3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:03 am

LEGO City Undercover

Genre - Action, Sandbox

Publisher - Nintendo

Developer - TT Games

Platform - WiiU

Release date - March 28, 2013

Estimates - http://www.gamerankings.com/wii-u/632938-lego-city-undercover/index.html

legocityundercover.jpg

I'm playing it now and I'm very happy. The gameplay is purely GTA, but with classic Lego humor and tricks from the constructor. The complete translation into Russian is very good. The graphics are beautiful. Mouzon norms. As always, a bunch of references to different games and movies. The action takes place in the huge city of Lego, where the story of an undercover policeman named Chase McCain, who hunts criminals, unfolds. Chase has several tricks like swinging on poles or jumping off walls. He can also disguise himself, which gives him additional options; for example, disguising as a robber allows him to pick locks. Chase can also drive vehicles like a car or helicopter and use free blocks to build different objects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI9DaepJ_fk

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins was also released on 3DS, I played it and it is worse - there the gameplay is more boring and the plot is not so interesting. In the story, she is a prequel to the events described in LEGO City Undercover.

trailer for the Russian version of LEGO City Undercover -

http://youtu.be/RdBLwH1A24w

16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hooly_Varshick 02.09.21

For me personally, the first game, for the sake of which you can generally think about buying ViiYu, even from E3 I liked the toy: up:

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

gameplay is all the same bottom like other lego games, only in the open world?

-
-Krillis- 02.09.21

Fine. I'm waiting for it to arrive.

At first I doubted the game, but the trailers were forced to order.

-
-Krillis- 02.09.21

So, I got Lego City Undercover and played for over 40 hours, so I'm ready to write about my impressions of the game. After this amount of time, the desire to play does not disappear, but isn't this an indicator of quality?

The plot of the game revolves around Chase McCain - an undercover cop, called upon to free the streets of Lego City from Mad Rex - a villain who escaped from prison and flooded the city with crime. The script of the game constantly strews with quotes from the works of cinema and simply overwhelms the player with a huge amount of healthy humor, which does not have the property of becoming boring after a long amount of time. You involuntarily notice how, after some jokes, you break into a smile.

As you progress, the main character acquires a heap of new abilities that allow you to significantly diversify the gameplay, thanks to which you can explore previously inaccessible places. For example, in a fireman's outfit, you can put out fire, break boarded doors or, for example, save animals, and a robber's outfit allows you to break open locked doors and safes, as well as repaint various objects.

The game world consists of a large city divided into districts, as well as its surroundings, which are completely open to exploration. The game is favorably distinguished from its genre counterparts by the absence of flaunting violence, which, if present in the game, is as veiled and expressed in a playful form as possible, thanks to which the game will be interesting to the widest possible audience and will not be able to get lost among analogues.

The gameplay of the game most of all reminded me of GTA 3. With the latest Lego City Undercover, it also combines the ability to keep the player busy during the breaks between story missions. In a playful way of presenting the plot, the game is a bit similar to Saints Row 3, maybe only with a slightly less delusional degree of what is happening.

Lego City Undercover has beautiful, but not too technological, graphics, which, coupled with excellent art design, only adds charm to the game. The sound design is also made at a decent level, the music is unobtrusive and fits perfectly into the gameplay.

The translation of Lego City into great and mighty deserves separate words. All the dialogues of the game are voiced at a very high level, the voices of the actors are perfectly matched. I consider it necessary to note that there is a considerable amount of dialogues in this game. The amount of work done by localizers is amazing. After the Russian version of Lego City Undercover, you involuntarily believe that Nintendo has taken our market seriously and has come here for a long time.

Lego City Undercover has a simple and intuitive operation that perfectly implements the capabilities of the Wii U Game Pad, used as a map, scanner, camera or phone as needed. In phone mode, sound comes directly from the controller's speakers for a more immersive experience.

In conclusion, I would like to note that the guys of TT Fusion managed to create an excellent, kind, non-violent open world game, which at the same time retained all the advantages of GTA-like games. The game can be safely recommended for people of any age, including as a gift for a child.

S
Sharu 02.09.21

So, I got Lego City Undercover and played for over 40 hours, so I'm ready to write about my impressions of the game. After this amount of time, the desire to play does not disappear, but isn't this an indicator of quality?

In conclusion, I would like to note that the guys of TT Fusion managed to create an excellent, kind, non-violent open world game, which at the same time retained all the advantages of GTA-like games. The game can be safely recommended for people of any age, including as a gift for a child.

I completely agree! I don't play myself, I watch the children play. Really - the game is great!

P
Preacher 02.09.21

I really want to play, how I like it.fffuuuh.gif

A
ACE 02.09.21

I think at the end of the game with the degree of insanity they overdid it all the same. but still the game came out very good

S
Sharu 02.09.21

Sat down to play today. Great game, I'm amazed ... It's hard to come off, a bunch of elements are pulled from everywhere, but it's not annoying, but on the contrary - super! 

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

Sorry, if offtopic. And for what reason hasn't it come out in Japan yet? translate?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=LEGO+City+Undercover

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'razgulnov3'], probably

k
karapooze 02.09.21

I think that every owner should have this game)) a very high-quality project, certainly worth the money ... The translation is simply super The graphics are just super The humor is complete and it is not even childish like in Mario, for example, and the replayability is at the highest level ... bravo nin

S
Sagara 02.09.21

[spoil] The game is better than Sassassin 3, better than the third child space, better than the latest shit games, like a new resident. [/ spoil]

Seriously, the ending is epic + really a lot of interesting content.

Modified May 11, 2013 by Sagara

D
Derrid 02.09.21

Passed today. The ending is truly epic. Including thanks to the music. Even for a while you forget that this is a parody game) The game is great. Each time it was launched, it instantly lifted the spirits.

R
RubiS 02.09.21

The game is awesome. I did not expect this from her. I'm sticking straight.

How many chapters are there in the game?

C
Chronometro 02.09.21

Completed the game, cleared the entire overworld, now it remains to finish off the tasks again and it will be 100%. (now 95.3%) 

The first lego game to have been 100% completed by me since the second lego racers. Most of all I want to open all the cars, These are Lego cars, wouldn’t you want to ?! The best part is this is not a movie / comic licensed game. 

Finished off and wrote a little about her. 

http://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/19812-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B0-%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0% BA% D0% B0-% D0% B8% D0% B3% D1% 80% D0% B5 / page-346 # entry4646443

nQVWtL5e0Qk.jpg

Modified Jan 28, 2015 by Chronometro

C
Chronometro 02.09.21

It's funny, but closer to the finale of the second Lego island, there was also a jump through the rings. Well, in general, the end of the game resembles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fozM0IRMvUI&list=WL#t=6328

(from hour 45 minutes to watch)

Modified Feb 11, 2015 by Chronometro