3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xSerGx_00 08.09.21 11:18 pm

Troops are not healed (King's Bounty 2)

Friends faced a problem - after the battle, not all troops can be healed. Is this a bug? or what I don’t know? After I came to talk to the prince for the second time and left the castle, such crap started. After the battle, suppose I have 5 spearmen out of 10 and 2 knights out of 7 (the rest are all intact), I press H (heal everyone) and only spearmen are healed, and then not all. Has anyone ever had this? Previously, the norms were all treated. A lot of money if that.
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf-Mercenary 08.09.21

xSerGx_00
Look against whom you are fighting.
Some units have the "execution" skill - these kill soldiers completely. And replenish only with recruiters.

x
xSerGx_00 08.09.21

Wolf-Mercenary
How - I did not know. I fought on the field - there the 2nd arrow was scored (I forgot what the mission was called).
But here's the thing: I moved to another place and started a battle with the famous (they definitely don't have an execution) and got the same bug. I rebooted the game and killed them again - now everything is fine - everything is healed. I spent another 1st battle - normal. I still think it was a bug in the game.

J
James_Mails 08.09.21

xSerGx_00
Not a bug, I thought so myself at first. Sometimes I lost everyone very much and did not understand why ... As a result, studying in more detail, it happens that the NPC casts some spells (forgot the names), and if under its influence your squad is injured, it cannot be restored. In the future, such skirmishes with the inability to heal will be greater, so I advise you to immediately hire a couple more additional soldiers and send them to the rescue

x
xSerGx_00 08.09.21

James_Mails
Thank you

G
Guest 01.03.22

Definitively a bug. Just encountered the same problem after fighting the trolls on the beach. They don't have an NPC hero, they don't have execution, nothing. Ofc I also had enough gold to heal all my troops, but still I could not heal the one dead troll chief(out of 2). Super annoying bug!!