3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volar 04.11.19 02:12 pm

Problems with AsRock N68C-S UCC

Problems with AsRock N68C-S UCC
Hello! Tell me what could be the reason ? (indicated by arrows on screen)
Power supply 500W. worth it.

27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bugdrug 04.11.19

As it should be. Don't worry about it.

V
Volar 04.11.19

Nazar 1995,are you sure!

L
Lord On Acid 04.11.19

and what's the problem? voltage like the rules

V
Volar 04.11.19

The Great Destroyer, because under load , the computer hangs for time and the chipset on the mother is heated up to 75C

L
Lord On Acid 04.11.19

if you're talking about the South bridge that is the norm

V
Volar 04.11.19

The Great Destroyer, then why the computer hangs at loading?

B
Bugdrug 04.11.19

Volar
Cooling system upgrade.

V
Volar 04.11.19

Назар_1995 like more?

B
Bugdrug 04.11.19

Volar
Extra case fans to add, sort out the clutter in the computer, remove all unnecessary, change thermal paste, clean dust, etc.

V
Volar 04.11.19

Put new cooling on the chipset , the brake problem disappeared. Temperature without load with load 46S 51S .
Here it is

V
Volar 04.11.19

Guys do not tell me how to overclock the CPU through BIOS on the mother?

-
-SK.art- 04.11.19

Volar

In the BIOS look for the option ACC. By the way, if I'm not mistaken, ASROCK this option is called UCC.

V
Volar 04.11.19

Sergey Viktorovich, what's next, where to click?

-
-SK.art- 04.11.19

Volar

Translate option in enabled. Probably..

b
bauhays 04.11.19

mcp on screen heat, well, right there is a yellow trinkets to boast, or show. I have this miracle 63 to the load via Everest showed the( disassembled put radiatori with an old M2N, prisobachil kelerak from the point of view 8400gs, the temperature crawled up to 44C(111f).
AMD Phenom II X2 550 normal acceleration plow? ATO my Athlon 6400+ current multiplier X15 gygy works.....the dissipation 125V pulls...
+UCC is already unlock. if you just raise the frequency in the oc tweaker tab - overclock mode - exposes SPU and emails synchronously or ASYNCH, and it is in cpu frequency for us+ push.

b
bauhays 04.11.19

guys there was a problem with the RAM, can someone faced.
so as usual turn on the computer, in response to the silence of the bell no, there is no image. the valves are all spinning. took old computer dragged into it percent, none, memory, PSU, the whole works. back moving my dick in screen shows, well, okay. pulled memory - three short beeps. inserted one slot, the run was a success. insert one in the screen is zero. rearrange them - zero. well, the point is that the computer turns on with only one strap...(two inputs)
well, the question - the uterus is subject to repair?
thank you for your attention)

O
Overclock[er] 04.11.19

bauhays

Most likely the memory its worked :)

b
bauhays 04.11.19

well right now all stalled... I bought this uterus percent, RAM. all stuck - BIOS does not start... well, I'll try to give the same level to remove - OPA miracle working, the BIOS has started again cut down, insert the memory consumption-and it was no... piratical bar with a slot in which is included in the other slot the computer is dead... sattakut( was ддр2 bought 4 gig of DDR 3 1600.

S
Sergey Travkin 04.11.19

I hope you don't stick DDR2 and DDR3 at the same time?

b
bauhays 04.11.19

I do not understand this type of impact?
neh me for a moron to accept, insert only DDR3.