3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:23 am

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Developer - Nintendo EAD
Publisher - Nintendo
Genre - Platformer
Release Date - August 17, 2012 (Out Now)
Platform - Nintendo 3DS
Ratings - [url = "http://www.gamerankings.com/3ds/667819-new-super-mario- bros-2 / index.html "] http://www.gamerankings.com/3ds/667819-new-super-mario-bros-2/index.html [/ url]

Video -
[url =" http: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8xe2AUY4c"<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8xe2AUY4c [/url]

Today I started playing. So far, I like everything, except for the 3D mode, which smears the background. Gameplay is addictive and easier than New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which is very good, because there, due to the complexity, I could not master the game to the end. All new chips are tied to getting gold. In general, old-school and fun, but I haven't noticed any breakthrough fresh ideas yet. Atmospheric, it is brighter and more colorful than a 3D land, although there are gloomy locations such as skeleton towers.
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyerIst 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], : agree:

Yu might be more creative, although everyone predicts that Nintenda will roll out in this generation another fresh 2D Mario, the continuation of the classic line, that is, not just relying on nostalgia.

C
Caxap 02.09.21

This is a normal igrulechka, I can’t play normally, the truth is, hell knows how much, but done well. Differences, however, the cat cried.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Caxap] [/ b], there are often secret sublevels in the sky, but there clearly needs something more flying than a raccoon's tail. with a raccoon, you can't collect everything you need, including a gold star-coin. what to do?

G
Gau 02.09.21

I also go through now)
In the 4th world, I
have already completely cleaned the previous 3.
I discovered 2 secret ones, but did not touch them yet) the
difficulty is average) I will not say that it is much easier for Viishny) although there towards the end the ass started
as a whole I like it) although yes, there is no evolution) but I did not expect it) just Mario wanted a new one)

[ color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 21 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], play better:)

A
ACE 02.09.21

or is there a secret to using the racoon suite? : fffuuuh:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 20 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I could only reach the sandy world in cherry)) )

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], oh nightmare))))

S
SkyerIst 02.09.21

Well, the NSMB sub-series was created not to demonstrate evolution, but to deliver nostalgia)
Iwata said that : gigi:

2D platformers with Mario are in the blood of gamers after the classic 2D-shnyh the baton of evolution was taken by 3D-shnye parts.

Since NSMB and Mario Kart are released only 1 time on one console, the difference in this generation for H will be the creation of add-ons (it was impossible before), if players need them >>> because many people want to play, the console cycle is 5+ years : icon_rolleyes:But no other new ones MK, nor NSMB, as Iwata said, will definitely no longer be on 3ds. Only 1 piece.

m
magic 02.09.21

Friends, do ESHOP-e sell the digital version?
And then I have an American. In the city, only one fell.
He wants to play badly ...: icon_neutral:

n
nindo 02.09.21

[b] [member = lmagicl] [/ b], in the American eshop costs $ 40
weighs about 370MB

m
magic 02.09.21

[b] [member = nindo] [/ b], Thank you! : agree:

A
ACE 02.09.21

Game ofigenchik
positive very
right mood lifts

only tell as to accelerate in Raccoon suite : why:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 5 minutes and 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]
damn, I Nublo
had read a book that included with the game. everything is written there: gigi:

S
SkyerIst 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b],)))

[b] [member = lmagicl] [/ b], starting with Mario all fest party games will be released in digital : agree:
form right away. the concept of "fest party" includes games from other developers, published by Nintendo itself. For example the autumn Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask from Level 5.

A
ACE 02.09.21

yes, the game is cool. dofig secrets. explored the first world and completely found all the stars in all 8 levels))) played a little in the second world. cool too. the music is very cool there.
judging by the action log, played for 2 hours 49 minutes without stopping: agree: : up:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], amazing :))))
I had such emotions from super mario land on demolition))) in the nineties))))
you can't run, you mean?:)

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I can but did not notice that with a shell suite for flights, the energy accumulates, by the
way the game is more interesting in secrets than last year's 3D land. and harder. in the deserts, some stars with 15 attempts turned out to be taken

A
ACE 02.09.21

Completely completed Worlds 1 and 2. The game is awesome : em01:. I like it even better than 3D Land: em31:

G
Gau 02.09.21

I have already completely passed the first, second, third, fourth and mushroom worlds.
The fifth passed, but I did not collect everything. There is still a flower and the 6th of the open ones)
So far, I don't see anything complicated.
On DS, it seemed to be a little more difficult

C
Caxap 02.09.21

In the first world, I can't find two star coins (I'm nublo. In the second, I'm still

climbing . I was pleased with the tride effect in the castles, when sparks fly in front of my eyes)

Good game, but 3D Land somehow made me happier. That generally perfect haze portable, IMHO.

G
Gau 02.09.21

Just passed New Super Mario Bros. 2
Started playing it on Sunday. Passed on Friday
Collected all the big coins, passed all the levels It
remains stupid to collect mulionne
Then I'll see how much time
is played in the magazine .... True, my brother was still playing and went through world 2 or 3

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 11 minutes 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Total
played 16:11 Brother played enough of them, maybe 2 or 3 hours
It turns out that I finished the game in 13-14 hours
Without collecting a million coins

A
ACE 02.09.21

It is difficult to get stars already under the crown of the third of the world, from some moments he naturally began to tear his ass. The haunted house is hellish. The level under the watercourse with moving plates and skeletons of predatory fish was very low.