3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vodafon 02.09.21 08:12 pm

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Donkey Kong Country Returns

299235209b3a.jpg

Release Date: December 3, 2010
Genre: Platformer
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Retro Studios, Inc.
Local Play: 2 Co-op

64 Comments
Sort by:
v
vodafon 02.09.21

someone already rocked, appeared on torrents? : roll:

I
Ilyusha 02.09.21

cool: love:

playing with a friend, constantly swearing at each other, because it's difficult :(

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

the best platformer I've ever played, the originals are fused with other mario, and the edge is pissing junkies. and
one cant is motion controls. and if you hammer a stake into the ground or destroy a stone does not cause problems, then there is trouble with ripples, and it is inconvenient to blow PPC.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], and there seems to be a classic control with a horizontal position of the wimout ala mario brothers vii: confused:

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I know. but even in this case, when trying to blow, if you do not let the kong stop completely, he will make a roll and fly off into the cliff. infuriates. Well, shaking the wash in a horizontal position is still a thrill.
it is much more convenient to play with the nunchuck.

V
Valtron 02.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], is the original gamepad supported?

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[b] PCfan [/ b], no

2MON 02.09.21

Today I appreciated, I am writing after the expiration of several worlds. First of all, the game turned out to be really very funny, which is facilitated by the wonderful animation, all the gimmicks of the Kongs make you smile, how they crawl along the sheer walls, knock enemies, roll down slopes, protrude from barrels, beat on the ground, this element was a success. As well as everyone else. The graphics are very beautiful and bright, the black and white level with silhouettes is very stylish.

The gameplay is great. Old school, at its best. Plus, Nintendo is again focusing on co-op, as in New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Kirby Epic Yarn. All the salt, playing with someone in the company, playing with one, causes a positive, and even how much fun it is to play with a friend ... Moreover, the Kongs have a different set of abilities.

For all that, while it remains not the easiest one, you will have to sweat a lot and deceive yourself in order to collect all the bonuses and caches at each of the levels. Which are hidden very cool, it is very difficult to find them.

Retro hasn't lowered the bar either in the face of Metroid fans, or, perhaps even more importantly, in the person of Donkey Kong fans.

V
Valtron 02.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], its bad: cry:

What a life, I can't play, because there is no time to go to the market for sit verbatim minus erkami: sad:

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[b] 2MON [/ b], yes, sometimes you have to spend a dozen lives for a piece of the puzzle) it even happens that you spit on this activity, because your hands are shaking with tension, what nafig gathering (the 1st secret level just strained to hell, I was ready throw the mote on the telly: banghead: they open how do you collect all the letters in the world? just the second did not appear, I failed one letter on the level with the whale :))
child's play may ess. I recently went through old kongs and they were not so difficult, there was a challenge, but not like that ((
[b] PCfan [/ b], I would have bought hard long ago and threw all the disks in the trash

G
Getter 02.09.21

[quote] child's play may ess [/ quote]
Usually these games are called children by little "hardcore gamers" aged ten who play bloody buffoons and GTA :-D: trollface:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 4 minutes 9 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Oh, how I want this Donkey Kong. Recently, I am eager to buy Wii, because I miss the platformers.

S
Sh1nn 02.09.21

At the DCKR Launch in Toronto, popular Japanese food eater / eater, Koboyashi, swallowed 16 bananas in 1 minute.

Video:

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn4SLjzXQ1w [/ youtube]

Cool ^ ___ ^

d
deepRED 02.09.21

The game is super! but sometimes difficult, as many annoying :))) [spoil] level with moles on the train and the flying barrel - a gesture [/ spoil]!
Retro Studios generally should give a medal for this Metroid and Donkey Kong. Pts cool continued a series of old hits.
PS: how are these games not enough for ps3 and x360 with their cool graphics: (((((

d
deepRED 02.09.21

Today I almost smashed this against the wall after 2 levels: [spoil] the boss in the caves (train with trolleys) and the level with bats! [/ spoil] It's just hell, why was it so difficult to do? angry as a dog, damn it! : banghead:

j
jack_b 02.09.21

I tried out the game! Satisfied, about like a child who was given a dandy in the 90s.
Hardcore games are, but not annoying, as in modern games, such as ninja Gaiden. Where exactly the complexity is prohibitive, and not as a result of your own adjustments you have to restart

N
NinjaDog 02.09.21

People, urgently HELP I bought a second mote and nunchuck - I click and nifiga ??????????? clicked-clicked and the first one stopped showing WHAT TO DO? is there any technique like in boxing? batteries are inserted: gigi:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 4 minutes 22 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

there is a red synk button in the console, maybe it ???? the bar, too, does not even turn off from the remote control ???? Yes, we played gorilok: gigi:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 2 minutes 45 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

not funny to me already somehow help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/
/ anty / 02.09.21

Open the top cover. It seems that there is something that needs to be pressed so that they can be found .. I have been setting it up for a long time, so I'm not sure

d
deepRED 02.09.21

passed this hellish game !!!
I collected almost everything from the first try
So many mats I haven’t bent for a long time, I also talked to myself when I played - my wife laughed at me. In reality, the game is very hard - especially the flying and driving levels, I thought I would smash either the wimout or the very vii against the wall :)
In general, impressions: glory to Gd that passed, I don't want to collect the rest (as in 1-2 DK on demolition), the game would be very cool if it weren't for the difficulty, but I would rate it at 8 ...

S
SoulGrabber 02.09.21

[Quote] I collected almost everything from the 1st time [/ quote]
Nichyoshe hardcore o_O I have collected all the puzzles for 7 worlds only at 5-6 levels: oops:

f
frukt 02.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], learn soul - for 4 and a half of the world (now it seems to be 5-6) I have collected puzzles everywhere: mrgreen:
and I don’t leave the world - until I clean it.

When I go down the level, I usually collect about 6 out of 7, and then I go with a funny parrot to the cleanup (because one piece is often hidden very unobviously).

In general, it seems to me that without a consistent collection of everything and everything, this game is not so interesting to play. The difficulty just seems to be "medium-high", and only when you deliberately die even before the very finish, seeing that you missed a letter or did not find a piece somewhere, or you make a somersault on a trolley in order to take that detail, the challenge increases to really serious level)

For me, the difficulty in the game is very correct. And the impressions are now at nine. Still, this is a real dkk - the further, the more beautiful, creative, atmospheric, the world on trolleys - a complete fly away, and the forest - mmm ... a fairy tale! )