3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:18 am

Super mario galaxy 2

[align = center] [b] Super Mario Galaxy 2 [/ b] [/ align]

Judging by the trailer, the gameplay of the game, like the first part, focuses on spherical platforms.
Mario controls Yoshi's tongue to overcome obstacles (the cursor is replaced with a red dot). And you can also feed Yoshi some fruits, which give him various abilities like inflate into a ball and fly, emitting air through his mouth)))
A new object has appeared - a screw that helps Mario to break through passages through various surfaces and even cut through the planets. Judging by the video, this will help in the boss battles.
A special switch was also noticed that turns on the slow motion. and the world around, except for mario, moves in slow motion.
Judging by the video in the game, the graphics have improved - there is a three-dimensional grass, an improved particle system (beautiful clouds) and an increased drawing range.

The game will be released in 2010 on Wii.

video from the conference [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-super-mario/50233] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ario / 50233 [ / url] I

propose to discuss the sequel to the best platformer of all time in this thread. : emolove:
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 02.09.21

I will definitely buy, I went through the first part with pleasure

R
Red priest rezo 02.09.21

Did I get it right - for the first time since the NES, Nin has abandoned the tradition of making the main mario lanes completely different every time? There were only three parts on the NES. At the same SNES, World2 was a very different game compared to World1 ...

Yes, right away: I'm not criticizing it, the game looks great. It's just amusing that we have abandoned one of the most noticeable distinctive "features" of the series.

f
frukt 02.09.21

[quote] Yes, right away: I'm not criticizing it, the game looks great [/ quote]

but I criticize it - while it looks like an add-on. levels in order to cut down the dough. It will, of course, be of high quality, exciting and creative. But in essence - surely nothing new, and yes - a rather unpleasant departure from the tradition of making every main mario a truly fresh platformer.

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

perfect platformer 2.
how not to wait for that? :) I
've already watched the video 10 times, I want it this year: sad:
Yoshi, I think, will not dilute it too sickly, and so varied gameplay. and if it will still be possible to drill every planet ...

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] frukt [/ b], a departure from tradition, yes, but with the new abilities of Mario, it won't look like additional levels for the old game. But I would not refuse even a simple adon :)

t
toni 02.09.21

I told you :)

S
Saverio 02.09.21

There is never too much good platformer

don't stop me now: gigi:

R
Red priest rezo 02.09.21

[quote] with the new abilities of Mario, it won't look like additional levels for the old game [/ quote]
[b] ACE [/ b], let's just say: those who believe that all calculations are the same clones and the second one was no more than a copy of the original, should for good curse Nin and renounce them forever, because Galaxy2 is Galaxy1 with several new features and new levels (i.e. the same as Ratchet2 after Ratchet1).

I am quite happy with the idea of ​​releasing direct sequels to my favorite games. But that's me.

PS And yes, Yoshi is not drawn to serious innovation, in my opinion.

F
Fat ninja 02.09.21

[b] Red Priest Rezo [/ b], do not equal tracing paper from shit and tracing paper from a masterpiece: wink:

A
ACE 02.09.21

[quote] They decided to make Super Mario Galaxy 2 because there were too many ideas left behind the original game. [b] Approximately 95% of the game is completely new content [/ b]. The volume of the game is about the same as that of its predecessor, the difficulty level will be higher. [/ Quote]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/40205/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/40205 / [/ url]

R
Red priest rezo 02.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], holivar nonsense don't need to be said, okay? Ratchets are great. Mario too. But they are different, and now who likes what.

[b] ACE [/ b], this statement is not even funny, it is just stupid. Yes, between Zelda-1 and, for example, Twilight, and then there is much more in common than "five percent". Let's see what will be there. But so far it looks just like new levels for a great game. Plus yoshi.

F
Fat ninja 02.09.21

[b] Red Priest Rezo [/ b], this is not holivar nonsense, you came to the Mario thread and started to level it with a mediocre game: wink:

R
Red priest rezo 02.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], reread what I wrote more carefully, ne? I did not equate him with the game in any way. If you so want, mentally replace the ratchet with GoW in my words. The bottom line is that Nin are making a direct sequel to Mario, not a new original game. And nin fans have always used this as an excuse to criticize. They say games are rarely released here, but they are always completely new, while you are fed the same thing every year.

Now nin are doing the same game a second time. True, it still took them a lot of time.

PS And yes, if you don't like Ratchet, then you simply have no taste.

F
Fat ninja 02.09.21

[b] Red Priest Rezo [/ b], I agree on this, but the example for comparison is extremely unfortunate. Since the fans, only already Sony, always bring Jack as a replacement for Mario on Sony's platforms, in general, they closed the offtopic.

y
yuhan 02.09.21

[b] Red Priest Rezo [/ b], when people start arguing about tastes, it smells like Nazism, boy ... Be careful ...

A
ACE 02.09.21

Miyamoto says that the game will be difficult, although they have not yet fully decided on the level of difficulty.
The original Galaxy only made me sweat towards the very end, starting at about 112 stars. I would like a challenge at the level of Super Mario Sunshine's jetpack levels

T
The great logan 02.09.21

[off] God, how I want Sonic in 2.5D !! [/ off]

g
grune 02.09.21

in the first one, the last boss got mad, I won't take the second one for sure: dn:

A
ACE 02.09.21

[off] [b] bubba_stix [/ b], on ds there is a gorgeous two-dimensional Sonic Rush [/ off]

g
grune 02.09.21

watched the video, did not see a single new idea in comparison with the first part. more like an addon and one-to-one graphics