3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Game Impression (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Well, let's share about this creativity :)
58 Comments
Sort by:
p
polyhedral 08.09.21

Vyacheslav Nasonov
gives you a quest, and they immediately tell you what and how, even if you don't ask. since the meeting of the orc, 5 times they say head-on that they are lesbians. even if you don't ask.

p
polyhedral 08.09.21

if there is so much agenda at the very beginning, it’s scary to imagine what’s next, and the question is, did they give a ride to the traditional movement and the opportunity to rush with whom the thread from the detachment?

M
Morgul515 08.09.21

on another forum they wrote that you can screw up heterosexual love lines if you just show courtesy to Zosiel, after which the party members will consider that your character is gay and will not romance.

p
polyhedral 08.09.21

Morgul515 to the
point. simply. you win back the good-natured person, and you are considered a pederast. Fire is simple. I applaud the developers while standing.
It’s necessary to close up such a setup.

V
Vampir-ditrix 08.09.21

What can I say after the first time passed.
I chose the path of Azat and did not regret it more than once (I was pleased with the quests and situations, and especially Quince). I passed for a bard who pumped melee with blades of stars and honestly too many buffoffs and spells that were not very useful (I usually played in a tactical battle and I simply did not have time to use ALL buffs).
The mechanics of the crusade were honestly more distracting, because of the interesting things there were only the construction of teleports and the restoration of artifacts.
I liked the plot itself, and managed to get almost to the secret ending, but alas, I did not look somewhere.
SpoilerBut convinced Aryl that GG was still her child. If anyone is interested, then the main thing when meeting with her is to first of all demand answers and only then force. Also in the fifth chapter I advise you to go to the laboratory after Iz.
I can say that it is very drawn to replay. True, bugs and long travels between locations kill desire in part.

B
Beirut 18.09.21

Again, the developers are dumping a crude piece of code, the further along the game, the more bugs, crashes, etc.
Again patches one by one
Again misers squeezed the Russian voice acting
Again this simulator of misses and save / load
, etc. etc. or wait a year or skip the game (you won't lose anything)

A
Art737 18.09.21

Well, the developers again confirmed their curvature - the demon's path, as in the beta, turned out to be impassable due to a bug.

M
Morgul515 18.09.21

Azata's path is also buggy. On the lich's path, there are problems with raising skeletons and zombies into his army

V
Vampir-ditrix 18.09.21

Where is Azata's path banned? Passed without much problem

R
Rigel star 18.09.21

The game turned out to be interesting, big and able to surprise and make me laugh. There is a lot of plot here. The tasks are interesting and basic and secondary. Satellites are almost all interesting and charismatic with their own history. If there are no spoilers, then there are similar things as in Part 1 and they, in my opinion, slow down the dynamics of the plot, but they can be set to automatic mode. One character editor is worth a lot. Do you want a witcher? Yes please. In general, the plot has become both larger and more interesting in all aspects compared to Part 1. I advise you to read the notes and the book contains a lot of interesting things. I did not find the disadvantages of the game, just for example I wanted better graphics so that not only the plot was cool, but also graphics, such as in Witcher 3. There are bugs, but they are small and most likely they will be quickly fixed with patches. I'm waiting for plot additions, although they will most likely be small, as in part 1, it's a pity, but maybe they will surprise you in this.

A
Art737 18.09.21

polyhedral
The only strictly heterosexual girl available for romance is a maniac Hannibal who gutted her father for fun.

N
NoneOne2010 18.09.21

In general, it turned out not bad, but I did not like the complexity of the late stage of the game, when a bunch of demons the size of a house are dumped on you, and you are demolished with a couple of pokes. And the management of the army is feces. It got to the bug that the enemy has 2 thousand shkilets in the army, and I have a weekly increase in troops in the minus and don't hire anyone.

A
Art737 18.09.21

NoneOne2010
It's easier to play as a caster - in chapter 4 I saw an enemy with 60 armor, 50 accuracy and an instant cast of a firestorm with a hundred of damage. And this is at the usual difficulty. Xs, how to kill such an ordinary melee, without perversions with multiclass.

S
StalkerShuha 18.09.21

Art737
there almost all monsters have some fantastic resists to elemental damage, the kinetics of the same should be taken only with the elements of air or earth. Xs, who tested the balance there and in what place.
ps Tolerastiya climbs from everywhere and it's not even about the women-party members and the dull quests of half of the companions, but about the fact that it's everywhere in the lore. For example, books that are not reading, then about strong independent, etc., some kind of nonsense. Some of the dialogues are frankly a graphomaniac's dream. Emnip, in the first part it was much better with this.

m
mefiro 18.09.21

StalkerShuha
There is a mythic trait for ignoring protection from the elements of a certain class, the first levels are trouble, after that it is very easy, the cold hits very well, just the opposite of 1 part ... a level 1 snowball with a couple of artifacts horror what is doing (+ hidden attack)

K
Kasperator 26.09.21

until the abyss is the game of the year and as soon as you appear there ... fuck these games, put on many quests only because you have to stand and wait for hours on the bridge waiting ... what? heavenly miracle ?? bumble of urine, drown the game with minimal grades wherever possible

Z
ZeroMiller 26.09.21

even in the process of passing, everything seems to be fine, but sometimes you go into some location, drop fps, and so on.
Azat's path was buggy and the dragon Ivu disappeared - it began to be displayed as a companion, if you select, then the slot is empty, some missions are buggy and the quest Persians do not speak with the years.

m
main1991 28.10.21

Therefore, the clearest potsyk is Eon after a certain level of myth ... He doesn't give a damn about all this disgrace around .. It's a pity that Anevia and Tyrabeld cannot be condemned for violating the "universal" law .. Yes, and Zosiel and Deiran ... For a normal romance, it remains Arushal and Camellia ... And the latter left because of the same Mifika, she sensed that the 5th point was coming ... By the way, it is generally strange, EoN controls time and space, and ordinary telepathy is not available to him. But I moved away from the topic. A normal Eon always ages the queen, of course after that who needs her. But in fairness, I will say the game is not bad, but the construction has faded compared to 1 part .. The battles of the army are something bearable ... But there is a feeling that they did not press it ... My game would have received an honest 10, if the opening of the ending of the deity would open the game + in which there would only be mythic "

G
Gogolak12 28.10.21

a good ending for azat, where the angel is alive, golfrey, lezbukhi, the inquisitor (I advise you to take care), zen ministers (I had to play the game for them from the very beginning), he sent the arilsha to the malstrom, the comrades-in-arms bloom and smell, well, except for camellia, I had to punish with an arrow in the forehead , left the island with him, kill the dragon for the sake of the abyss, breeeeed. In general, I played hard, with a bow, only at the turn I had to switch to medium, I did not have enough patience to look at the blunders of the giants. THE MAIN GOVERNMENT said there is no time frame in the game, YES FIG.

G
Gogolak12 28.10.21

Vampir-ditrix
ha, it didn't work out like that, but at the trial, she indirectly admitted that this was actually the plan to save her
Spoilersyn, the experiment was a success