3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 02.09.21 12:13 am

Watch Dogs (PC)

they say they brought in for the red firewood

123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazio 02.09.21

[member = 'laziofan'], [offtopic] grafon and what are the "excellent" past gene versions for the most part: agree: [/ offtopic]

[offtopic] grafon is a part of the game, just like the pastgne version .... okay, offtopic [/ offtopic]

H
Hroft23 02.09.21

[quote name = 'SergeyLifenko' timestamp = '1401259230' post = '4175088'] already at your permission it should definitely change a lot [/ quote] 

I played for about 10 minutes with the settings, and then the game dragged away)) There is rain, reflections of norms, at night it's so beautiful in general. Therefore, I play and do not worry. By the way, in the video, they noticed that the light from the headlights is not dynamic, but yesterday, while performing a mission, I noticed that rays came from the headlights and bends around the fence along which the car was driving. it is not clear at all ... I also did not hear the sound from the rolling cans on the asphalt. It's a pity such little things were cut out

H
Honor 02.09.21

Changed resolution from MSAA 2x to SMAA. I did not notice the difference, but the FPS rose a little.

S
SuperKate 02.09.21

[member = 'EvgenyMirkin'], On SMAA, distant objects look blurry

W
Wurz-7 02.09.21

[alignright] b02f3dacebbc.jpg[/ alignright]
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Reflections
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Open World Action-Adventure
Release Date: May 2014
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, X360

Topic for discussion of the PC version of the game. Technical problems. Video cards and other hardware. Drivers. Performance tests. Sound. Fashion. Settings.

H
Honor 02.09.21

I suggest making a list of players at the same time. Let's start with me:

Uplay:

Evgeny Mirkin - Rokudze

SoulMaster - Fearmen2010

mchammer - MrHammergru

dm7sw - Argenhen

Kirill_Kopylenkov - ligfip

iYopte - iyopt

Changed on June 2, 2014 by EvgenyMirkin

B
Blink 55 02.09.21

Yes, you just need to add to the incentive, and then we will work on who, where, and how much

W
Wurz-7 02.09.21

[warn] Moved the relevant posts here (for the last day) from the next topic. [/ warn]

H
Honor 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Blink 55' timestamp = '1401268088' post = '4175374'] Yes, you just need to add it to the incentive, and then we'll work out who, where, and how much [/ quote] I bought in yupley (((

let's add in yupley))

all the same through the multiplayer and the game in general 

B
Blink 55 02.09.21

[member = 'EvgenyMirkin'], I understand. but still, it's better to dance from the stove :))

S
SoulMaster 02.09.21

[member = 'EvgeniyMirkin'], add to the list - Fearmen2010

H
Honor 02.09.21

Haha. Someone came to me. In short, I stand calmly to myself, and then I see some strange type who eats in a car and rams everything he can. And only after 5-10 seconds a message about the invasion appeared. Well, I shot him in the head with one shot and slapped him right away))))

In short, dude is a master of conspiracy

I found such a poor girl:

lPlj4dj.jpg

m
mchammer 02.09.21

add me to the list too: MrHammergru

T
Tem4ik 02.09.21

what to do if the game crashes on ultra textures? on the pirate it was not

H
Honor 02.09.21

I've been playing a cartoon with code decryption for two hours already. A bad thing) Blackout here generally works for all 5, no one is visible)) at night, of course

P
PortalX3 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Tem4ik' timestamp = '1401277539' post = '4175770'] what if the game crashes on ultra textures? [/ quote]

Don't play on ultra textures 

H
Honor 02.09.21

By the way, I play on a gamepad, and at the same time I often come first in terms of points and kills))

T
Tem4ik 02.09.21

[member = 'PortalX3'], if you play on medium then the eyes flow out, the game pulls ultra settings

C
Charmander 02.09.21

By the way, I play on a gamepad, and at the same time I often come first in terms of points and kills))

Press-release, press-release = free aim yay ^ _ ^

O
Owl 02.09.21

Guys, one thing interests: does the multiplayer component of the game justify its purchase? I only think about the interestingness of online.