3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
facelesscommander 14.09.21 12:35 am

Eternal memory to the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attack

Exactly 20 years ago, on this day, the most terrible tragedy in the history of mankind took place, which claimed a huge number of lives. We remember and condole.
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 14.09.21

In the history of the United States - perhaps humanity - no. There have been worse, both natural disasters and tragedies created by people. For example, the bombs dropped by the Americans on Hiroshima and Nagasaki are much worse in terms of both the number of victims and the consequences.

s
shahVkit 14.09.21

When there were live reports, and unconfirmed information about the explosions in the USA and England (they talked about London)
, very many had thoughts not about sympathy. No.
Good but not enough. Too little.
Too little for the millions killed as a result of the introduction of dermocracies in the countries of the Middle East, Asia, South America.
We got what we deserved.

B
Black future 14.09.21

For lovers of conspiracies, I remember a lot of ambiguities that surfaced with regards to this terrorist attack: from the exact number of captured aircraft to the very details of the collapse of the towers.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.09.21

shahVkit there were
similar thoughts about this, for me it is more of a holiday. And a terrible tragedy is, for example, an atomic bomb on a large city or warheads with depleted uranium at chemical plants in Yugoslavia.

N
No_time_for_gaming 14.09.21

for your tragedies, condole more,
maybe then you will become at least a little more human

A
Aarvinok 14.09.21

Not_time_for_gaming
is okay though. women boyars bang - give birth to such as they should