3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:18 am

Super mario galaxy 2

[align = center] [b] Super Mario Galaxy 2 [/ b] [/ align]

Judging by the trailer, the gameplay of the game, like the first part, focuses on spherical platforms.
Mario controls Yoshi's tongue to overcome obstacles (the cursor is replaced with a red dot). And you can also feed Yoshi some fruits, which give him various abilities like inflate into a ball and fly, emitting air through his mouth)))
A new object has appeared - a screw that helps Mario to break through passages through various surfaces and even cut through the planets. Judging by the video, this will help in the boss battles.
A special switch was also noticed that turns on the slow motion. and the world around, except for mario, moves in slow motion.
Judging by the video in the game, the graphics have improved - there is a three-dimensional grass, an improved particle system (beautiful clouds) and an increased drawing range.

The game will be released in 2010 on Wii.

video from the conference [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-super-mario/50233] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ario / 50233 [ / url] I

propose to discuss the sequel to the best platformer of all time in this thread. : emolove:
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] Oberr [/ b], retro rumored new zelda on vii along with miyamoto are developing

n
nindo 02.09.21

[off] [b] Oberr [/ b], Sora and Monolith are still making goodies: gigi:
and I wonder if it's worth waiting for Factor 5, they have announced several Wii projects [/ off]

O
Oberr 02.09.21

[off] [b] NINDO [/ b], Factor 5 seems to be poring over Pilotwings, and there are big questions to Monolith after Disaster [/ off]

n
nindo 02.09.21

[off] [b] Oberr [/ b], Monolith Monado is doing, it is not known the truth under the supervision of Yasumi Matsuno or he has his own project. [/ off]

C
Cain 02.09.21

Waiting for a subject, can play Sunshine, is it worth it? I've heard conflicting opinions ..

t
toni 02.09.21

[quote] [b] Cain [/ b], well, try and make up your own opinion. But wait not for Galaxy, but rather for Retchet and Clank [/ quote]

C
Cain 02.09.21

[b] toni [/ b], why wait for it? children's shooter, I didn't like it since ps2

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[b] Cain [/ b], stands, but the management there is rather peculiar .. there is no that simplicity and pure fan, as in other mario.

t
toni 02.09.21

[b] Cain [/ b], in the sense of the game is closer to them than to the gelaxi. But you try anyway, suddenly it will trample and then you will rub me about the uniqueness of the water cannon

R
Red priest rezo 02.09.21

[b] Cain [/ b], just be prepared for the fact that this is the same, only much worse, with a much less sensible level design, with an inconvenient camera, and a bunch of small jambs such as the need to re-listen to the mission goal after each defeat.

Well, washing the floors with a water cannon gets boring in about five minutes.

v
vodafon 02.09.21

[b] Cain [/ b], play .. IMHO better than Galaxy - a set of mini games .. the
control is crooked of course ..

C
Cain 02.09.21

Well, here's the polarity of opinions: lol:

r
rodion 02.09.21

[b] Cain [/ b], play. The first couple of hours are mega cool. Fana dofiga. Bianco Hills is one of the best levels in 3D Mario. However, get ready for the fact that the game, like most Nintendo games of the GC era, suffers from the fact that it was stupidly not completed and filled with a large amount of rubbish, such as collecting blue coins. But in general, in the game, despite all its mistakes, there is material thanks to which it shines, it's just much less of it than in Mario 64 or Galaxy

A
ACE 02.09.21

Sunshine has the most hardcore. Levels without a jetpack were burned. And it was especially cool to explore the locations - there was more adventure element there than in the rest of the Mario. since the levels were more "sandbox" and a lot of content was hidden in them. I have nothing against collecting blue coins. It was fun. As well as picking up watermelons and a sand bird hovering in the air.

C
Cain 02.09.21

[quote] And it was especially cool to explore the locations - there was more adventure element there than in the rest of the mario [/ quote]
This is to my liking, so we will look: agree:

r
rodion 02.09.21

Nintendo has confirmed that the game will be released this summer. I'll bet on June. Poor competitors. : sad:

O
Oberr 02.09.21

Nintendo has announced that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will hit US shelves on May 23rd. : jds:

z
ziss 02.09.21

the first part has no equal game ... the second I think that it will not work to shit ...: sad:

L
LIONSUN 02.09.21

Perhaps the only Wii game that attracts my attention. I still can't understand why Sony and Microsoft will not buy the rights to the game together with the development team and make it a multiplatform.

r
rodion 02.09.21

[b] LIONSUN [/ b], :-D