3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragast 09.09.21 12:33 am

The Consequences of Choices in The Witcher 2 on The Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello forum users. I never created themes here, and somehow there was no particular need - there were always similar ones (thanks to curious gamers). But now it looks like I'll still have to create my own, because nothing like what I'm looking for was not found here on the forum (if there is one and I overlooked, then I apologize for the inattention, and I also ask you to direct me to that topic if, like me said there is one)
Tk here, in fact, my ... my problem: I specifically replayed the first and second parts of the witcher in order to transfer the saves to the third with all ITS decisions and choices. I was always pleased to see that I was able to influence something and all that, I think you understand me.
And now I have been playing the third part for quite a long time and did not notice ANYTHING (absolutely NOTHING) that somehow, indirectly or directly indicated that I generally played the previous parts.
That is, I, for example, went through the plot of the second for the Yorveth and for the entire time of the game no one even hinted about him, although I had already hung out a little with Roche and completed quests for him. And this is just one example.
So it must be or maybe I transferred something wrong or my saves didn't work?
PS I lied a little: there is something from the second witcher - a tattoo on Geralt's neck.
22 Comments
Sort by:
e
edwardvega89 09.09.21

The same heresy, there are only some characters and the dialogue changes

s
seffko 09.09.21

dlts have not yet been released, perhaps they will contain Saskia and Sheala, possibly Yorvet, found a rumor about Shani, but did not find it (she is healing wounded on the battlefield somewhere)

P
Playersaharan 09.09.21

seffko
Sheala is already in the game, but her fate is unenviable.

A
Angelica04 09.09.21

Aragast the
only choice that matters in the second part is fate summer. From the first, absolutely nothing was transferred, except that he played for the order, then Siegfried will appear. Sheala will die anyway, but in prison in agony, as predicted by the summer. Like King Hasent. Everything else is absolutely unimportant, which is a pity. So bear with the biovar better. There at least additional quests are given. The fate of the characters is changing, etc. And here, in terms of transfer, it is really complete disappointment.

k
kennydead 09.09.21

Yes, on account of this, they specifically adjusted, they probably wanted to please the console players who did not play the previous parts, until I reached Roche, from my saves I met only Leto, and I killed Sheala, but they say even if you killed her in the last part , she will appear anyway, some nonsense, she was torn to pieces by the fuck, well, let's see, until it reaches her.
About Stennis, Ariana, Saskia and Iorveth not a word at all, as if they never existed.

d
doctor shmurge 09.09.21

kennydead
did not see Sheala, but infa appeared in the entry about the characters, as if I found her tortured and finished off, although I sewed her in the second part, in general, the wildest ... with this transfer, but I tried so hard, I kept saves ((

W
Wild rider 09.09.21

I can forgive the Projects for downgrading graphics, tk. initially reacted calmly to such rumors, but the transfer of saves, alas, no. I perceive the Wild Hunt not as an independent game, but as part of a complete trilogy, its completion. The question is, why did they do the transfer at all? Could just do the non-canon canon.

Aragast
"PS I lied a little: there is something from the second witcher - a tattoo on Geralt's neck."
Even here they managed to screw it up: I removed Herman's tattoo in the second part, but when the barber chose one of the hairstyles, it reappeared ...

A
Aragast 09.09.21

Mdaaa ... This is the trouble ... Indeed: it was sense to do the transfer of saves at all. Rave.
It's a shame, of course :(

A
Aragast 09.09.21

Then, another question (off-topic), for those who have already gone through a lot: will there be at least one normal armor in this part ??? It's just that I've already come across a lot of different ones, including sets of witch's armor. It's just that they look like a ** kapets. (I apologize, of course, for my "French"). No, well, honestly - one is worse than the other. And the saddest thing is that almost every one has this damned "beer belly"! No, seriously - and this is a witcher ?! With such and such a belly?
Or in general, the armor is all of some kind of rags tied up somehow. Tk in these he generally looks like some kind of kaldyr who has been drinking for a month without waking up, he looks like.
The coolest - this was the very first and that's it. IMHO

S
Snaider87 09.09.21

Mdaush, it's sad that with the transfer of the saves of the previous parts they screwed up :(, I also store it, but apparently in vain.

k
kennydead 09.09.21

Aragast
agrees, but I still like the first set of the cat's school armor, the norms look good, now I want to assemble the bear school set, I didn't like the griffin set.

C
Cucumber312 09.09.21

Transferring saves is complete nonsense.
Although even during the hype I suspected that they would screw up.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 09.09.21

I am also in shock, my second witcher ended like this: Roche got the daughter of the king of Tymeria with whom he started running, I let go of Leto, and Triss confessed his love to the grave. And then it turns out that Roche is a partisan and he has no daughter. Triss rubs me that we agreed to stay just friends. I am very dissatisfied with this turn, from the first part to the second the transfer was normal, the armor, swords, everything was preserved, and it influenced the dialogues, but here ...

P
Playersaharan 09.09.21

Angelica04
Only in ME, the last DA is not doing well in terms of transfers either.

But in general, yes, the Projects have completely screwed up the save transfer system. One hope is for two big add-ons, in which, hopefully, we will meet a lot of characters from the previous parts (both the main ones, like Iorveth / Saskia, and the minor ones, like Rubail). But something tells me that I want too much.

A
Ashur1 09.09.21

Well, on the other hand, if the Poles thought it over, we would only see the game in a year - the volume of work is already colossal, especially on quests, and add - and competently add - Alvin, Jorvet, Henselt, Rubail, Siegfried and others, so that everything is in convoy and not to the detriment of the plot and logic ... Hell's problem.

A
Angelica04 09.09.21

Playersaharan
I'm not saying biovarians have perfect hyphenation. But if we compare the Poles, their biovars are definitely much better. In The Witcher 2, only according to Add in the dialogue they recalled Siegfried's maximum. The Witcher 2 could be found. In the Witcher 3, only the decision with Leto gives an additional quest and has some kind of knowledge. Well, you can also meet Sheala, who will die anyway. And that's all. And the biovar has additional quests, then they will write about your story in the code, then you will meet an old acquaintance with a couple of phrases to exchange, like a trifle, but nice. You feel that you have not been scored.

P
PredwesniK 09.09.21

Sheala does not die .... She sent me to Egmara's ship .. To free her sorceress friend.

O
Old_Nick 09.09.21

PredwesniK
You are confusing with Margarita.

H
Hawkwind 09.09.21

If she survived in the second part (or if this option was chosen in a conversation with the imperial spy), Sheala dies in prison / the player kills her. As for the consequences, yes, they are not, and conversations do not affect anything. The only thing that I can remember from a sensible one is the quest with Leto.

P
PredwesniK 09.09.21

Old_Nick
Yes .. You kill her in prison yourself .. Or you charge Yong ..