3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 08.09.21 11:18 pm

Will the game go to such a system? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

and so I would like to know from knowledgeable people whether the game will go to such a

vidyuha system : Nvidia gt730
percent: Intel Core Dou E6850
RAM: 8GB
Windows: 7kA

and I sort of heard that the game was just super optimization

and yes the game that came out before this Ground Zeroes I'm doing fine without lags at low levels,

or is The Phantom Pain more demanding?
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 08.09.21

If Ground Zero has started, then this should, in theory ... At least the system requirements on Steam are the same for them.

a
asw1 08.09.21

The requirements for both parts are the same. I myself played it for the first time almost on such an assembly, it will go))).

O
OSKaR2255 08.09.21

It will go. Optimization at the highest level for the game. Minor lags can be in the VCU, but that's okay.

E
Ely maze 08.09.21

OSKaR2255
Well, I'll play at low

and yes, but what about dlc suits, is it worth buying them or are they for beauty?

O
OSKaR2255 14.09.21

Ely Maze
Well, if you only buy it somewhere for a very low price, then yes - it's worth it.
And so, some suits go as "cosmetics", others provide effective protection from bullets, better than the Battle Dress. But only at the initial stages of the game, until you pump the BF to higher levels.

E
Ely maze 14.09.21

OSKaR2255
well, at a discount, they cost about 15 rubles,
although I will buy suits for the big boss, which are from 3 parts

O
OSKaR2255 14.09.21

Ely Maze
I myself play on PS4 as soon as the game came out, but never had any DLC for the game. And more recently, I updated my version of the game to the Definitive Edition for only 350 rubles, and there the game comes with a full set of all additions to the signal player and multiplayer, although it is played perfectly without them and does not affect anything.
And for Big Boss, buying suits is good. They look great.