3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Which class is better to choose for passing? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Which one did you choose?
55 Comments
Sort by:
g
guvar 08.09.21

Anyone choose

S
Spirsom 08.09.21

Paladin. One of the strongest classes for this part. Simple, lots of auras, resists, and powerful saving throws. And your opponents are mostly evil demons. And the paladin knows how to tame these slaves like no one else.

N
Navy 08.09.21

Well, I'm a mystical horseman (magus). And yes, I'm on a horse XD

T
TRADS80 08.09.21

Navy
horse can sit? and what is its functionality in battle?

N
Navy 08.09.21

TRADS80 You run
very fast + slowers do not work, but if you get bored you can use it like a pet ranger. Well, the main attacks into it. And so yes you are sitting on a horse in the dungeon and sho ?!

M
Morgul515 08.09.21

made the magus through force, while the flight was normal in the maze, from the fifth time he defeated the elemental :)

m
malars0 08.09.21

I took the Demon Slayer + swing into a bow, but it remains to find this very bow ...

d
dizz2010 08.09.21

barbarian lover of heavy armor + warrior two-handed. I looked at the development well. For Camilla, add a demon slayer thief. And so on.

D
Derley 08.09.21

Aldori Defender is the easiest class to level up. You swing with an emphasis on the premier class, the lord or the duelist. The weapon is, of course, only a dueling sword. And I also tried the Chilexian devilist, the spontaneous witch, in the future, the premier class of the winter witch.
Automatic development of all partners has been disabled

A
Andre217 08.09.21

People. And what are the opinions on kinetics? A strange class of some kind.

M
Morgul515 08.09.21

Kinetic is a difficult class, slowly casts, but can do tons of damage, but will be very slow on auto-combat.
ps with a class familiar from kingmaker, in WotR maybe something changed

i
ilyush 08.09.21

Recommend Warrior or Rogue

G
Gogolak12 08.09.21

The monk is an enlightened archer and for the ability to make 2 shots at once, the executioner is a savior somewhere up to 4 to finish, before an attack from a sly, excellent damage, + a monk is an enlightened archer, and 1 level is enough, take a faithful animal well and cool for bows

E
ElfFrom Cupcake 08.09.21

Morgul515
but I liked the other way around because it hurts on the car. And so a bunch of everything needs to be cast so at least one character can be put on a car and do not hesitate. Well, sometimes you change the type of damage depending on the enemies. Well, on bosses already bother with burnout

A
Art737 14.09.21

Guys, don't forget about casters. Otherwise, in the fourth chapter, there will be one enemy with fifty dollars of accuracy and using a firestorm with good damage per CD - no tanks will be enough.

O
Omega213 14.09.21

listen can anyone explain how to sit on a horse as a rider? otherwise she just runs around and fights like an ordinary pet

H
Hakein 14.09.21

Omega213
Skill is a faithful riding animal. Use him on a horse

O
Omega213 14.09.21

Hakein
tried 100 times nothing happens

H
Hakein 14.09.21

Omega213
do you have a horse or a beast?

S
SsenpaiBaka 14.09.21

I took nekra and every battle I summon crowds of skeletons / elementals / all sorts of armor. As for me useless rubbish, this whole army, even a bafa one, but I don't care about kafu. The problem is that even with the mythical path of the lich, buffs from summoning magic do not go to skeletons.