3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inkvizitor 02.09.21 08:12 pm

Super mario galaxy

Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo
Genre: 3D Platformer
Release Date: Late 2007
Number of Players: 1-2

1-2.jpg

2-4.jpg

One of the most anticipated Wii games. Perhaps it will be the same as Super Mario 64 was ten years ago. Lots of new ideas. After all, now Mario travels from planet to planet.

3-4.jpg

4-1.jpg

Video from GDC 2007

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Robotnic 02.09.21

The most anticipated game of this year and the most promising in recent years IMHO. The design is divine! The graphics look very fresh!

r
rodion 02.09.21

Hopefully the game will surprise you and surprise you more than Sunshine.

I
Ilyusha 02.09.21

I'm really looking forward to something very much from Galaxy ...

A
ACE 02.09.21

the game will be 100% hit, it is not visible on the screens, but in the commercials - yes. the design of the planets and the very fact of the sphericity of the planets greatly influenced the gameplay, very conceptually, the video is admirable. I'm really looking forward to it :)

y
yuhan 02.09.21

As people who were at the closed conference say, those small planets that are constantly shown to us are a small part of the game.
There will be giant planets, by level type. Each planet will have its own physical laws.

t
toni 02.09.21

Will it be in all regions this year? Or only in Japan?

x
xaxatun 02.09.21

[quote name = "yuhan"] As people who were at the closed conference say, those small planets that are constantly shown to us are a small part of the game.
There will be giant planets, by level type. Each planet will have its own physical laws. [/ Quote]
Hmm, I feel at least an interesting din.

r
rodion 02.09.21

[quote name = "yuhan"] As people who were at the closed conference say, those small planets that are constantly shown to us are a small part of the game.
There will be giant planets, by level type. Each planet will have its own physical laws. [/ Quote]
So what we are shown in the videos, as the journalists attending the conference say, is the central level, like the castle in Mario 64, and the island in Mario Sunshine. It worries me that they do not want to get rid of the concept: the central level, and from it there are paths to many worlds with many tasks for collecting stars. This is not very new. But the game will rather take design as always, and all sorts of ingenious little things.

L
Leonbobroed 02.09.21

And I thought that there it would be necessary to move from planet to planet, and not from level to level: (Somehow old-fashioned really.

D
Di 02.09.21

[quote] And I thought that there it would be necessary to move from planet to planet, and not from level to level Somehow old-fashioned really. [/ quote]
[b] Leonbobroed [/ b], but where it was said about "from level to the level "?

o
opposer 02.09.21

bestiality that Galaxy will appear on Wii. There is a special platform for such a game - HVOH360. And there will be enough Rabbits for Wii.

D
Di 02.09.21

[b] opposer [/ b], on Wii everything will be enough for everyone: razz: but this does not apply to the topic: roll:

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] opposer [/ b], for such a game there is a special platform - vii, since the publisher and developer is nintendo + Wiimout functions: razz:

D
DarK JiN 02.09.21

Oh)) I'm looking forward to the game)) promising screenshots and videos)) and we don't need it here on x360 and zy3)))
[b] ACE [/ b], respect !! fully support !!

r
rodion 02.09.21

Well, in general, Galaxy is simply obliged to become everything that unfortunately Mario Sunshine did not become. Let Nintendo take their time with the release, let Miamoto polish the new Mario to shine. Let after turning on the game my jaw constantly falls off from its quality, from design, from levels, from puzzles ... I am waiting for the new Mario more than Metroid and Smash, he has no right to disappoint me !!! Judging by the videos, he will not disappoint ... By the way, the flights inspired me with memories of Knights ...: love:
I can't wait for the end of the year ... And the new E3 ...

A
ACE 02.09.21

[quote name = "rodion"] By the way, the flights inspired me with memories of Knights ...: love: [/ quote] By the
way, yes, only Mario does not look as stylish as Knights, not elegant.

D
Di 02.09.21

[off] [quote] I'm waiting for the new Mario more than Metroid and Smash [/ quote]
[b] rodion [/ b], and somehow even Miyamotov's Mario started to get fed up with me ...: roll:, so I'm waiting most of all for a new one smash! :) [/ off]

A
ACE 02.09.21

scans famitsu mario
kawaii bee
and princess peach too
[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/news_4688_en.html] http://www.gamersyde.com/news_4688_en.html [/ url]

v
vodafon 02.09.21

US packaging
[url = http: //imageshack.us] [img] http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3355/supermariopackrv0.jpg [/ img] [/ url]

I
Ilyusha 02.09.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], class !!