3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilarik 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Buying FH5 from Steam or MikeStor? (Forza Horizon 5)

Hello everyone.
Actually, the question is in the topic, I would be grateful for adequate answers and opinions.
Why do I ask?
Played in 3 and 4 parts, litsuhi, both in Microsoft Store. In Steam, Forza did not take.
Only a computer, no prefix. Only the steering wheel and fan)
There were no special problems in 4K with the store version, except for one problem with saving, which I solved through support, albeit partially.
I saw a lot of opinions about clumsy, bugs, etc. it is in the Stimovskaya version.
Accordingly, now there are doubts about where to get it, in Steam, as I understand it, it is a little cheaper, in Mike it is (perhaps) more reliable.
A premium version is planned, please do not write about game pass, etc., now we are not talking about that)
Thank you in advance.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_zero- 08.09.21

I bought FH 4 on steam and there was only 1 critical bug (the problem with connecting the Xboh account) was solved with the guides in 5 minutes. I have not met any other problems (perhaps I was just lucky). I don’t know how in the MC store, but in steam you can get a refund if the game has critical bugs (even if you spend more than 2 hours in the game).
Therefore, you can try to buy through steam and if there are bugs, then return the funds (only buy directly from the card due to the fact that steam will return the funds to the source and if you add funds to the wallet, then the funds will be returned back to the wallet and not to the card and will have to be withdrawn through various services or acquaintances and lose% of the original amount)

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 08.09.21

Ilarik
The only difference is the horse price tag in the MC store, while the incentive is regional.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 08.09.21

Plan to take Ilarik , both there and there,
but in Microsoft with at least a 70 percent discount, and in incentive I'll wait until the last until the price is below 500 rubles!

A
ACDC2406 08.09.21

Ilarik
There are only a few "problems" in part 4 of Steam. The first one cannot pass the star card in which you need to collect 2 million. credits, this bug is exclusively in the incentive. And the second problem that was solved by my friend, but not solved by me - these are constant friezes, when connecting to a session, at the entrance to the column, on the screensaver of the online arrival, as well as friezes when any of the players, including me, hooks a fence in check-in time.

K
KeDweller 08.09.21

People, tell me, does the Xone controller vibrate on triggers in FH 4 on the Steam version? And then I bought FH 4 in mykstore, and bought FH 5 on Steam and now I'm thinking whether the gamepad will work fully.

I
Ilarik 08.09.21

Oh, and by the way)
Will the steering wheel fully work on Steam? Have you noticed any problems in FH4?
Logitech Driving Force GT.
thanks!

S
ShaderGTX 08.09.21

How to buy a hidden object card on Steam? She's not there. Or can I then buy it inside the game itself?

D
DamirFelix 14.09.21

ShaderGTX
All these dlts will go on sale separately after the release of the game

T
True_Rivethead 28.10.21

D
DEDGAMER 28.10.21

Of course in Steam, it's 1.5 times cheaper there)

K
Kramor92 28.10.21

Of course steam has no alternative. Cheaper - regional prices, more convenient, the whole library is there. I heard about small troubles FH4 in Steam, yes, insignificant little things. All DLCs are also in steam (at least at the time of this writing). Pre-ordered the premium version.

K
KAVAYA GOD 03.11.21

Ilarik
Logitech g27 - in the steam version you can't play normally, either the clutch does not work, or the steering wheel turns only 180 degrees.
There was no such problem in the MS-store version (even the pirated version).
I will only take the ms-side version, tk. it works more stable with the steering wheel, and there will be a crossplay here and there.
+ The MS-store version can be taken in the premium edition for 5500 - yes, an overpayment of 500 rubles, but, IMHO, it's worth it.

S
SoulAssassinS 03.11.21

KAVAYA GOD how to get a premium for 5500 in the MS store?
there is also a price tag for 7k like

P
Podvipodvertov 03.11.21

SoulAssassinS You pay
5000 rubles yourself, saving on meals, and your mother will give the rest 3K.

K
KAVAYA GOD 03.11.21

SoulAssassinS
I bought here (not advertising) https://www.mtcgame.com/en-GB/xbox-games/forza-horizon-5-premium-edition
But the key is not displayed in the cabinet yet, they promised that on the day of release will appear. I can then share my experience, whether I was deceived or not.

S
SoulAssassinS 03.11.21

KAVAYA GOD
Got it, thank you.
I would prefer to give a little more to be sure to get a copy without problems)

b
balack 03.11.21

Do you take into account that by purchasing in MS you can connect up to 10 devices (chip in with friends and give them access)?
As far as I know, this will not work on an incentive with a forza
Plus, many who purchased a fourth on the incentive had more problems than when buying from MS

D
DamirFelix 03.11.21

balack
FH4 in incentive is a port from the UWP version. And FH5, as far as I know, is immediately sharpened for steam

I
IBlack SkyI 03.11.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
My friend, yes you are a fool like everyone who takes the incentive seeing only the horse price tag in ms. And the fact that you immediately take a game for 10 people and on a pc + console is it so shit complete?

S
Sprintin 03.11.21

Many people
don't need IBlack SkyI .
I took 3-4, and I don't need all this, I would be glad to have an incentive to take it, and it's not about the price.
I took the fifth in steam, it is very convenient when all your favorite games are in one place, and do not run around the launchers.
balack
in ms store the same many had problems, especially with the network part, thread, etc.
so there is no need here about steam.
and the problem with the network was also in the third.