3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bukaryak 08.09.21 11:38 pm

Ubisoft Connect Can't Start Download (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Unable to load ASV. Already 3-4 times I delete and try to download it, at the same place the download gets up and that's it, the speed appears for a couple of seconds and drops again. And so a vicious circle. He writes that there are supposedly problems with the Internet connection or there is not enough memory on the disk, but in fact the Internet is working and there is enough disk space for the eyes. I tried to run Ubisoft as an administrator and reinstalled the service itself, changed the download speed, changed proxy settings and other ways to solve problems that I found on the Internet, but this is not enough, because nothing helps. Technical support is silent, they do not want to return the money for the game, the matter is at an impasse. If someone solved such a problem, let me know in what way.

4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 08.09.21

bukaryak
Set as default!

B
Be3yH4eG 08.09.21

Where Yubi wants, then there is no change

b
bukaryak 14.09.21

And so, after a whole 5 days, after talking with technical support, they told me that I had some kind of double NAT, they say the speed does not reach and therefore the game is not downloaded. Yesterday (September 9th) I launched the ubisoft client and saw that it was updated. I decided to try to download it again, and to my surprise everything downloaded without any speed drops.
Conclusion: Ubisoft Connect is the worst client of all.

P
Podvipodvertov 14.09.21

bukaryak
I bought Valhalla on disk on Hboks, and for the first call he asks to connect to the services of Yubisoft, too, from the third time it worked, xs how everything works for them.