3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Beginner Tips (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Can you give some advice, guides or other useful waiting for the passage of the game? The game is new to me, trying to find some kind of meta game
27 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 08.09.21

turn the difficulty down to a minimum and do not try to play according to the guides - just choose what you like

d
dizz2010 08.09.21

That's right.

D
Derley 08.09.21

The game is clearly friendlier than pathinder kingmaker, their previous creation. There could be problems even on the lightest. Here the difficulty was balanced, the game became friendly to the novice gamer. If in the last game you had to look for some information yourself somewhere, very clear tips for any gamer appeared in their new creation.
Advice - take it, play it and be sure to read it. They will explain everything there. The basics of building have migrated from the previous part. But at first you can try the finished character

W
Waffen 08.09.21

Is it possible to interrupt the build? If you assembled it incorrectly?

G
GG4 08.09.21

It is very interesting to play the game according to the guides, as someone else likes and not you.

N
NoneOne2010 08.09.21

To everyone who hits from the hand, pump the thief by 1 lvl.

M
Morgul515 08.09.21

NoneOne2010
never liked multiclass

T
TRADS80 08.09.21

Can you tell me how to ride a mount, except for a horse?

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 08.09.21

Waffen
is, from a chela who sells mercenaries, you can hire a trainer for retraining

p
polyhedral 08.09.21

people, tell me, what affects the recharge rate of an archer's skill? in short, a longbow with a 6 second cooldown is just overkill.

E
ElfFrom Cupcake 08.09.21

Morgul515
but there are several classes in the game that have the last skills at 17, 18 or 19 levels. So the last 3 levels simply oblige to take the second grade.

T
TOCTEP 18.09.21

can anyone tell me how to remove this condition? usually the description contains the conditions, apply a supposedly restore or go through a saving throw for endurance, but here it is just "permanent" and that's it,

and if someone knows, they can refer to some thread with an explanatory guide on all such mechanics (at least in English, but it is better, of course, in Russian), I know about training, but I either skipped or did not read it, if you can’t / want to provide links or any other help, then you don’t need to write smart advice from geniuses about learning and google

H
Hakein 18.09.21

TOCTEP
according to the idea of ​​restoration should remove

T
TOCTEP 18.09.21

deee, it was necessary of course to be more careful, but nevertheless, suddenly there is a genius and at the same time a philanthropist who will tell you how to fix such states, it is stupid to wait until the character has "2 saving throws in a row" whatever it means or there is some more an easy way in the form of a scroll, for example, or a slal?

T
TOCTEP 18.09.21

Hakein
recovery did not help, the laying on of hands of a paladin with such a buff helped, but this was a move at the limit of my mental abilities and luck in the form of the
DnD system levelup always seemed to me very stuffy, it hurts but interesting, the guide would be normal

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 18.09.21

Scrolls / spells of restoration, removal of disease

X
Xmax1234 18.09.21

TOCTEP
There are several types of conditions: Curses, Weakening, Disease, Metamorphosis, Insanity, Shock, Paralysis, Confusion, Negative level, and a bunch of other things that can break a patti even without a fight.
To get rid of each of these effects, you need to carefully read what causes it. The status "Poached" means a permanent effect on the local map or in the status of the character. You can remove it through the "Restoration" spell ("small, medium, large" With a successful roll of the dice, it will remove all negatives related to the damage of characteristics and the weakening). If the spell does not work, then somewhere on the map there is something that causes this effect and in order to eliminate it, you need to get rid of the source of this infection. If a disease or curse acts, then you need to use the magic of counteraction with the appropriate name. Paladin has the versatile Lay on Hands which not only heals, but also eliminates the various effects selected during the development of the class (there you can choose almost everything that weakens the characters, but only up to a certain level, because it is impossible to cure everything from everything in the world). There are also effects of enemy magic, such as polymorph (transformation into a weak animal), entanglement, confusion, and so on, they must be removed with the help of the spell "Destruction". In general, you can write a whole book on these topics and still miss something. So go for it, soldier, we all were once in your place. In general, you can write a whole book on these topics and still miss something. So go for it, soldier, we all were once in your place. In general, you can write a whole book on these topics and still miss something. So go for it, soldier, we all were once in your place.

D
Derley 18.09.21

Read what is suggested in the right window. The game is much more beginner friendly than Pathfinder Kingmaker. Read or play stories

T
TOCTEP 18.09.21

Xmax1234
Derley
yes I read and by trial and error I cope with everything, but for example now my character is lying with the state of "turning to stone" was written in the prompt "use this scroll", I take the specified scroll and it does not apply to the character, and no other scrolls are the same, the game simply crosses the cursor with a cross and locks clicks on it,
I naturally closed the window, so I can't reread it (although what is there to reread? especially in the "training" tab, which mainly consists of explanations of who the merchants are and what the "exit from the location" is
If I’m not mistaken in uninteresting, my young and innocent ass somehow burned madly with the same petrification, I had to replay a lot and stock up on all sorts of potions that remove petrification almost from the very beginning of the game, since then I have a rule in DnD to create a character who may not be able to do anything at all except how to remove all debuffs and conditions, but there is a problem that most of the debuffs that become a problem for me appear 1-2 lvl earlier than my characters receive a spell that would fix it
actually "this scroll" which, as the training assured me, was supposed to help me, and it was only because the monk with 1 level of the oracle and can use the scrolls that I collect from the very beginning of the game that I just come across and buy from merchants what seems to be potentially useful (not in terms of what I play from the scrolls, but in terms of that here on CD it is necessary to use recovery, I counted +/-, I already used about 300 recovery scrolls, if not more, to remove damage to characteristics, like bl ascorbiches I throw them into the characters) I
even had an idea to create a party of 5 monks and just run and beat, gg monk like +/- dodge almost everything and the rest has resists
xs what am I doing wrong

T
TOCTEP 18.09.21

well, this is of course also happy, with levelap such windows are also found