3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 14.09.21 12:35 am

What are you using the trapasin for (Diablo 2)

He began to make trapasinka - while on a nightmare. And while everything is crushing. But passive enough and to me, accustomed to light forty, it seems boring and very passive. In general, it is more interesting, as I understand it, and more dmg at 8ppl on the hella is it just a pinky sync? Or does the trapassin have advantages? Trapasinka on aggregate dmg is more powerful than a magpie?

So far, to the maximum for the sake of interest, I swing the entire synergy branch to its two main bursts. It is a pity that the beautiful and effective charged bolt trap looks rather weak at the beginning of the nightmare.

Ps yes, for the third time I am doing a javazon - this is very nice - ideally she or kikassa - who can go through the Uber in peace?
31 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwerty1999 14.09.21

It's not even clear what to answer here.
What is traps used for? For the same as other Persians ...
More dps on hella? Pinky? Lol, is this the same smiter / zil
on the aggregate? What kind of magpie? What ICQ? (how many rubles are they wearing?)
Uber calmly pass all the characters. Not?

r
rambler87 14.09.21

qwerty1999
Oh, that's it. Not a single magpie "normal" will pass it. Not a single Javazon is ordinary either - only those who have the ability to impose prevent heal and hit cb (only someone heard without info and a meteor passes by a magpie, but did not see if it was really possible).
With regards to why. So, I read that fire trapasinks are mostly only interesting and that for pvp they are no longer suitable for anything. Regarding the light trap - who has what incentives to choose it in front of the Javazon or the light magpie - do they see it as safer? Since in terms of the interest of the fight, the trapasinka seemed boring to me so far, passive ...

r
rambler87 14.09.21

What, in general, is your incentive to choose a trap for pvm or pvp? Are you attracted by the gameplay or by itself do you like aces and everything connected with them? (So, I like the necromancer summoner with a bunch of mobs - purely aesthetic - as on Holly on 8ppl he does a dealer show - only is his task is to distract the mobs of party Subfam good curse)

for the same party trapasinka Hood or better dzhavazonki or Sorka light

Ps about average gear if we talk about the level not more than gul

D
DELETEEND 14.09.21

rambler87 wrote:
only who has the ability to impose prevent heal and beat cb The
problem of jaw in grass is not the point .. any Persian with fizataka can easily change clothes)
I advise you to go test)
You threw one in each dodge, right?

b
broominspired 14.09.21

if you get Barbed Shield 2 sok,
feel free to
insert Sur El

p
passed 14.09.21

Again this smoker's swipe. What did you want? Traps without a date is not needed, as are Java and Light Soso, but the latter can be used in a bumzhegir for the keys to fly. The rest is aesthetics.

b
broominspired 14.09.21

passed
The rest is aesthetics
The rest is statistics.
upd .: Vermillion of Carnage does not apply to jvl.

b
broominspired 14.09.21

rambler87

r
rambler87 14.09.21

DELETEEND
Yes, I know she rushes there endlessly. But I don’t see going there interest not with a hummer or a zeler. Here's a kikassa probably norms?

D
DELETEEND 18.09.21

rambler87
norm. ...
Amka is also normal, if dodges are not pumped) I downloaded a special jab amka without dodging .. for ut.

m
magyarorszag 18.09.21

rambler87 wrote:
I read that fire trapasinks are mostly only interesting that for pvp they are no longer suitable for anything.They are not
even suitable for pvp from the word at all - the damage is scanty and perhaps with fire blast you can kill someone by holding in a wild stanlock, if it's not a barb, of course

3m3m 18.09.21

DELETEEND
jabom tok mefa, ostalnix ly4we csom
magyarorszag
fire trapsa ne takoi yj i mizernii yron

k
kot-stargazer 18.09.21

I didn't play with trapasin at all when I was playing. And he also preferred not to play paladins, except for the Ãœber Smither. A question of personal preference. I always found it more interesting to shoot darts than to put traps. she can do little. By the way, when for the first time in my life I sat down to play D2 back in 2000, then my first Persian after a long choice by the fire was an amka.
IMHO: the norm is a light magpie with infi, both ICQ and AMK are dryuchit due to congenital TP

D
DELETEEND 18.09.21

3m3m wrote:
jabom tok mefa, ostalnix ly4we csom
Yes, I thought about it too .. But I was too lazy to pump. Moreover, the required torch fell out from the second approach.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

DELETEEND wrote:
Moreover, the necessary torch from the second approach,
you are a strange player - usually, if something necessary falls, then they farm this place until they lose their pulse.

r
rambler87 18.09.21

kot-stargazer
Well, this is my first love) I have a forty fo)

k
kot-stargazer 18.09.21

rambler87
No, my first love was Larisa with big tits ...

T
T-fox 18.09.21

3m3m
85 res and 15 unit abs and there is no fire damage at all.

R
RomanMixed 18.09.21

I like the trap more than the light sorka, if both are without info, of course.
At the trap, the branch with shadow disciplines + LS / DS gives an interesting gameplay.
Yes, maybe he is not as dynamic as Ama's, but if we talk about playing for the game, and not for the farm, then personally I prefer the trap-Assyu.
She, like a thief in the night, attacks from around the corner, overlaying fog, pushing enemies against each other and watching as corpses explode, smoking aside)

Q
QverRating 18.09.21

To level huge packs of mobs with deathsentry. And she also has a lot of control, CoS and Mindblast, almost invulnerable even with a ping of 250+ Works
very well when paired with anyone. Except other traps and light sorties