3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 02.09.21 12:13 am

Watch Dogs (PC)

they say they brought in for the red firewood

123 Comments
Sort by:
H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Gefus' timestamp = '1401218695' post = '4174533'] they say for the red firewood they have delivered [/ quote] beta so far

write about improving the performance of watchdogs, so I'll probably put it. 

m
mchammer 02.09.21

In general, I immediately cut off the gamepad when they began to advise me to press incomprehensible hieroglyphs instead of normal buttons in the tutiroale)

G
Gefus 02.09.21

[quote name = 'EvgenyMirkin' timestamp = '1401218920' post = '4174537'] write about improving the performance of watch dogs, so I'll probably put it. [/ quote]
Well, of course, I wouldn't write it here then)) 

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov' timestamp = '1401220844' post = '4174591'] Onli r290x. [/ quote] No 

a
albedo 02.09.21

played. quite wow game. on the computer wild brakes on high settings. below it makes no sense to play. video I have 5970 2GB, 8 GB RAM. I think to put 16GB and update video as the next generation comes out. For ultra settings, 4GB of video card will be enough up to 15000r ? Is there a strong difference between the ps4 version and the computer version at ultra settings?

J
JIe0H 02.09.21

Performance improvements Watch Dogs performance improvements AMD Radeon R9 290X - 1920x1080 4x MSAA – improves up to 25% AMD Radeon R9290X - 2560x1600 4x MSAA – improves up to  28% AMD Radeon R9290X CrossFire configuration (3840x2160 Ultra settings, MSAA = 4X)  - 92% scaling

H
Hope 02.09.21

[member = SergeyLifenko],
is it that the radies care only about the latest vidyuhi?

n
nagibator666 02.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-SmhW_IqYt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YOHH3IJHfCM

J
JIe0H 02.09.21

Is there a strong difference between the ps4 version and the computer version at ultra settings?

No

For ultra settings to go 4GB of a video card will be enough up to 15000r?

enough with 3 GB

wild brakes on high settings. there is no point in playing below. I have a video 5970 2GB, 8GB frames

I don't understand something in this life

How does it lag you? 4k chtol exposed?

J
JIe0H 02.09.21

[member = 'Esperanza'], so yes

maybe the release of the version will be better

[member = 'EvgenyMirkin'], http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx: agree:

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov' timestamp = '1401221812' post = '4174626'] in fact amd will not be able to greatly improve the optimization of games by means of drivers (([/ quote] And they don't need to. They make excellent video cards that show their full I don’t want to breed the AMD VS Nvidia holivor, but most of the problems in the games are with the owners of Nvidia

a
albedo 02.09.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], no. I have a 2560 by 1440 monitor.

before that, almost all the games were played on the ultra, for sure. and here ... the last wolf is flying.

X
Xize 02.09.21

[quote name = 'albedo' timestamp = '1401222085' post = '4174636'] no. I have a 2560 by 1440 monitor. [/ quote]

Well, what are we talking about then, at this WD resolution, at least 3GB of video memory is needed, and for ultra textures + anti-aliasing - 4+. 

a
albedo 02.09.21

I will buy 6GB of stock) but a new generation. everything should appear before winter

H
Honor 02.09.21

How?! I can't understand

The point is that they don't lose

I could talk about it for a long time, but I have a headache and, in general, I have a cold, so I don’t want to (

Launched schA watchdogs to measure fps after installing beta drivers. Either the reboot helped so much, or the drivers still work on other vidyahs, and the line

Watch Dogs performance improvements

should be taken on its own. 

FPS is even, there are no drawdowns at all. Exact 25 fps)) And when you drive the car at full speed.

By the way, here's an example of AMD-vidyah's acherency.

I have an AMD HD7850 from Gigabyte, with slightly raised frequencies. Processor weak shit - i3-2120, RAM 8GB 1333

I play ultra with KhBAO + and MSAA 2x anti-aliasing. The game shows 30fps indoors, 25 on the street.

For example, Ozu_sensei vidyah is more powerful than mine - GTX670, the percentages are certainly not weaker than mine, I don’t know how much. On the ultra he has a slideshow, so he is tormented by brute-force settings.

[member = 'Ozu_sensei'], do you play the pad? On the keyboard, the control of wheelbarrows is real shit. Everything is too sharp.

Modified on May 27, 2014 by EvgenyMirkin

G
Gefus 02.09.21

finally set myself - on high-ultra the flight is good, the anti-aliasing is really set right on the smaa because you put a little more and the fps pps how the
picture falls is nice, the physics is not so bad, while satisfied: up:: up:

Well, the beginning is excellent so far, let's see how next 

V
Velldanas 02.09.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], no. I have a 2560 by 1440 monitor.

before that, almost all the games were played on the ultra, for sure. and here ... the last wolf is flying.

1. Open Documents> My Games> Watchdogs> xxxx> GamerProfile.xml

2. Change to this: (better not copy, manually change everything exactly as described below)

” <CustomQuality> 
<quality ResolutionX=”2560″ ResolutionY=”1440″ EnvironmentQuality=”high” AntiPortalQuality=”pc” PostFxQuality=”high” TextureQuality=”pc” TextureResolutionQuality=”high” WaterQuality=”high” ParaboloidReflectionQuality=”high” DepthPassQuality=”pc” VegetationQuality=”high” TerrainQuality=”high” GeometryQuality=”high” LodDitheringQuality=”pc” ShadowQuality=”high” ShadingQuality=”high” RoadQuality=”pc” EditorQuality=”pc” ParticlesQuality=”high” DeferredFxQuality=”pc” HDR=”1″ SuperSampling=”0″ HighPrecisionNormal=”1″ RenderSplashes=”1″ RenderRain=”1″ MotionBlurQuality=”pc” SSAOQuality=”hbao+_high” DepthOfFieldQuality=”pc” AntiAliasingQuality=”temporalsmaa” id=”_runtime” /> 
</CustomQuality> “

3. Save.

4. Open the file properties and check the "read only" checkbox.

5. Launch, rejoice +25 fps without friezes and play: agree:

O
Ozu 02.09.21

[member = 'CronXPX'], I installed the anglifier, but my voices disappeared from the game

I
In P9I 02.09.21

For some reason I thought that I would not be able to play at ultra, but I got rid of any lags simply by putting 1 frame in vertical sync and 2 frames in the GPU buffer.

By the way, does anyone know how to make sure that the car can not be so twitchy to ride on the keyboard? (The gamepad will help by itself, but I'm talking about something inside the game)

T
Tem4ik 02.09.21

what kind of nonsense ... the pirate worked without any sorties, now on the face of the game the game crashes every 5-10 minutes ...