3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 14.09.21 12:28 am

Vortex Beacons (Encased)

Quest "stay in touch" I go to activate the beacon, in the dialogue requires an anomalous protector (vortex beacon transmitter). Quest items have it. Does it need to be improved? I don't know what to do next in the story quest. The quest "Cooperation First" is completed.
15 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urgash 14.09.21

Are you sure there is an abnormal protector? They need to be crafted with 3 things from a "brass apple" + KEP + electrical appliances. And in theory you should have a recipe after the prologue, but if not, go to the Roadside Picnic location, to Melville's granddaughter.

L
Lord silly dude 18.09.21

Urgash
A similar problem. I just can't find a recipe for Anomalous Protector.
In the prologue, they gave me an immediately activated apple, I just gave it to the chick, I didn’t craft anything, now I’ve collected apples, completed all the quests, it remains to put beacons and there is no recipe for crafting. Neither Melville nor her granddaughter have a dialogue, they also don't have a sale, there is no recipe in the quest items either, I don't even know what to do

E
Erizo_Loco 18.09.21

The granddaughter gives the recipe after the quest to save the Swedish settlers. Perhaps you need to raise a turnip.

B
Barakidza 18.09.21

The granddaughter gave the recipe, found the apples, but where to craft that? No new recipe appeared on all three racks

U
Urgash 18.09.21

Barakidza
By default - key "J" - field craft, no workbench.

B
Barakidza 18.09.21

ahahah))) thanks!) 3rd day I play, 25 lvl, did not know about such craft .... hmm, old age is not a joy! thanks

s
shova42 18.09.21

And where to activate the 3rd beacon? I was in the labyrinth, but I could not find the answer.

U
Urgash 18.09.21

shova42
Sherlock should give a tip. He sits in the office of the head of the prison, if anything.

U
Urgash 18.09.21

Lord Silly Dude
Audrey Melville gives out a recipe for completing the quest "We are one family", if there is no dialogue with the quest - try to talk to Henrietta again so that she can tell about abnormal protectors. Hike you skipped this point.

n
norad75 18.09.21

TOP INFA:
Lighthouses can be obtained by completing a quest or stolen next to an NPC in a safe (sort of).
Anomalous protector to get the
items for Anomalous protector through personal craft is taken at the picnic location in the "basement" by the tree - which from time to time "regenerates" items, the
Granddaughter in the Peknik location gives the recipe for anomalous protector.
It seems like all the infa that may be needed for the lighthouses.

i
igorek565 26.09.21

I cannot install a lighthouse in Nashville, although I have already installed two others (((
When I move the mouse over the lighthouse, instead of gears, like the other two lighthouses, an eye appears and I can only see the characteristics, someone had a similar, if yes, then How
did you decide? Reached the lighthouse on game version 1.0.910.0055, but the latest patch 1.0.916.1145 did not help (((

S
Semakset 07.10.21

Urgash
Fuck! Where did I miss this opportunity. I'll come home to check. Otherwise, do everything except this square.

R
RickBooker 07.10.21

norad75
Where can I get a CEP for crafting these protectors? Can't find the merchant I saw them

U
Urgash 07.10.21

igorek565
Looks like you're looking at the wrong device. :) In Nashville, in the parking lot of heavy vehicles, there is a device that Kepler gave you (a quest for getting servo armor). And the lighthouse is placed at the top of the observation deck - this is a different location.
RickBooker
CEPs are often on sale from the blue on the 2nd floor of Magellan. In the daytime, he stands on the lower level near the tractor, which is "repaired" by a kick on the caterpillar. There is one more of the orange rubs from the quest "A Case for the Skinny and Nimble". For some reason, there is no merchant's badge above it, but the assortment is the same as that of tool merchants. CEPs are also stably sold by a huckster based on a phalanx.

R
RickBooker 07.10.21

Urgash
thanks. I bought it from blue, and as soon as I bought it, the game generated a meeting with MOBIOS, from which CEPs also drop ...: /