3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasparsky 14.09.21 01:07 am

Thief 3

[url = http: //www.gamespy.com/previews/february04/thief3multi/] ​​http://www.gamespy.com/previews/february04/thief3multi/ [/ url]

Sad comrades. Again, simplify. Even management. Was it difficult for someone to manage Garrett in the first, second part? Obviously, Spector was. Oh, and let's make this thief a war - an assassin, otherwise it’s somehow stupid - the guard can hack to death. Disorder. This means that duels with the guards disappear - a wave of the cutter and the head from the shoulders. : sad:

Yep. The kids must like it. Or maybe ... maybe it will work out all the same? : |
57 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 14.09.21

And don't tell me, because of this *** Hrenbox we saw a runoff instead of good games. And now the thief is preparing to repeat Deus X2. I am sad

E
Ex @ ltED_1 14.09.21

new movie:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/thief3/thief_trailer002-hi.zip.html] http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/thief3 ... i. zip.html [/ url]

D
Daenur 14.09.21

So, well, many have already bought the toy :) so I want to ask one question about the passage.

What to do and where to go after a mission on an island where you have to rob the captain's widow? : upset:
After the end of the assignment, I find myself in the building where the Guardians are hanging out for the second time. The task "Find information on the Dark Age" hangs unfulfilled. I climbed all the rooms for the second time. Naturally, I climbed through the first secret door, there to the very top, past the girl, another secret button and a door, and there is a room with three statues against the walls and a book in the middle. That's it, I didn't find any more secret rooms / passages :( I ran around all the accessible parts of the city, the Pagans and the Hammerheads are already completely supportive of me ... but how damn it is to get a new task :(?

A
Action 14.09.21

and already climbed into the sewers at the docks?

S
Segal 14.09.21

All to relax - the game can be played without killing anyone. I personally play like that :)

D
Daenur 14.09.21

And where is it possible to crawl into the sewer? :)

By the way, I kill / stun almost everyone around;) So that they don't get in the way :) It's especially fun to shoot in the face with grass arrows: gigi:

A
Action 14.09.21

you can get into the sewer near the entrance to the docks, there is a dark niche, and in it a hatch

D
Daenur 14.09.21

Is this a story-driven location? Those. Will I get further in the game thanks to the sewers or is this just an optional quest?

A
Action 14.09.21

I found one of the artifacts there, so the location is quite a storyline, it was in the tasks, so in theory you should have

D
Daenur 14.09.21

Thanks, figured it out. It turns out that I had not read some book in the library, and therefore the door in the sewers did not open. :)

M
Momentum 14.09.21

And what about the graphics in general? Already in several places I read that the graphics are very mediocre. :( Is that so? I really hope not, but judging by the forum there appeared freedom close to Deus Ex2?

S
Segal 14.09.21

The graphics are great. There is a bit of freedom in the city, and there are many ways to go through the mission.

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 14.09.21

So what's worth spending on it? And then something somehow ... What are the requirements?

D
Daenur 14.09.21

The graphics are up to par, the lighting is well done. And so ... the models are rather mediocre and people's faces are celluloid: gigi: Well, the locations are scanty, as in DeusEx2.
I think the requirements from DE2 are not very different, although it seems that Voryuga runs faster with the same settings.

S
Segal 14.09.21

The mugs are normal - here the bump is very well applied. The main thing is to play on settings above average and with a good video card :)

A
Action 14.09.21

And with the size of the levels in Thief, things are better than in Deus, since the gameplay itself is slower and the size of the locations is not so annoying.
Has anyone already reached the location of the burned-out hospital? Well pure Silent Hill ...

S
Segal 14.09.21

I only went through two missions - in the castle and at the Pagans. The Pagans are bastards. I also voted for the Greens. but you need to know when to stop :)

D
Daenur 14.09.21

Segal, I'm fine with the settings and the video card;) This doesn't make
my mugs less plastic;) You can still make peace with the Pagans and the Hammerheads, it's all quite simple: for one you shoot giant cockroaches and kill zombies, for others you shoot at a special thing with water / moss / gas / fire arrows. And that's it, they won't touch you in the city anymore.

S
Segal 14.09.21

As for the face, Far Cry is much better anyway. There are definitely plastic dolls.

X
XaM 14.09.21

Zdarov people, so I also bought myself a new thief from Platinum, everything made me happy except for the BIG problem that I had with the game -----> hangs completely when entering the store where you can push the loot (this is the 3rd mission where only you find yourself in the lane of thieves and it seems possible for you to sell the stolen goods for the two previous missions) = (

I have fresh direct x 9 video firewood, I don’t understand anything, if anyone has encountered this problem or knows how to solve it, please help.
Thanks in advance :)