3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rivezico 02.09.21 12:13 am

Thief 4

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], played typhus 2, it was somehow boring. played a couple of levels and approx. I'm probably less a fan of pure gameplay, for this reason I prefer the MGS splinter to the cella ..))
115 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], I didn't understand you =) You wrote that it was boring, and then wrote that ok. And I also did not understand which is better for you: MGS, FIF or Splinter.
P.S. Thief has perfect stealth sandbox gameplay. For this and for the entourage, fans of the series love.

C
Crash-Override 02.09.21

played in sifa3 ... didn’t like the stupid open world, it’s confusing, and this nonsense with some kind of monsters..and also the physics curve

but on the whole I liked it, especially the atmosphere at some levels and I’m really looking forward to the fourth part

r
rivezico 02.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], well, in the sense I played a couple of levels and that's it.

but I like MGS, after all, the pure gameplay is super, but it turns out nerdy and more importantly - not as exciting as MGS-cinema: roll:

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], to be honest, I am now also a fan of MGU, but the FIF series does the gameplay (I'm just talking about gameplay) MGU. Because of the same sandbox. That is, in the games of this series, the rooms have many entrances and exits and there are practically no scripted situations, such as in the Hitman or Splinter cell series.

C
Crash-Override 02.09.21

hmm .. that on the wave it was impatient to play at 3 ... does anyone know if typh3 on the first box is playable, or is it better not to soar and download it to your pc?

r
rivezico 02.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], I do not argue. It's just that this kind of gameplay doesn't turn me on. I do not see the buzz for myself, just in passing. I want to be surprised.

For the same reason, I only played the first hitman, and that was level 3, that's all.

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], better on PC with patch 1.01 and texture pack download the third version (1.03). Everything will be covered in chocolate. By the way, monsters have been in the game since the first part. and there were more of them. An integral part of the series.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] RiveZico [/ b], what would surprise you, for example? Well, maybe an example from the game is a thread. Now fans from [url = http: //darkfate.ru/] http://darkfate.ru/ [/ url] are going to write a letter to a collective Eidos-Montreal with their ideas. Maybe yours will do too =)

S
Sus_scrofa 02.09.21

In the first, the thief was infuriated by the dominance of action and zombies (
I wanted stealth and people!
In the second, everything is almost perfect, an awesome game.
In the third, a lot of flaws, in principle worse than the second part, a significant part of the atmosphere was missed, I did not master it.
From the fourth thief, I traditionally wait for a revelation, but outwardly I express only heavy skepticism and a look from under the brows.

A
ATAMAH83 02.09.21

you shouldn't be like that, Dark Project is a cool game, we are waiting for Tief 4 :) :) :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

you shouldn't be, Dark Project is a cool game waiting for Tief 4 :) :) :)

r
rivezico 02.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], my views will not fit a game with such a setting and such a philosophy of gameplay ... ((

T
Tremere 02.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], what nafig ideas? if development is announced, then for sure the game has been making for a year and a half, and everything was invented a long time ago: lamer: like dormouse with Killzon2, show gameplay, even before pre-production, now no one is doing

[color = green] [size = 75] Added later 1 minute 56 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] but I like MGS, after all, the pure gameplay is superb, but it turns out nerdy and more importantly - not as exciting as MGS-cinema [/ quote] you
know , to each his own: wink:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 20 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

played a bit in the third thief, having already experience in splinter sell, all stealth actions were easy, I was delighted that everything was so natural :) my friend was also surprised how I did it

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], a game in early development. This is an off statement. I can throw the link.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 9 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Fans are waiting for the first details and post their art. Some are really cool.
[img] http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g69/195169/195169_1242332100_large.jpg [/ img]
And on the off site you can already buy a Thief 4 T-shirt =)))

A
ACE 02.09.21

Thief is the best stealth ever. especially The Metal Age. Eh, I remember so many hours spent in it. each level could be completed for 5 hours of real time, finding more and more new ways to complete the mission, locations and secret hiding places.
Drop dead atmospheric tied to religion, mythology, ideology, conspiracy storyline, fucking stylish videos. dark atmosphere, music. eh.
It's a pity in the third part they reduced the levels, cut the combat system and added a few curved rollers. And everything else is as cool as before. quest in an abandoned mental hospital - one of the best ever 8)
And Garrett is a hell of a charismatic Persian.
At the end of part 3, as I understand it, Garrett will teach a thief girl who wanted to steal money from him. Therefore, it could be assumed that the 4th part will be focused on the cooperative.

zs Thief best 8)

M
Momentum 02.09.21

: agree: I will subscribe to every word ... I
really look forward to the new thief!

P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], wow. For the first time I agree with you =)

p
pika4u 02.09.21

We will wait, the first one went through in due time, the second did not master, I liked the third one, in general I like all stealth ... I will wait for the fourth))

A
ACE 02.09.21

cool arts. especially the church builders

A
ACE 02.09.21

I hope they will show e3

E
Elzerd 02.09.21

I would like to preserve the atmosphere of the past parts - gloomy, dark, fantasy, mysterious, but from this damn attractive, Middle Ages.
Well, to make the gameplay harder-core - without roll-overs and regeneration, yes.

O
OkaRin 02.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b] Why bury?
LIKE, for that matter - Thief: Deadly Shadows was on Anril Engine 2, modified to suit the needs of course.

And what's the difference, the main thing is that the game is of high quality.
Stop playing the graphics, and fap on the engines :-D