3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 04.11.19 02:14 pm

[Guide] Exotic weapons and gear (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

I will write only about those that he did:

D50 - Liberty pistol
1) At level 30 we pass the Capitol - with the boss luteum exotic detail Pistol: Trigger & Mechanism
2) Farm gun Desert eagle\Desert Eagel\D50 and stored as the Apple of his eye (the one that will receive when taking out the crossbowmen will not work).
3) the High complexity of the Museum of American history with the boss luteum Pistol: Receiver & Paintjob
4) the High complexity of the Museum from the Viewpoint of the boss luteum Pistol: Sight & Rail
5) the High complexity of the Space headquarters with the boss luteum Pistol: Grip & Tags and Kendra'Liberty s Blueprint.
6) Go to the workbench and a demo version your first exotic (personally, I'd wait 5 step to apnut maximum stats).

P90 - SMG Chatterbox
1) To stupor luteum boxes of Hyenas (which require keys) collect them SMG: Loaded Canister, SMG: Creative Magazine, SMG: Modified Mods, The Lost Blueprint Chatterbox.
2) Go to the workbench and a demo version of my second exotic (personally, I'd wait 5 step to apnut maximum stats).

Pestilence LMG
1) To stupor replay Tidal basin and pray to the gods of randomness to the boss dropped it.
Option 2) to Go into occupied dark area (marked with a knife). Clean up any landmark, the boss will drop a gun as infected loot. To get her by helicopter. Return to Base and get out of the trunk.

Nemesis sniper rifle
1) go to Tidal basin on difficulty normal or higher (on scene complexity isn't a thing).
2) When Ortega asked to hack into the tower, go to the second floor and on the bed pick up the access card.
3) At SVP after Stripping the innards, but before you go out on the external side, open the key opposite the door, and from the drawer take out a personal snipe.
4) Disassemble the snipe and get the first part as well as a hint of where to look for the other parts.
5) Paraproktit the Capitol, the Arena, the Island in the mode of invasion and with the latest boscov raise for spare parts.
6) as for the drawing, while quiet, is the old add.
36 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarracudaGTX 04.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
why wait for 5th stage, if then, using drawing to increase gearscore bring it up?

_
_Norton_ 04.11.19

Why are the high complexity, collected with the plot.

M
Metis163 04.11.19

Well) and I according to the Hyde visitandolo somewhere, looking for a REC for the SMG in the Bank vault XS already many days...it turns any box hyenas falls

j
jigadloff 04.11.19

Metis163
Same crap! For God knows how many keys it leaked!!! Forever empty.

G
Girgog 04.11.19

Drawing disposable?

M
Metis163 04.11.19

jigadloff
And I thought only we have it is not updated and always empty.

M
Metis163 04.11.19

Girgog
Do you have 2 sets of parts for the deagle or SMG?))))

G
Girgog 04.11.19

Metis163
To paraphrase, if I scrufty for example at LVL 20, you can then upgrade through the levels?

B
BOISKAUT 04.11.19

Girgog
no

M
Metis163 04.11.19

Girgog
If the shopkeeper had found the recipe it is possible to increase the HS. The levels of the XS

V
Volk-Naemnik 04.11.19

jigadloff
Each box has a timer. After opening the new loot they will appear within 24 hours. Each box is a timer.

j
jigadloff 04.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Yeah damn I have not updated! Already in the party with randomized run, I hope that after the prevention of the servers apnea!

V
Volk-Naemnik 04.11.19

jigadloff
you have exactly 24 hours since specifically of the box?
While I spent three days engaged in the drawers I rolled exactly on time. So I started the race at 10 PM, then every following night, I started late for 10 minutes, and all the boxes were loot.

j
jigadloff 04.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Yes, I am 3 days already trying this drawing up!

D
Demenid 04.11.19

jigadloff
There was a guide section deviice, there is the need to farm areas, even with minimal knowledge of English will understand everything, everything is told and shown, did it all the time, left 10 keys.
Here is the guide
Spoiler

j
jigadloff 04.11.19

Demenid
Thanks for the tip CNN, but I've reconsidered a heap, only later learned that the Bank should last to come with 3 components! XS and what to do now!

V
Volk-Naemnik 04.11.19

Added info on two new exotics.

b
bushmaster 04.11.19

exotic in the game cool

T
Toxa911 04.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
The wolf Mercenary wrote:
Pestilence LMG
1) To stupor replay Tidal basin and pray to the gods of randomness to the boss dropped it.
Option 2) to Go into occupied dark area (marked with a knife). Clean up any landmark, the boss will drop a gun as infected loot. To get her by helicopter. Return to Base and get out of the trunk.
Falls in an Ordinary TK. Really shines drop less.

T
Toxa911 04.11.19

bushmaster
Well, Ratchet norm and Yes All treshak