3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 04.11.19 02:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Satisfactory)

People Hooray hemp hemp Hooray :)))

Oh Yes we are waiting for the unusual , playing with first person and open world, where you have to deal with the construction of factories, and explore and fight . Part of FICSIT Incorporated company you will become a pioneer on the planet: make a detailed map, use resources, fight alien life forms, build multi-storey factories, develop Assembly-line production, automate the technique and discover new technologies.
Help lead a company FICSIT Inc. out of the crisis, performing short-term tasks and solving long-term problems with their friends :))))

Toy promises to be a very cool and unusual , only it goes in Epic Store exclusive , but as the state developed temporarily exclusive :)))

Early access for all the impatient starts on 19 March 2019 12 day all over the world :)))

Good luck in the survival of soldiers God bless you all :))

Went to discuss :)))
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-scv- 04.11.19

I hope to be setting difficulty modes, these ranges during the test seemed quick.
anyway all called Factorio in 3D

i
impostorby 04.11.19

Gave all the possible ranges, but research in 6,7 and 8 dash cannot be carried out (in the 7th, there are already nuclear reactors, and in the 8th used the quartz, as I understand it for the production of supercomputers)

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 04.11.19

Nice, but some primitive. If half the time that is spent on beauty, would have allowed for the development of more interesting and complex chains that would be the case. So imworld and Advice.

L
Luka_gg 04.11.19

Vasily Ivanovich
It's only early access. As for me, well it is simple, everything is intuitive and simple. So, more and more value chains.
And worked world the same matter, the basis of the game, makes a variety.
Two months the game will be expanding actively, it's just early access, it gets worse. By the end of April sulfur, conveyor lifts and quartz. By the end of may a level 7 nuclear reactor, trains and aluminum. Further more, plus support modifications that extend the game.

j
jax baron 04.11.19

They say that optimize norms even for early access but the reference to epic games well, actually, I think even ?

L
Luka_gg 04.11.19

jax baron wrote:
They say that optimize norms even for early access
Maybe.
4790 + 1080. The game on ultra settings, 75FPS Lok at the footage. FullHD resolution.
CPU usage 40% -50%, download video cards 50-90%, averaging 60-70%. Eats a lot of VRAM - 5-6Gb. I think the 980 on ultra must pull. RAM eats up 8GB.
Test for 2 minutes and running, no failures up to 48 frames, indicators 1% - 57 frames, 0.1% - 15 frames.
At low settings download of video card 20-30%, and there is already some 1050 will suffice.
Optimize but also in the further plans of the developers.
Even in a tree previously sastrawan tightly, only death or a chainsaw helped (Yes, the optimization includes in the list of bugs). Nothing more was seen for a total of 24 hours of the game.

m
maxpayen 04.11.19

damn the best.!1

m
maxpayen 04.11.19

send "friendship requests" in Epics get to be together to drive

E
ELRASTA 04.11.19

WELL, the people at first glance like a game? There is something to do or so for a couple of hours?

D
DrAgon_steel 04.11.19

I have here that randomly showed up:

it if very...
In short - We need bigger guns! (C)

O
Oleg 78-2020 09.05.21

The 4th update "Drones" has been released where the 8th level has appeared.

BUT! in fact, the same 7th level remained, just those achievements that were previously divided into two levels.

There were new parts and gas, which in turn did not raise the gameplay to the 8th level.

Nuclear energy is actually useless, leaves waste even more "aggressive" than before, and there is no disposal at this stage.

I built a nuclear power plant with the disposal of uranium waste (for study) and turned it off - it is easier and safer to live at a fuel power plant :)

Now the nuclear power plant produces 2 times less energy than before.

There is a "turbo fuel" in the game where "coke" is used (disappeared from the production of aluminum) - the fuel generators did not work on it due to the residual fuel in the generator itself.

"Drones and Train" - in my opinion, less efficient and much inferior to conveyors, ie. it is enough just to stretch them out and forget.

The only jamb of conveyors is not the ability to change their direction of movement of products, you have to make 2 lines.

Ziplyan is useless, it would be good if it worked as a skill, but the vaping satchel is very convenient for construction.

I really liked the batteries for electricity - which can replace several fuel generators.

For the ability to illuminate the plant at night - a big plus :) The

update came out not bad, or rather, this is an addition or expansion of level 7.

T
TempTat1on 28.10.21

i5-8300H and GTX 1060 6gb. Everything pulls perfectly