did not care what would happen to him, maybe he had already decided to do his justice.

The order is much older.

And here it is possible a little more in detail, otherwise I have already forgotten. What enemies of the company did the order hunt for?

Half of the game, the protagonist suppresses the insurgent proletariat.

What I did not understand is the Tesla trick at the end.

Well, the knight-commander knew that he was with Gallahad, but how did Grayson know that he was in danger?

Tesla was supposedly safe and could leave himself.

Tesla was absent for a long time and himself suggested that this might arouse suspicion among the knights. Galahad heard this phrase at one of the moments of his awakening.

H
HappyFrog 02.09.21

[member = 'Ozu_sensei'], well, so Tesla exposed himself as a long absence. When Galahad came to his senses, he realized that he would not be able to take off his head and went to save him. As I understand Tesla, how he appeared in the order, Lucan immediately showed up to him, and at the same time Galahad goes for a breakthrough. By the way, the failure of the game is that in the building of the order they do not allow to fight with the knights, who, in theory, should have been there.

[member = 'wesker'], well, if the cleaner couldn't link anything, then maybe the people on the forum will think of it.

N
Nonsense 02.09.21

It's funny, but this istroria is no different from mine

There is a difference between "heard" and "received a text message through telepathy".

He does this of his own free will, contrary to the orders of the chancellor, council and knights Moreover, for all that perfect crap, Galahad had to answer.

Should not. In the beginning, the knights quite legally extinguish the rebels, then - as if illegally, but with the permission of Lucan, and to the heap they save the treasurer of the Order, a peer and just a rich man, Lord Hastings. The interests of the ruling class are protected, Galahad is rumored for the sake of appearance, the latter does not understand what is happening and begins his investigation. Galahad falls into disgrace just when he contacts the rebels and begins to fight with the company.

N
Nonsense 02.09.21

You say that the whole order is represented by a hunting dog for the company, while referring to the personal initiative of the knight, which was not approved by the council from the very beginning, but allowed by the traitor, did I understand you correctly?

I am referring to the fact that Galahad and his comrades were not punished for their actions when everything was revealed. But when Galahad turned against the company, he became an enemy of the Order.

4onoki 02.09.21

I also did not quite understand what the lycans were doing in the hospital with the rebels. Or were they there only on the outskirts? I don’t really remember. 

[quote name = 'Smitt' timestamp = '1424776345' post = '4692660'] There, in fact, count only Percival and insulted. [/ quote] 

I think even if Percival survived, it is unlikely that anything other than a bunch of reprimands was done to him. Treasurer saved, terrorist attack averted .. 

Modified on February 24, 2015 by 4onoki

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

Likanov was shown outside. Elder was inside. Maybe they attacked the hospital, fig knows. Blunt and fanged.

S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

I watched this movie to the end, an excellent movie, only inadequate ones could deliver 6 points. In principle, the plot is normal and understandable, and the duration for such a game is normal, in 9 I managed it. (I don’t know what kind of drug addict you need to be to complete the game in 5 hours, you have to run at breakneck speed and be a finished goblet grinder).
I would also like to say that although the game is kinzo, it presents itself in this way, in contrast to the same Ancha, who is presented as a game, but in fact it is a kinchik. I think the game deserves at least 8/10. Modified on February 24, 2015 by SleepingL1on

T
TA_Rubedo 02.09.21

He was in ordinary clothes, eating someone.

m
mad8vad 02.09.21

When I heard the name Lucan, I immediately thought that he was a lycan. Is it written in English like that too?

N
NeONich 02.09.21

The ancient nestled inside (although I do not remember what clothes he was in, mb got lost among the sick)

When you walk around the hospital, you can look into the cells, a man was sitting in one of them (with his back to the hero), apparently, it was this ancient one (ordinary white clothes, more precisely, hospital clothes - pajamas).

Those lycans or those who are lying on the table, most likely they were dissected in order to find out how to deal with them. Killed, dragged to the hospital. They also said that werewolves are a disease, so they could bring sick people, and they already mutated there.

Black water is water from the "holy grail", an ancient artifact, and that's why it continues their life. In the bank, most likely, there is precisely the water from the source (fountain), drops of the initiate's blood - this is like a signature in blood under a contract, like the devil. They drank very little from it, maybe they only fill it when they come to the council chamber.

By the way, this water can only help the initiated, it will not help an ordinary person - it became clear when they could not save the gendarme with whom they dragged and he died in their arms.

Modified on Feb 24, 2015 by Neon moOd