3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Chebotarev 14.09.21 12:45 am

The console does not work, instead of letters - squares. Help! (Fallout 4)

Squares instead of letters
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 14.09.21

Shift + alt

M
Monolith Explorer 14.09.21

Alexey ChebotarevChange the language and everything as you usually do

A
AntonToxa 14.09.21

go to english

A
Alexey Chebotarev 14.09.21

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
Thank you

R
R_o_W 14.09.21

alt + f4

z
zimorodok 14.09.21

Well, everyone is literate, hands are itching ... Here I have the same trouble. What I type is printed correctly.
And what the game outputs to the console (for example, checking what is in the inventory), squares.
Only the ID displays correctly. And the language has nothing to do with it. In Skyrim he works, in Folch ... no.
The last comment, generally rejected. Close active application ... joker.

P
Patrick star online 14.09.21

zimorodok In F4, the console does not support Russian font. Directly in the search engine "fallout 4 squares in the console" and on the first page there are several working solutions.
Or have you been excommunicated from Google too?

B
BIGssdl 14.09.21

at least switch the layout (not the input language), well, it won't help, then the encodings should be looked at (in some Windows it was the case that the installation of additional languages ​​- Chinese or Japanese helped)
although I have no problems with the console, I just don't use it (unless that was the case somehow I was looking for where the hell got lost - teleported to her, and she was at the brewery :)))

b
bulatmini111 03.11.21

I have an English tab, but when I want to know the contents of the NPC, I have squares