3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 02.09.21 12:10 am

God of war: ascension

[imgwrap = 'left'] http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3513/510qlrpbsql.jpg [/ imgwrap] Publisher: SCE
Developer: Sony Santa Monica
Platform: PS3
Genre: Action, Adventure
Release Date: March 15, 2013

[hide = 'Video'] [media] [/ media]
[media] [/ media]
[media] [/ media] [/ hide]

[hide = 'Screenshots and art'] bfb6c0eaeda50e7dd9fb682b8cceb8d4.jpeg7a0c92c78ab94a6661777e4056726f52.jpeg7fd959eaa03cb5b61a039fc72da7b9c4.jpegd9b4a831c0e23b3f2df223693ed96afb.jpeg88d989c639edcc5bdc43925ee90f4482.jpeg0ee814fbead13c22dc338dcb5a4991bf.jpeg
KratosSinglePlayerAscension2-960x540.jpg
AscensionStoryImage4-960x540.jpg
AscensionStoryImage3-960x540.jpg
[/ hide]

Description:
Six months after being tricked into killing his wife and child, young Kratos finally finds a way to break the blood oath that ties him to the God Ares. However, the oaths of Olympus are not easily broken. Trying to take fate into his own hands, Kratos is sentenced to life-long madness tormented by furies, in a cage the size of a titanium, a prison for the damned while alive, Hecatoncheir. Fighting insanity, Kratos will go through trials trying to sever his bond and gain clarity by taking revenge on Ares for his part in the death of his family.

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
Compiled
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 02.09.21

I think they wanted to make an announcement on vga

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], maybe this is a fake, but the topic is needed, because sooner or later it should appear. If they were going to announce it somewhere, it would be in game.

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] If where and were going to announce, then in game language. [/ quote] is
also an option.

V
Valtron 02.09.21

you give the resettlement of kratos in ancient Egypt: bleyat:

K
Krauser 02.09.21

: fuckyea: Cool

N
Noort 02.09.21

If only no reboots and rethinking, if only bloodshed: ads:

D
Daiverr 02.09.21

if again kratos and olympus again then epic fail.

Well, in Santa Monica, geniuses are sitting, well, burn down a new title.
let it slasher, let it be square square square again. give me new faces, new mythology.

most likely there will be some kind of Atlantis. they talked a lot about her at one time.

V
Vario 02.09.21

The Facebook page is no longer available. Apparently rubbed. Either fake, or really burned ahead of time. Although the game is in development, I'm sure.

L
Ligas-X 02.09.21

On the subject: Most likely a fake, you have to wait for GamesCom, if they don't announce it there, you will have to wait until the next E3.

About God of War: [url = http: //www.gametech.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl? Option = news & id = 12584] Developers have already said [/ url] that they want to make Death out of Kratos, and his blades will turn accordingly into the scythe of Death. Thus, it should have become clear that Kratos is a herald of death for a wide variety of mythologies.

So wait for the severed head of Odin, Anubis, Shiva and, at the end, Svarog.

By the way, here is a good site about [url = http: //www.mythology.ru/] Mythology of the ancient peoples of the world [/ url].

V
Valtron 02.09.21

[Quote] and his blades will turn, respectively, into a scythe of Death. [/ quote]

something reminded Dante inferno: |

V
Vario 02.09.21

[quote name = "Valtron"] [quote] and turn his blades into a scythe of Death, respectively. [/ quote]

something reminded Dante inferno: | [/ quote]
In the absence of Dante's Inferno 2, you can transfer his powers to Kratos. I liked the development of the series that Jaffe suggested.

v
vodafon 02.09.21

[quote] So wait for the severed head of Odin, Anubis, Shiva and at the end of Svarog [/ quote]

this is interesting :)

N
NeveR 02.09.21

[quote name = "Daiverr"]
most likely there will be some Atlantis. They talked a lot about her at the time. [/ quote]
Ale, Atlantis was in last year's Gow: Ghost of Sparta for psp, the action takes place between gow 1 and 2 and I don't think this will be a huge spoiler, but she drowned because of actions of Kratos, from which Poseidon had a butthert: trollface:

[b] Ligas-X [/ b], The main producer of the first part Jaffe wanted to set Kratos against the gods and monsters from Norse mythology, the main producer of the second part Corey Barlog wanted to make Kratos Death, and the main producer of the third ended the episode as he finished. It so happened that a new main producer worked on each of the three parts with his own vision of the plot, but the team itself remained old, so the Scandinavian myths and Death are nothing more than old ideas of people who no longer work in Santa Monica. In my opinion, GOW 3 finished everything fine and there is no need to continue.

s
standartenfuehrer 02.09.21

I want Kratos VS Scandinavian epic: D

offtopic: And about Dante Inferno 2, you can't hear anything?

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

Sony burned GoW 4 in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGierJTcA9U

Kratos is visible on many monitors, only in part 3 there were no such moments.

P
Paragraf 02.09.21

The stump is clear that the new gov is in development, but it's not him
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/24/tour-the-tester-3-winners-future-workplace-santa-monica-studio /
in the comments
[quote] Sorry, but that's old cut footage from God of War III. [/ quote]

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

It has long been clear that after the release of God Of War III, Santa Monica started making God Of War IV. So, we are waiting for the announcement, by the way, when is Gamescom there? I just think that Kratos will go to Elysium and, accordingly, will meet Deimos there. Well, from there they will have to get out. I wonder who is the head of the project?: think:

D
DGQ 02.09.21

Although I am a devotee of the triogy, I believe that the idea has already outlived its usefulness. and continue the series = destroy it.
hopefully Santa Monica will develop something new.

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

Most likely, the new IP will only be on PS4. And so they will milk and pull and pull, and moreover it is unlikely to bother everyone. Eh.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[img] http://techdeville.com/wp-content/uploads/gow4-600x518.jpg [/ img]

[quote] [left] Kratos is back!
[/ left] [left] [color = # 000000] [font = PTSansRegular] [size = 3] God of War 4 is now in development at Santa Monica. Release will be at 2012 [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]
[/ quote]

[/ left]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]
[img] http://stickskills.com/omega/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/GoW4.png [/ img]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 56 seconds: [ / size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Ligas-X] [/ b], gamescom later than E3, what kind of exhibitions will I be holding in February? Modified January 28, 2012 by heroolympus_39050

e
exbitionist 02.09.21

[quote] Sony burned GoW 4 in this video [/ quote]
yes, no, it is clear that from 3. There was a frame with a blurry screen, that's probably there was something.
Interestingly, the producers (executive, senior) and director (senior) are ladies.