3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rebial 14.09.21 01:24 am

Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine

[img] http://athenaeum.pnd-eve.ru/uploads/gallery/1300086734/gallery_4_7_6348.png [/ img]
[i] "We are the killers of kings, destroyers of worlds,
bringing death and destruction in all its forms.
We we do all this in the name of the Emperor and for the glory of His Empire.
Let no one stand in our way. "[/ i]
Kato Sikarus, Order of the Ultramarines
[img] http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/ 1/17545 / 17545732_79891339.jpg [/ img]

[size = 150] [b] Quick Faqo: [/ b] [/ size]
[img] http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000 /210/384/normal/%D0%A2%D0%B8%D1%80.jpg?1278595485
[/ img] [i] Questions are asked by fools; repeat them twice - idiots. [/ i]
[spoil] Title: Warhammer 40K: [b] Space Marine [/ b]
Company: [b] Relic Entertainment / THQ [/ b]
Framerate: [b] Fuck knows [/ b]
Engine: [b] Phoenix Engine [/ b]
Original IP: [b] Warhammer 40,000 [/ b]
Place in continuity: [b] Hope for a sane jester in the Universe [/ b]
Genre: [b] Third-person action RPG, og. [/ b]
Themes: [b] Paphos. Overcome, Grimdarkness, Paphos. [/ B]
Key Mechanics: [b] Run in and duck until the enemy wakes up. Codex Astares. [/ B]
Protagonist: [b] Tychus. Unorthodox Ultramarine. It is viewed obliquely "batelbrazery" [/ b].
Antagonists: [b] Orc, Space Marine chaos Daemons chaos Crazies, Germafradity, Ereteki, Mutants xenos Urody Beachy [/ b].
Main Antagonist: [b] a -not the overwhelming prince-demon of Chaos or the transmitter-chaos from the native Order. [/ b]
Supporting Cast: [b] Inquisition, Imperial Guard Extras, Order Battle Brothers, Adeptus Mechanus. [/ B]
Setting: [b] Space Opera. [/ B] [/ spoil]

[size = 150] [b] System Requirements for your calculators: [/ b] [/ size]
[img] http://cs10057.vkontakte.ru/u2817894/617625/x_6b83540d.jpg [/ img]
[i] "We are the descendants of Robout. There is no rule above us, and no one will stand in our way. " [/ i]
[spoil] Players who are going to play Warhammer 40000: Space Marine not on consoles, but on home PCs, must stock up on the following computer configuration:

Minimum system requirements

* OS - Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
* Processor - 2.0 GHz Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or AMD X2 series processor)
* RAM - 1GB (XP), 2GB (Vista), 2GB (Windows 7)
* 20GB free hard disk space
* Video card - 256MB with support for Shaders 3.0 & DirectX 9.0 or later (approximately equivalent to AMD Radeon 3850 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT)
* Online Steam account

Recommended system requirements

* OS - Windows 7
Processor - Quad-core AMD or Intel processor
RAM - 1GB (XP), 2GB (Vista), 2GB (Windows 7)
* 20GB free hard disk space
* Video card - 512MB with support for Shaders 3.0 & DirectX 9.0 or later (approximately equivalent to AMD Radeon 5750 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260)
* Online Steam account [/ spoil]

[size = 150] [b] "Ochkella" on the line: [/ b] [/ size]
[img] http://warhammer.3dn.ru/_nw/2/s30822477. jpg [/ img]
[i] Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Chase evil spirits [/ i]
[spoil] In Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, you play as Captain Titus, a Space Marine fighter - humanity's last hope for survival in a dark future that knows only endless wars. Put on the armor of the ruthless Space Marine and use all kinds of deadly weapons to crush the myriad hordes of enemies. Fight savage hordes of Orcs and insidious forces of Chaos in a brutal and harsh world based on the richest fantasy universe ever created. [/ Spoil]

[size = 150] [b] Plot story: [/ b] [/ size]
[img] http://warhammergame.net.ru/_ph/27/2/306459040.jpg [/ img]
[i] We are for Macragge! - And we do not know fear! [/ I]
[spoil] Orcs again, or rather, still, march across the vastness of the Imperium, and this time a difficult one brought green-skinned blockheads to the forge planet, which serves as a supplier of equipment for the servants of the Imperium. Don't miss this chance to have fun!
Instead of brave conquest marches to hostile planets and the genocide of the hated Xenos and Heretics, the Space Marines go into defense in their field. The main task is to save important equipment and destroy the warp portal. In achieving the second task, the Space Marines will be assisted by the Imperial Nazis, the forces of the Inquisition, determined to exterminate the green plague by flooding it with tons of red blood. [/ Spoil]

[size = 150] [b] Confirmed Characters and Extras: [/ b] [/ size]
[img] http://images.wikia.com/warhammer40k/images/4/47/Guard_trench.jpg [/ img]
[ i] For the honor and holy memory of the only battle, a hundred real heroes die - alone, unnoticed and forgotten ... [/ i]
[spoil] [img] http://warhammergame.net.ru/inquisitor_0.png [/ img]
Inquisitor Drogan, a fearless member of the darkest organization in the Imperium, fulfills his duties to destroy the Emperor's enemies. He bears psychological and physical scars from the darkest corners of the universe. Many years ago he fell into the hands of aliens who tortured him for many years. Since then, his hatred of the xenos fuels his urge to develop new weapons to destroy them.
[img] http://warhammergame.net.ru/2nd-lieutenant-mira_0.png [/ img]
Lieutenant of the World leads the troops of the Imperial Guard in the battle against the Orc invaders who invaded the Forge World. She commands the surviving soldiers of the Orc-defeated squad, which has been cut off from orbital support and reinforcements.
Lieutenant Mira was part of the 203rd Cadian regiment and was on a combat mission, but flying near the forge world of Guyana, they received SOS from the planet.
Mira's experience and tactical skills, coupled with her uncompromising humanity and her cruel but loyal attitude towards soldiers, sets her apart from others. All she wants is to save the soldiers she has sworn to command, but the hope of defeating the Orcs is gradually dwindling. [/ Spoil]

[size = 150] [b] Confirmed weapon: [/ b] [/ size]
[img] http://warhammergame.net.ru/_ph/27/2/391296509.jpg [/ img]
[i] Faith is my shield. All attacks will be shattered on him. [/ I]
[spoil] The Ultramar Space Dispatcher has four weapon slots. Melee, pistol and two riflemen.
[b] Melee: [/ b]
Chain sword.
Power ax.
Thunder hammer.
[b] Distance: [/ b]
Bolter.
Stormbolter.
Heavy bolter.
Plasma cannon.
Sniper rifle.
[b] Pistols: [/ b]
Bolt pistol. [/ spoil]

[size = 150] Screenshots / Video: [/ size]
[img] http://redelf.h12.ru/pi/w40k/ia/um_m3_terminator.jpg [/ img]
[i] The slow speed of movement of Battle Brothers in Terminator armor is explained by the fact that they are used to constantly freeze in the most heroic poses to facilitate the work of frontline photographers. [/ i]
[spoil] [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch ? v = aFHKIFDjk9I [/ youtube]
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7MpcYhUQ-k [/ youtube]
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGSENkZvZc [/ youtube]
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoD2Zuu9HVk [/ youtube]
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9Ycp8TJFk [/ youtube] [/ spoil]

[size = 150] [b] Librarium. [/ b] [/ size]
[img] http://www.warhammer40k.info/simages/212.jpg [/ img]
[i] Ignorance is your salvation. [/ i]
In a room spattered and stinking of incense, anyone can order floppy disks with information of interest from a bored Administratum employee.
[b] [size = 150] Archive Sections: [/ size] [/ b]
[b] Imperium: [/ b]

[i] Imperium as it is [/ i]
[spoil] More than ten thousand years ago the Great Emperor Humanity has ascended to the Golden Throne of the Earth. Those were the times of countless wars and conflicts, the records of which are practically not preserved. Only the Emperor remembers, if only this strange and ancient creature can truly remember those distant times.

The rise of the Emperor marked the end of an era of human history, an era symbolizing inter-human warfare and the gradual loss of knowledge accumulated over thousands of years. It was the Age of Strife. The highest peak in the development of scientific advances took place thousands of years ago, in an even more ancient era now known as the Dark Age of Technology. Through the Dark Era of Technology and the Era of Strife, humanity has entered the present era - the Era of the Imperium.

In many ways, this is a time of superstition, in which great and incomprehensible technologies have been enslaved by mystical forces. For ordinary people of these times, for the peasant in the field and the warrior among the stars, scientific thought is a hideous depravity; distortion of virtue and religious dignity. Even for the few who deal with the products of technology, science and magic have become, in fact, inseparable; the warp drive must carry runes on its hull, laser weapons require the blessing of the battle gods.

This is a universe in which gods, mysticism and magic are intertwined together. This is a time of great change within humanity itself, a time when more and more people are developing powers and visions that lie far beyond the understanding of their predecessors. People with such strong abilities are known as psychics, or psykers, and are rewarded with many other "flattering" epithets - the most harmless of which are witches. Psykers are men and women who are able to transcend the ordinary laws of nature, in contact with the great forces of the universe. Their abilities defy all existence: telepathy, telekinesis, obsessions and much more. Most ordinary people attribute divine origins to these forces. Some psykers claim that their gift allows them to unleash powers that are controlled by entities, existing outside the real universe - outside the usual space and time. Others are looking for a rational explanation for these phenomena - but this is not a rational era, there are few such people, and their voice is too weak. [/ Spoil]

[i] Inquisition [/ i]
[spoil] Like most Imperial organizations, the Inquisition is vast and encompasses the galaxy with countless agents. But this is where the similarities end, since the internal structure of the Inquisition is different from the monstrous bureaucracy of the Adeptus Terra. Its goals are open, the mandate is simple: to protect the Emperor and humanity from any threats, by any available means. Such a task requires absolute flexibility: the spectrum of threats ranges from a single mutant to secret conspiracies and alien invasions extending to entire systems and sectors.

The basic operating unit of the Inquisition is the Inquisitor. While the Imperium groans under the weight of gigantic organizations and incredible bureaucracy, the Inquisition is free from such shackles and, based on this, is free to act as it sees fit. With a clear goal of fighting threats to humanity, the Inquisition works outside of the other Imperial organizations, but has absolute influence over them.

In practice, the Inquisition must be far more flexible than its mandate allows. Despite the fact that her power comes from the Emperor himself, and even the High Lords of Terra cannot be above her supervision, the Inquisition must rely on other parts of the Imperium to obtain resources. Potentially, the Inquisition has incredible power - it has access to troops, weapons, archives and information beyond most of the Imperial organizations, but in order to get all this, it is forced to turn to the Adeptus Astartes, the Imperial Guard, the Adeptus Mechanicus or other structures.

The Inquisition does not exist as a force in and of itself, but as a guiding arm that allows the Imperium to defend itself in a certain way. Most of her work is devoted to finding threats to humanity and preparing a worthy rebuff. Along with the Inquisitors, the Inquisition has millions, perhaps billions of agents throughout the Imperium, watching the emergence of mutations, the threat of alien aggression, the danger of betrayal and manifestations of incompetence.

Each inquisitor represents the entire Inquisition and has all the power of this organization. The word of the inquisitor is absolute, and cannot be challenged by anyone but other inquisitors. The Inquisitor accepts responsibility for the actions necessary to protect the Imperium. The proof of the courage and loyalty of the inquisitors is the fact that the Inquisition has maintained its position for ten thousand years, despite wars, internecine conflicts and internal heresy. The men and women of the Inquisition are some of the most proven, trained and motivated people out there, and they need to be that way.

The inquisitor needs more than mere physical strength and equipment that goes beyond the limits of conventional weapons. His strength is his mind, but not only as the power of the intellect, but also as the power of will. In a galaxy ruled by dogma and conservatism, the inquisitor must set aside prejudice and operate outside the generally accepted foundations.

To be an inquisitor means to understand that the forces that work against the Imperium cannot be fully realized by any person, even if he belongs to those who sit in the Senatorum Imperialis. Fighting ten thousand years of accumulated wisdom and entrenched orthodoxy is no easy task, but the Inquisition remains an effective tool. What matters is that inquisitors can see the world with eyes that are not clouded by doctrine or arrogance.

To avoid the monotonous, slow processes that plague other Imperial organizations, the Inquisition rests on a single fundamental level - one single inquisitor. Based on this original concept, the inquisitor can use whatever resources are available to deal with the threat - without having to consult with the Adeptus Terra.

This practice has existed for ten thousand years, and throughout this period of the Inquisition it was necessary to maintain its absolute authority. Each inquisitor carries with him the seal of the inquisitor - a symbol not only of power, but also of great responsibility. The presentation of the seal to a Colonel of the Imperial Guard, Admiral of the Imperial Navy, Imperial Commander, or Master of the Order of the Space Marine cannot be ignored.

The Inquisitor, along with his retinue, can deal with many threats without outside help. Cults and their followers, renegade commanders, small alien groups and other dangers that the Inquisition faces every day can be eliminated quickly, by eliminating the individual who created the threat, or by destroying the core of a hostile group.

Often the complexity of solving a problem may exceed the capabilities of one inquisitor, and he will need to resort to the help of local forces, most often the Adeptus Astartes or the Planetary Defense Force. An inquisitor may need a ship to travel through the system, or more likely to increase firepower to counter scattered sects or powerful individuals. In this case, he can go in two ways: openly declare his presence and gather the forces that he needs, or, if heresy has penetrated deep into local organizations, resort to the help of agents, and, remaining in the shadows, report the problem to the Imperial Commander, or another loyal leader. Failure to respond to such information in a similar situation is likely to anger the inquisitor,

In some cases, local forces may not be sufficient - due to a shortage of people or because they themselves may in some way be associated with the problem. In such cases, the inquisitor will have to contact outside forces.

This situation is very difficult for the inquisitor, since everything in the Imperium is very slow, and the danger can reach alarming proportions before the troops arrive able to deal with it. Moving large groups of armed forces, even over short distances, takes huge periods of time, thereby creating difficulties for the inquisitor. By the time the troops finally arrive, it may well be that the problem has outgrown the possibility of suppressing it by a given number of people.

Thus, the Inquisition often has to act as a motivator. If the planet is under attack by aliens, chaos corruption, or other serious threats, it is the inquisitor's duty to make the war machine work and oversee its work. Often, admirals and colonels of the Imperium, arriving at the scene, do not even realize that it was the Inquisition that prompted a series of events as a result of which they ended up in a given place at a given time.

One of the foundational areas in the work of the Inquisition, which often introduces problems and strife, but at the same time serves to solve many problems, is the relationship with the Space Marine Chapters. Like the Inquisition, the Space Marines operate outside the Imperium rather than as an integral part of it. The orders themselves fiercely defend their independence and are unlikely to be happy to interfere in their affairs.

An inquisitor who suspects the Order of heresy must be very careful. The Space Marines have historically been much more independent than other Imperial forces, but the danger that any Order will fall under the influence of chaos forces the Inquisition to constantly monitor all currents within these formations. The purity of genes and motives for action are constantly checked, and the paratroopers themselves consider such checks to be legitimate.

Orthodox, straightforward inquisitors often have trouble communicating with the Adeptus Astartes simply because they, too, operate outside the dogma and bureaucracy of the Imperium. What may seem like heresy and pride on the one hand, can also be seen as a necessary component of the effectiveness of the Space Marine. The ability to act as they see fit, to engage in combat where necessary, and to act as deemed necessary is a very important aid to their mission to protect humanity. It is often easy to confuse a departure from tradition with disloyalty, and there have been a few instances where overly bigoted inquisitors saw a problem where there was none. The Space Marines are righteous, proud of their loyalty to the Emperor, while remaining out of politics. They will answer only to the Master of their Order and the Emperor himself, and the accusation of disloyalty for them is a monstrous insult. Using the forces of the Imperium against the paratroopers is to break the ties that exist between the Orders and the Imperium.

As a consequence, a sane inquisitor will take his time. In circumstances where an Order becomes a threat, the most logical decision is to use another Order to eliminate the danger. Space Marines are a first-class force that conventional troops may not be able to handle, and being able to use them to deal with each other is invaluable. The Marines have strong ties with each other, and if the Master of the Order finds out that his brothers have succumbed to the temptation of Chaos, then he will react immediately in order to protect the honor of the Adeptus Astartes as a whole, because the Apostate Order is a stain on the reputation of all Space Marines that must be immediately "washed away." ".

Often, the Order of the Space Marines only needs to face their brothers, rather than an agent of the Imperium, in order to see their own mistakes and change their behavior. If the criticism does not come from "insiders", then the response to it can be very, very harsh, an even greater development of the threat within the Order will become possible. Not often does the situation reach such a state that the only way out is to destroy the Order. This is a very difficult decision, often several other Orders are involved in this, either at their own request or at the request, as, for example, happened during the uprising that led to the Badab War.

Obviously, it is best if the Inquisition deals with threats in-house, avoiding dangerous interactions and the use of foreign armed formations. For this very reason, the Inquisition maintains its own military forces, such as the Deathwatch teams and the demon-hunting Gray Knights. [/ Spoil]

[b] Space Marines: [/ b]
[i] Adeptus Astares. [/ I]
[spoil] ... Since the end of the Horus Heresy, the Imperium has been in a state of weakness and ruin for quite some time. The Traitor Legions were banished to the Eye of Terror to lick their wounds, but even without the forces of Chaos, the Imperium would be surrounded by enemies who were just waiting to grab the throat of a defeated lion in order to tear off a fatter piece for themselves. But worse than external enemies was the lack of confidence in the loyalty of friends. The betrayal of the most faithful of the faithful, the Primarchs, who turned their souls to Chaos, instilled fear and uncertainty in the hearts of the people of the Imperium. The High Lords of Terra, those who took the place of the immersed in stasis Emperor and ruled on his behalf, began their activities with the reorganization of the army and navy, so that the monstrous fire of the Heresy would not be repeated again. First of all, the entire fleet of life is subordinated directly to the High Lords, and officers began to be approved for the posts of admirals only with the unanimous approval of the entire Council of High Lords. All regiments of the Imperial Guard have lost their space transportation means to prevent the spread of heresy or rebellion from world to world. The Titan legions, squads of huge, godlike war machines, under the command of the Adeptus Mechanicus of Mars, were broken up into small units and scattered throughout the Imperium. But more than others, the High Lords were worried about the fate of the Space Marine Legions. With more than a hundred thousand Space Marines in the Legion, this was a tremendous force and tremendous power for the Primarchs. None of the High Lords dared to question the loyalties of the loyal Primarchs, but they were cautiously noted that they were not eternal and who knew what would happen in the future after their death. The Primarchs themselves were also the High Lords, and the dispute was about to escalate into a conflict that threatened civil strife. Hot and impulsive, the Primarch of the Space Wolves, Leman Russ, even threatened to put other lords to death, for the very thought of the possible betrayal of the loyal Legions. The dispute was ended by the most judicious of the Primarchs, Roboute Guilliman Primarch of the Ultramarines. One day he entered the council chamber and brought with him a large, thick book bound in dark bronze. The Codex Astartes was printed on the cover in heavy Imperial Gothic. This book contained instructions and rules for the new system of organizing the paratroopers' troops. Legions were ordered to split into small units called Orders. Each Order was instructed to have its own name, its own form of coloring of battle armor, its own fortress-monastery, in which the Order had to preserve its genetic heritage and educate new members. The numerical strength of the Order was limited to a thousand paratroopers, divided into ten companies with ten squads in each. The squad was divided into two combat units of five people each. The huge book contained many other prescriptions and rules for the organization and existence of the Orders. The Code regulates weapons and ammunition, equipment and armor, the education of young paratroopers and funeral rituals. This is how the modern organization of the paratroopers was created. Nine loyal Legions were divided into Orders, and only nine of them retained the names of the former Legions. The rest created their own symbols and colors, and over time, their signs ceased to be substitutes for the previous symbolism of the Legions and were filled with feeling and meaning. Today, the Space Marines are at the forefront of the defense and at the very forefront of the Imperium's attacks. One Order of the Space Marines is able to withstand an enemy many times superior in number, defending the planets of the Imperium or destroy armies of entire worlds and even small empires with one attack. Of all the planetary units of the Imperium, the Space Marines are the only ones with their own interstellar transport and warships. This allows them to be the Emperor's most mobile and most deadly punishing hand. Of all the planetary units of the Imperium, the Space Marines are the only ones with their own interstellar transport and warships. This allows them to be the Emperor's most mobile and most deadly punishing hand. Of all the planetary units of the Imperium, the Space Marines are the only ones with their own interstellar transport and warships. This allows them to be the Emperor's most mobile and most deadly punishing hand.

The head of each Order is its Master. This is a great hero who went through hundreds of battles and stained his weapons with the blood of thousands and thousands of enemies. Genetically enhanced paratroopers live longer than other humans and therefore the Master of the Order is most often his oldest warrior. The names of the Masters of the most powerful and glorious Orders are known throughout the galaxy. Dante, Master of the Order of the Blood Angels, the oldest of the Space Marines, more than 1,100 years old, Azrael Supreme Grand Master of the Order of the Dark Angels, Old Wolf Logan Grimnar Supreme Master of the Order of the Space Wolves, and of course Marnei Kalgara Master of the Ultramarines Order of the Troopers, victorious -hive "Behemoth". Two more senior officers of the Order stand alongside the Master and share with him the hardships of commanding troops on the battlefield. This is the Master Chaplain and the Chief Librarian. The chaplain is the spiritual leader of the Order. He is the conductor and chief priest of the Cult of the Emperor and Primarch of the Order. Each paratrooper is a fanatical follower of the Cult of the Emperor, and each of them, in moments of need, turns to the Emperor and his prophets, the Primarchs, with a prayer, so that they strengthen the will and determination of the warrior in battle. Each of the chaplains of the Order not only helps the administration of religious rites in the Order, but also zealously monitors the purity of the faith and thoughts of his flock. For the chaplains never forget that Chaos touched each of the Primarchs and his breath is invisibly present in every paratrooper, in everyone who has undergone genetic modification in the image and likeness of the Primarchs. By the power of their faith, their will, and sometimes their weapons, they return the lost to the true path. Librarians are somewhat the opposite of chaplains. Librarians are Space Marines with psionic abilities. They are closer than all other people are familiar with Chaos, for the power of the psyker consists in the gift of invoking the power of the warp space, in which the demons and gods of Chaos live. By the power of their will, they put at their service a force that is hostile to all living things. Librarians can unleash a mighty blow at the enemy with the brute force of the warp, banish demons back into the warp, imbue their swords with mighty energy that makes them irresistible and devastating like a hurricane. Despite the fact that the paratroopers are much superior to ordinary people, their armor and weapons further enhance this difference. Paratroopers cannot do without equipment like tanks and ships. Techmarines keep track of this in the Chapters. They, like any other paratrooper, give their allegiance to the Emperor and the Imperium, but apart from that, they are also adherents of the Cult of the Machine God, centered on Mars, a planet in the ancient Earth system. After training at the Order's fortress-monastery, the Techmarines direct their footsteps to Mars, where they learn from the Tech-priests how to monitor Space Marine combat techniques. In battles, Techmarines repair equipment right on the battlefield, under enemy fire. Like all of their brethren, the Techmarines are fine warriors, and their weapons are even more perfect and effective, for in addition to the blessing of the Emperor, the favor of the Machine God rests on their blades. where they are trained by the tech-priests on how to keep track of Space Marine combat techniques. In battles, Techmarines repair equipment right on the battlefield, under enemy fire. Like all of their brethren, the Techmarines are fine warriors, and their weapons are even more perfect and effective, for in addition to the blessing of the Emperor, the favor of the Machine God rests on their blades. where they are trained by the tech-priests on how to keep track of Space Marine combat techniques. In battles, Techmarines repair equipment right on the battlefield, under enemy fire. Like all of their brethren, the Techmarines are fine warriors, and their weapons are even more perfect and effective, for in addition to the blessing of the Emperor, the favor of the Machine God rests on their blades.

Each of the Orders has its own homeworld, on which it maintains its own fortress-monastery. It is from this world that the Order's chaplains recruit recruits to fill their ranks. Many Orders are not only located on the planet, but also help to govern and protect it. For example, the Order of the Ultramarines rules a small empire consisting of more than a dozen planets, the center of which is the planet Ultramar. They maintain strict order in their domains and protect their subjects from outside invasions and insurgencies from within. It was this small empire and Ultramar itself that became an insurmountable obstacle to the Tyranid Hive Fleet Behemoth. The Order of the Blood Angels does not have their own world, and their fortress-monastery hovers in the void of interstellar space, making a long journey from star to star. All Blood Angels recruits come from savage nomadic tribes from the planet Baal, which fell during the Great Crusade with a winged infant, the Primarch of the Blood Angels Sanguinius. On some planets, several Orders are recruiting their recruits at once, without having a fortress-monastery on it. Such is, for example, the hive-world of Necromunda, which is known far beyond the Segmentum Obscurus for its gang wars. Four Orders are recruiting here at once - the Imperial Fists, Purple Stars, Mourners and Black Wings. It was on Necromunda that the captain of the Imperial Fists, Lesandro D'Arquebus, was born, who became famous for marching along with Inquisitor Jak Draco and Melinda, an assassin from the Callidus Temple, to the mysterious and hitherto inaccessible Black Library of Harlequins of the Laughing God Eldar. Each recruit is carefully selected before being taken to the monastery fortress for training and genetic enhancement. The path from a common man to a Space Marine is long and full of difficulties, trials and pain. Not everyone goes through it. Those who cannot withstand training or genetic augmentation are deprived of their memory with all due honors and turned into servitors, cyborgs serving in the fortress-monastery. This is also a kind of honor and tribute. Those who pass all the tests become full members of the Order and bearers of genetic enhancers. Each paratrooper has two hearts, their bones are stronger than alloy steel, their eyes see in the dark and fog, and their ears let you hear what the wind whispers to the grass on the other side of the waterfall. The Space Marine's ribs coalesce into a solid carapace on the chest and sides, carapace capable of withstanding a lasgun shot or a chainsword strike. The strength of the paratroopers is legendary. But genetic amplification is dangerous. Chaos does not sleep and is always happy to intervene in the genetic manipulation of the Apothecaries, the Order's physicians. In the records of the Ordo Hereticus, a special Order within the Imperial Inquisition, which is designed to prevent the spread of heresy and mutations in the Imperium, there are references to at least seven cases when the forces of the Imperium, on the orders of the inquisitors, completely destroyed the Orders, the genetic heritage of which led to madness. their members. Many Orders carry the seeds of the touch of Chaos, and each Order fights with them to the best of their ability. For example, the Order of the Blood Angels has been fighting for 10,000 years against Black Rage and Red Thirst, diseases,

In spite of everything, the Space Marines are the most elite part of the defenders of humanity. In the entire history of the Imperium, out of more than a thousand Orders, only five were struck off the lists of the Administratum Imperius due to irreparable losses in battle. This means that all, without exception, the paratroopers were killed and the fortress-monastery was taken by storm and destroyed many times, thousands of times superior to the enemy forces. But even after complete destruction in battle or after disappearing without a trace in the warp during an interstellar passage, the paratroopers sometimes return, overcoming the curses of Chaos and death itself. Throughout the Imperium, stories of eerie ghosts in black power armor decorated with bones and skulls are passed from mouth to mouth, emerging from nowhere during the most difficult moments for the Imperial army. Silently they come from the void to sow terror and death among the enemies of the Imperium. They are called the Legion of the Damned. No one knows where they come from, where they disappear, why in battle they are surrounded by silence akin to a grave, and armor and weapons are decorated with symbols of death and fire. Many seers and psykers have had visions of the nature of these warriors. Some said that these were the ones who were formerly members of the Order of the Fire Hawks, which disappeared into the warp. Others claimed that they were the warriors of the two Space Marine Legions who disappeared during the Great Crusade, and whose records are lost in the depths of the Administratum. But nobody knows the truth. Blood Angels Master Chaplain Lemartes is credited with speaking after he and his Death Company were rescued by black warriors from complete annihilation by the tyranid hordes on Canopus III: “I saw their faces. I saw the faces of my long-dead brothers. I saw anguish in the eyes of those whose bodies had not been properly buried. And now I know what hell the Space Marines are going to. And I'm glad of that. For now I know that even the darkness of my afterlife will serve the light of the Emperor. "According to legend, these words are engraved on his grave. [/ Spoil]
[i] Ultramarines [/ i]
[spoil] The Space Marines of the Order of the Ultramarines are renowned throughout the galaxy for their loyalty and careful adherence to the traditions of the Codex Astartes. In this section, you can familiarize yourself with the most detailed description of the Order, compiled using the Ultramarines Code.

Primarchs

According to the legends, the Primarchs were created by the Emperor with the help of specially selected genes, each of them was endowed with special talents and strength. It took the Emperor many hundreds of years to find, research and select the genes needed to create the Primarchs. When everything was ready, twenty genetic matrices were placed in twenty special incubators.

The legend also tells how the Dark Gods of Chaos scattered capsules with young Primarchs throughout the galaxy. Dangerous mutations began to develop in each of the Emperor's sons, but the true magnitude of the disaster only manifested itself during the Horus Heresy.

Roboute Guilliman

After centuries of warp wandering, the Primarch capsules have reached human-inhabited worlds. One of the evolving Primarch capsules fell on the world of Macragge. It was a cold, but not uninhabited world. Science was developed quite well and the inhabitants were able to build spaceships, and fly even during periods of isolation due to warp storms. The Macragge people have successfully established contact with the populations of neighboring star systems, despite enormous losses in navy and human resources.

The Primarch's capsule was found by the nobles of Macragge while hunting in the woods. They cracked open the seal of the capsule and removed the child from it. The child was surrounded by a halo of energy emanating from him. The child was brought to Conor, one of the two Consuls who rule the Macragge world. Conor adopted the child as his own son and gave him the name Roboute (possibly from the Latin Robust - strong, strong).

The young Primarch grew up and developed very quickly, and soon people began to notice his special physical strength and sharp mind. By the age of ten, he had learned and learned everything that the most venerable sage Macragge could teach him. His knowledge in philosophy, history and other sciences amazed the elders, but his main skill was in military affairs. Soon, his stepfather Conor put Roboute in charge of an expeditionary force in the far north of Macragge.

This mountainous area called Illyrium has been inhabited by bandits and barbarians since the earliest days of civilization on Macragge. Despite the fact that there were absolutely many trips to the northern lands, no one was able to pacify this hot spot for a long time. Roboute waged a successful campaign against the savage northern peoples and managed to conquer not only the lands, but also the respect of the barbarians.

Return to nowhere ...

Returning to the capital, Roboute was struck by the chaos and confusion that was happening there. During his absence, a man named Gallan conspired against Roboute's father, Conor. Galland was one of those reactionary noble circles who hated Conor for his popularity and influence. The fact is that before Conor came to power, the slaves on Macragge were kept in terrible conditions. The named father of Roboute changed everything. He forced the aristocrats to provide the slaves with the necessary level of food and amenities for life. He also held a referendum that ordered wealthy members of society to donate large sums of money to the development and maintenance of the city-state. All these reforms were more than approved by the common people of Macragge, but at the same time turned out to be absolutely unacceptable for the highest strata of society on the planet.

When Roboute and his warriors approached the gates of the city of Macragge, they saw the smoke of the conflagration and hastened to find out what was the matter. They soon met residents fleeing anarchy and learned how Galland and his troops attacked the Senate and Conor, who had taken refuge there with his loyal bodyguards. The conspirators surrounded the Senate, while drunken soldiers staggered through the city, killing, robbing and raping.

Roboute hastened to help his father. Leaving his soldiers to fight the drunken rabble, he made his way into the besieged Senate. There he found his father mortally wounded by a mercenary. For three days, Conor commanded the building's defense, even as surgeons fought to save his life. In the last minutes of his life, Conor told Roboute how Gallan and his thugs had tricked the rabble into revolt, and were lured into a trap during his speech in Saint dedicated to Roboute's victory.

Roboute defeated the rioters and quickly established order in the city. Thousands of people came to the Senate to proclaim Roboute the sole and full consul of Macragge. The new ruler directed all his efforts to break the old order. Those who rebelled against his father were stripped of their titles, their lands were taken, and they themselves were brutally executed. Energetic, honest and hard-working people received the estates of the Traitors. With superhuman strength, the new consul built a completely new state. In the new Macragge, honest work and zeal were encouraged, and laziness was severely punished. In a short time, Roboute completely changed the old way of life, and also created a powerful, organized and well-equipped army. Macragge flourished like never before.

The emperor

While capsules of Primarchs roamed through time and space, the Emperor and his host moved across the galaxy. This Great Crusade liberated thousands of human worlds from the yoke of aliens and restored the connection between systems inhabited by humans. While young Roboute Guilliman waged war against Illyrian militants in the mountainous north of Macragge, the Emperor and his Space Marines reached the planet Espandor in the neighboring system. From the Espandorians, the Emperor learned about Macragge and the great son of the consul Conor. He knew immediately that he had found one of his lost Primarchs.

The Emperor immediately went to Macragge, but his ship fell into a warp funnel - a whirlwind in immaterial subspace, and went off course. By the time the Emperor reached Macragge, Roboute had ruled the state for five years. By that time, the world had undergone many metamorphoses. Its inhabitants were well fed and prosperous, its troops were powerful and well equipped, and the castle itself was rebuilt from marble and steel. Space transports from Macragge made constant flights to neighboring systems, bringing raw materials and people from there. The Emperor was amazed to see such a prosperous world, and realized that Roboute Guilliman was a Primarch with great potential.

Fortress Macragge

The Ultramarines Legion was placed under Roboute's command, and their base was redeployed to Macragge. The Primarch immediately adopted a variety of Imperial technologies and enthusiastically embraced his new role. However, his main talent was in military affairs, and he immediately led his Ultramarines to conquer the galaxy. He was able to liberate more worlds than any other Primarch, and the planets he liberated, thanks to Roboute's talents, immediately began to flourish.

Whatever system Roboute and his warriors liberated, Guilliman's main goal was to create a self-sufficient defense system on it. As soon as the world could defend itself, Roboute moved further with his Legion, leaving enough advisors and soldiers on the planets to maintain order, improve the well-being of the population, and develop trade ties with the Empire. Through this system, the Ultramarines conquered worlds much faster and in greater numbers than other Legions.

At the same time, the main fortress-monastery continued to be built on Macragge. Several Ultramarines remained on Macragge to observe and assist with the base construction, which was progressing rapidly thanks to the world's extensive trade connections. In just one year, the bulk of the base was built, and the process of recruiting new warriors from Macragge and neighboring planets began. It didn't take long for the Ultramarines to have a load of recruits recruited and trained on Macragge. Thanks to the well-structured organization of the Legion, the Ultramarines were always neatly reinforced throughout the Great Crusade. Thus, as well as thanks to Roboute's tactical talents, the Ultramarines became the largest Legion, constantly expanding and suffering minimal losses.

The Horus Heresy

At a time when the treachery of High Commander Horus plunged the Imperium into a terrible civil war, the Ultramarines Legion was involved in the fighting in the southern galaxy. Combat successes have taken the Legion far from Earth, and from the location of the Traitors in the northeast. News of the Horus Heresy never reached the warriors of Roboute Guilliman until the siege of the Imperial Palace on Earth began. Thanks to the lightning speed of the Traitors' attacks, there was little Roboute and his Space Marines could do. None of the worlds recently conquered by the Ultramarines have been in danger of being attacked by the forces of Chaos. Subsequently, the Ultramarines simply did not have enough time to reach the site of the main hostilities of the Civil War. Their main success during the Heresy was the destruction of the large fleet of the Chaos Space Marines, advancing to the aid of the Commander-in-Chief. After the retreat of the Traitors to the Eye of Terror, the Ultramarines liberated several worlds captured by Horus in bloody battles.

Apparently, fate would have it so that the Ultramarines would hardly suffer during the civil war with Horus. The other Legions loyal to the Empire lost hundreds of warriors, and half of the Space Marines defected to Chaos. As a result, the number of Imperial Space Marines was critically reduced, and it became necessary to replenish the ranks of the Legions.

Aftermath The

confusion and strife following the end of the Horus Heresy left the Imperium weak and vulnerable. Almost everywhere, the enemies of humanity were preparing to attack. Many worlds were still under the yoke of Chaos. And Roboute Guilliman and his Ultramarines entered this boiling ocean. To pacify the rebels and fend off alien attacks in all corners of the Imperium, the largest Legion was divided into many divisions.

The Ultramarines managed and were able to keep the Imperium from collapse during those dark and distant times. Macragge was able to provide the necessary number of Marines, so that soon there were two warriors from the other Space Marine Legions for one Ultramarine. As the Ultramarines conquered the worlds of the Imperium from the forces of Chaos, a new battle doctrine was born. Under the supervision of the Primarch Ultramarines, the first theses of the Codex Astartes were published. These commandments will soon completely change the structure of the combat organization of the Space Marines and mark the beginning of a revival of the military power of the Imperium.

Second Foundation

The Second Foundation of the Space Marines took place seven years after Horus' death. The existing Space Marine Legions were transformed into smaller, more flexible formations. If the old Legions were unlimited in the number of soldiers, then the number of paratroopers in the new units was limited to a thousand fighters in each. The new combat formations were named the Order. The Order soon became the standard autonomous combat unit of the Space Marine forces.

"The Ultramarines Legion is responsible for 3/5 of the genetic basis of all current Space Marine Chapters. The Ultramarines rule a vast empire in the southeastern galaxy known as Ultramar. It is the most powerful state in the Eastern Reach."

Source: Liber Astartes (M.37)

The existing Space Marine Legions were divided into Orders. One of the Orders retained the heraldry and colors of the Founder Legion, while the rest received new ones. Most of the old Legions were split into no more than five Orders, for example the Space Wolves were split into only two. However, the Ultramarines have been split numerous times. The exact number of Chapters allocated from the Ultramarines Legion is unknown: the oldest copy of the Codex Astartes (the so-called Apocrypha of Skaros) says that there were twenty-three of them, but their names are not given.

Notable Second Founding Orders, followers of the Ultramarines:

Order of the Dawn, Novadezant, Patriarchs of Ulysses, White Consuls, Black Consuls, Drinkers, Pioneers, Praetors of Orpheus, Order of Genesis, Eagle Warriors, Order of Nemesis, Silver Eagles, Death Eagles, Fire Hawks (?), Heralds of Ultramar, Silver Skulls, Silver Skulls , Spandorians, Imperial Paladins (?).

As a result of the Second Founding, the Ultramarines became Space Marines donors, and their genetic seed began to be stored in special genotoriums for emergencies. The new Orders of the Second Founding received the general name of the Ancestors, or - "the first born". All the Ancestors honor Roboute Guilliman as their founding father and leader.

Ultramar

After the Second Founding, the power of the Ultramarines diminished markedly. The fortress on Macragge was built to accommodate ten times more warriors than the remaining number. Most of the Marines left Macragge in order to found new Chapters. As a result, the Firstborn took most of the Ultramarines' arsenal with them to use for their own needs. The volume of genetic material and the number of recruits recruited also decreased.

One of the defining moments that kept the old Ultramarines Legion alive was their relationship with the populations of Macragge and neighboring planets. Even during the Great Crusade, the Ultramarines recruited warriors from their native system, which later became a tradition. This area around Macragge is called Ultramar, the Empire of the Ultramarines.

Ultramar is a unique phenomenon. If other Orders own only one planet, an orbital base, an asteroid or a fleet of ships, then the Ultramarines has a whole feud, which includes at least eight star systems, each with its own ruler, loyal to the Order. All the worlds around Macragge inherited his culture, customs and even the manner of building buildings.

After the end of the Horus Heresy, thanks to the innovations and reforms of Roboute Guilliman, all eight systems were in a favorable position. Many people these days view the kingdom of Ultramar as the ideal model of human society.

Not all worlds in Ultramar are the same. Macragge itself is mostly mountainous and rocky, more than 75% of its surface is cold rocky highlands, almost completely devoid of life. The Macragge people do not live in this inhospitable area, but the Ultramarines' fortress is built here, on a rocky peak surrounded by impenetrable mountains. Inside this powerful fortress, in a huge temple, there is a shrine - the Primarch himself. This is where his body sits on a huge, decoratively decorated marble throne. It is preserved in a field of stasis, impenetrable to the corrupting action of time. It is one of the holiest sites in the Imperium, and thousands of people fly from across the galaxy to gaze at the face of the ancient Primarch.

Other worlds differ significantly from Macragge. Thalassar is a planet of raging seas and rocky islands, whose only continent, Glaudor, was the site of battle between the Ultramarines and the orcs who invaded immediately after the end of the Horus Heresy. Unlike the world of the oceans of Thalassar, the system also contains the arid Triple Planets: Quintarn, Tarentus and Mazali. These small planets form a triple combination of worlds revolving around a common center of gravity, like the Earth and its Moon. Giant agricultural cities span hundreds of square miles, containing precious water in massive underground tanks. The cities of these Triple Planets are covered with giant domes, under which grow forests and blooming gardens as lush as on the other worlds of Ultramar.

One of Ultramar's major manufacturing centers is Calth, a stifling world whose inhabitants live in underground cities where the deadly light of Calth's blue sun cannot reach them. The Caves of Calth are so vast and superbly built that they are as well lit and ventilated as any city in Macragge. Of all the local worlds, Calth is the most specialized, despite the fact that a significant amount of food is produced in nutrient tanks, residents still choose to import most of the products from the neighboring Ajax system. Calth is known for its shipyards, which supply ships to the Ultramarines, as well as provide military and civilian ships to the entire Imperium.

Ajax is sometimes described as the Garden of Ultramar. The climate and fertility made it one of the largest food-producing worlds in the Imperium. The inhabitants took advantage of the planet's abundance, covering its surface with numerous farms and cultivating woodlands. There are no big cities on Ajax, but there are many small settlements scattered all over the planet and connected to each other by an efficient system of high-speed waterways. The oldest, most densely populated and urbanized area is the ancient city of First Landing, whose towering citadel has withstood invading invaders for centuries.

The most distant from Macragge is the world of Espandor, the planet of mighty forests, the location of the main cities of which is limited to the two western continents. Espandor is the second settlement whose inhabitants are descendants of the Macragge explorers. There is a story that Espandor was founded during the Era of Strife by merchants who went astray due to warp storms. It is the most densely populated world of Ultramar.

The Prandium was once teeming with life. Settlers from Macragge established a colony on the planet after the end of the Horus Heresy. Thanks to the temperate climate and virgin nature, the people of Prandium flourished. The planet soon became the most beautiful world of Ultramar, a planet of remarkable prosperity and incredibly rich local fauna. The Prandium was destroyed by the Behemoth Hive Fleet during the Second Tyrannical War. Now the world is dead and lifeless, reduced to bedrock, with an atmosphere blown into space by the ferocity of the Tyranid attack.

Military forces

Ultramar is the Ultramarines empire that is located inside the vast world of humanity - the Imperium. The worlds of Ultramar do not pay the Empire any taxes, everything is invested in the development of the Ultramarines empire. The ruler of each of the worlds within the Ultramar Empire is a feudal lord, and subordinate to the Master of the Ultramarines Order. This is why the Chapter Master is also known as the Lord of Ultramar.

Like all other worlds in the Imperium, each planet of Ultramar is responsible for its own security and creates its own defensive system. Most worlds are required to provide recruits for the Imperial Guard, but Space Marine worlds are usually the exception. In Ultramar's case, the Space Marines rule their state so efficiently that they always have several hundred regiments ready to join the Imperial Guard. As a result, these regiments fought in hundreds of battles across the galaxy, often fighting shoulder to shoulder with the Ultramarines themselves.

Each world of Ultramar also provides recruits for the Order itself. Across Ultramar, residents proudly display statues of great Ultramarines, and among ancient families with a rich past, providing recruits for the Order is a matter of honor and a glorious tradition.

Combat doctrine

Immensely loyal to their Primarch Roboute Guilliman, the Ultramarines blindly follow the Codex Astartes he created. For ten thousand years they fought as described in the pages of this scripture. Other Chapters can easily take Guilliman's words out of context and adapt to themselves, but not the Ultramarines. The Codex Astartes is a work of great wisdom, and these warriors see no reason to contradict her. Continuous examples of self-sacrifice and self-discipline have enabled the inhabitants of Ultramar to carry sacred knowledge and faith through ten thousand years into the future.

The Codex Astartes contains hundreds of pages of descriptions for every conceivable tactical battlefield situation and many options for solving the problem. Each warrior of the Order learns the content of the Codex by heart, so that the whole company acts as a single organism. The wisdom of millions of Imperial generals, soldiers and officers is concentrated in the pages of the Codex Astartes, in which a warrior can find everything: from heraldry and insignia, to instructions for conducting a planetary assault.

Order now

In 6500745.M41, the Order consisted of five Combat Companies: First - Veterans, Second Combat, Third Combat, Fourth Combat, Fifth Combat, and four Reserve Companies: Sixth Reserve, Seventh Reserve, Eighth Reserve, and Ninth Reserve. The Tenth Company is the Recruit Scout Company. The number of surviving new recruits in the scout company is approximately 54%.

After the death of Primarch Roboute Guilliman at the hands of the Demon Prince Fulgrim - Primarch of the Traitor Legion's Children of the Emperor, control of the Ultramarines passed to Marnaeus Kalgar, who remains in office to this day. Bleeding Roboute's body resides in a crystalline stasis chamber, and is Ultramar's highest shrine.

Battle Cry
"Courage and honor!" [/ Spoil]
[i] Bolter. [/ I]
[spoil] Bolter is a weapon that fires rockets (bolts), which is similar to the real Gyrojet pistol. Queues up to four bolts. Used primarily by the Adeptus Astartes Space Marines. Produced by forge worlds and the Space Marine's own workshops. The standard magazine holds 30 rounds.

When fired, the bolt leaves the barrel like a bullet, but then a small jet engine is turned on, carrying the warhead to the target and giving it a stabilizing rotation. In conventional weapons, the bullet begins to lose velocity immediately after exiting the bore. The bolt, however, continues to accelerate along its entire path thanks to the engine. Upon hitting the target, the bolt explodes, inflicting additional damage. The standard weapon is usually referred to as a bolter, and everything related to a bolter applies to the rest of the bolt weapon as well.

The bolter has two advantages over conventional weapons. First, the amount of explosives required for the first stage of the shot is relatively small. This means that for a standard 75 caliber (exactly 19.1 mm), the recoil is negligible compared to conventional weapons of the same caliber. Secondly, recoil is further reduced by the smoothbore design of the bolter. Since the rotation is provided by the built-in motor after the bolt comes out of the barrel, there is no point in rifling.

The bolter is difficult to manufacture and requires careful maintenance, which prevents its widespread use among the Imperial Guard. It is less resistant to corrosion and rough handling than a simple lasgun given to the Guards. Bolters also require more elaborate ammunition than lasguns due to their high ammo consumption.

The standard ammunition used by Space Marines is the mass-reactive warhead, which has earned the bolter a reputation as a terrifying weapon. The millisecond fuse detonates the warhead after it penetrates the target, but at close range the bolt can simply pierce the target through, leaving a hole, and explode behind it. Against soft tissue, the effect is simply terrifying, and many of the Emperor's enemies quickly surrender when they see the result of shooting their comrades with bolters. Perhaps the creation of this patron was motivated by the early encounters of the ancients with the orcs, whose powerful bodies and ability to ignore pain made conventional weapons ineffective. This standard bolt is also effective against light armored vehicles.

Modifications
There are many variations of the bolter (also called patterns). Among them are Ultima (?), Crusade, Heresy, Fillienostos, Nostra, Godwyn-Deaz, b Astartes Umbra models. The Goodwynn pattern is the most widely used among loyal orders. Model Goodwin includes: ammunition counter, left-right breech mechanism, crescent magazine for 30 rounds of .75 caliber with dimantine core, fissile deuterium shell and mass reactive detonator.

Bolters are highly flexible weapons that can be modified for any tactical mission. With the addition of the M40 scope and silent Stalker rounds, the bolter can even be used as a sniper weapon.

Some chapters train their adepts in the use of the bolter in melee combat along with melee weapons. This is known as "true grit".

The Deathwatch, the war wing of the Ordo Xenos, makes extensive use of various modifications of the standard bolter.

Demon hunters use blessed ammunition bolters engraved with sacred sayings. Bolter

Mods:
Heavy Bolter - A large bore bolter used as a support weapon. Space Marines, thanks to their strength and power armor, can fire from a heavy bolter from their hands, using a special ammunition pack. The Imperial Guard uses heavy bolters in the easel version. Also, the Heavy Bolter is widely used as a sponson, coaxial and turret weapon on Imperial armored vehicles.
Combi-bolter - 2 paired bolters or a bolter paired with another type of weapon (flamethrower, plasma gun, etc.).
The sniper modification is a bolter with an M40 sight and silent Stalker rounds.
The Assault Bolter (or Storm Bolter) is a double-barreled short-range bolter with an increased rate of fire for short ranges. Used by the Space Marine Terminators.
Hand Bolter - Storm Bolter, attaches to bracers. Used by the Gray Knights Space Marines.
Psycho is a large-caliber bolter with psychoactive ammunition to fight demons and psykers. Used by the Gray Knights Space Marines.

Ammunition types:
Bolts "Inferno" - filled with oxide-phosphorus gel, and leave hard-to-heal wounds, poisoning the circulatory system of the target.
Hellfire Bolts - Designed to fight Tyranids. The warhead has been replaced with a mutagenic venom capsule covered with needles that inject poison upon hitting a target.
Bolts "Kraken" - are an armor-piercing modification of the standard bolt, thanks to the reinforced jet engine and adamantium warhead.
Bolts "Metal Storm" - fragmentation ammunition detonating in close proximity to the target, inflicting shrapnel damage. Absolute hit accuracy is optional. Due to the change in the design of the projectile, the penetrating force and power are lower than that of standard bolts.
Bolts "Stalker" - have a weak sound of a shot, are used for covert combat and are used in combination with the M40 system. They have subsonic speed due to the gas cartridge replacing the standard charge to reduce the volume of fire.
Psygun Bolts - made of silver and covered with microscopic runes, which allows them to accumulate psi energy. Effective against demons, psykers, and targets protected by force fields.
[edit]
Certain patterns
Mark I 'Boltgun' - a standard bolter from the Rogue Trader
Nostra era - The Ultramar Gloves include two bolters of the Nostra pattern, acting together as a single storm bolter.
Godwyn - Currently the standard bolter, most likely commonly referred to as the God
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Calita 14.09.21

Awesome topic start: love:. Put +

A
ACE 14.09.21

the beginning of the topic is cool
but the topic already has
viewtopic.php? f = 3 & t = 850804
I created in 2010 when they said that it would be an action RPG move
your posts there

R
Rebial 14.09.21

There is not a theme, but a mockery of Voha's grimdark universe.
It's easier for me to update Librarius here. And there is no right to transfer any garbage from one place to another.

Work on the topic continues.
Next in line are informative articles about lobotomized berserkers-Khornites and pink hermaphradites-Slaneshites.
And yet, how will they treat the tags on PDF codes here?

C
Calita 14.09.21

[b] Rebial [/ b] will be okay.

[b] ACE [/ b], post-awesome from Rebial will be lost there. It is better to move from the old topic here.

R
Rebial 14.09.21

Then here's a little gift from me:
[url = http: //www.megaporn.com/? D = PTJLY2A9] http://www.megaporn.com/?d=PTJLY2A9 [/ url]
Despite the size, this The material has all the general information about the Adeptus Astares on the example of the Ultramarines, as the most standard (and with a "show-off", dull) SM chapter. So that you do not wait for my e-e-e-mail update of the theme (and do not read my Petrosyanstvo), I recommend downloading and reading it.
Just do not need stupid questions, why Megapon and so on .... The smart ones will guess themselves.

A
ACE 14.09.21

[b] Rebial [/ b], [b] Calita [/ b], okay, azzie and
I closed the last thread

R
Rebial 14.09.21

I do not know. why posted on "kipforu" is not displayed on the forum. Well, to hell with him.
1) Added the awards of the ultramarines and the order captain Sicarius. Yes, my dear friends, every curl and print on a veteran's armor has its own sacred meaning. I hope the questions about Brezhnev in the 40th millennium will also disappear.
2) Added "estimate" of the Ultramarines chapter to demonstrate what striking forces this order possesses at the time of the 5th edition.
3) Added the shameful vyser Abnet [b] Ultramarines: The Movie [/ b] and the first, but very true, review from my friend. He will forgive.
4) Added a couple of videos from the PC strategy in the universe. This is how a 40k full-length film about a Space Marine should look like.

The theme will be updated every two days.

R
Rebial 14.09.21

I update at my own peril and risk from the ban on the ip:
We had a Kill Team, which means it would be nice to introduce others to the gentlemen who perform in it.
Librarian of the Space Marines, the most coveted prey for the demons of the Warp:
[spoil] [b] Librarians of the Space Marine [/ b]
[img] http://another-worlds.com/uploads/posts/2010-12/thumbs/1292339659_librarian_colored_by_majesticchicken.jpg [ / img]
The Librarians of the Orders of the Space Marines are powerful mystic warriors, the embodiment of spirituality, possessing tremendous energy of crushing power. They are an integral part of the Adeptus Astartes, consummate warriors who use their enhanced psychic abilities, wisdom and knowledge to act as diviners and provide telepathic communication between the Space Marine Chapters. But such power comes at a price, so only those with tremendous willpower are able to withstand the harmful effects of psychic dangers and become librarians. For every psyker trained, there are many psykers who lack the strength of their own to defend against the eternal curse of Chaos. Among those psykers who are powerful enough to fully control their abilities,

Space Marine Librarians are the most powerful psykers of humanity; they have the highest skills and abilities. A trained Librarian can manipulate the energies of the warp with ease, doing the almost impossible. Most of the Librarian's time is consumed by constant training of body and mind, which strengthens their willpower, since the warp does not tolerate weaklings. While the Order's Apothecaries keep the Space Marine gene-seed clean, Librarians are in charge of psychic ability and willpower. They identify those who show talent, but most often such identification is used in order to identify and remove those whose abilities are great, and willpower is not enough, since such people can threaten the existence of the Order.

Initiates of the Order who display sufficient psychic ability and willpower come under the jurisdiction of the Librarians, where they spend many years learning to control their psychic powers and use them with caution. Such initiates can enter the Order in different ways, depending on the location of their home planet or the fortress-monastery of the Order of the Space Marines. Some Chapters recruit Librarians only from among the future Space Marines, while others select recruits from among the youngest and best of the Scholastic Psycan.

But Librarians need to remain vigilant within their Order, constantly testing the Space Marine brothers for the purity of their minds. Librarians carefully record and store all the details of the smallest deviations of the psyche. Space Marines, who are particularly susceptible to mental strain and trauma resulting from, say, contact with alien horrors or the corrupting effects of Chaos, must perform several cleansing and strengthening rituals organized by Librarians in order to preserve the purity of the gene-seed. For Space Marines, the geneseed is the blood, the lifeblood of the Order, the most important asset of the Order, so the geneseeds must be kept strictly pure. Any serious deviation or distortion in the souls of the paratroopers is ruthlessly eradicated,

The Order Librarium is usually the oldest and largest building, containing the general knowledge of the Order, accumulated over millennia. Within the walls of this building, scribes work day and night, creating copies of ancient texts that time would otherwise destroy. The Librarians of the Order are directly responsible for the content of the Librarium, as well as for the purity of knowledge. Only they are aware of all the miracles and horrors that are contained in the pages of ancient books, where deeds, equally heroic and disgusting, are described.

On the shelves of the Order's vaults, volumes from thousands of years ago, covered in dusty, cracked leather, sit side by side with new books just written. Therefore, the Librarium always grows in size as more and more books are placed in it. Imperial representatives tell fantastic stories about ancient and rare witchcraft technology that is hidden within the thick walls of the Librarian, about gigantic repositories of knowledge, which contains an abyss of useful and dangerous information. There is always an ancient catalog in the Librarium, which consists of many crystals of data, with each crystal containing the collected wisdom of a lifetime. Many Librariums contain small internal Librariums that contain the most dangerous and heretical texts. No one is allowed to enter these premises, except for a few select senior Librarians of the Order, for the knowledge contained therein is too dangerous even for Librarians. Most ordinary people, if given the opportunity to study these texts, will go crazy, therefore, only specially trained librarians, whose consciousness has been subjected to special training and properly protected, can read such books.

The various positions of the officials in the organization of the Librarians are occupied in the distribution of the functions of the fraternity and the Order as a whole. The lowest ranks employed on the battlefield are the so-called "Lawyers", whose duties include recording everything that happens on the battlefield. They prepare battle reports for the Librarium. These reports subsequently constitute the history of the Order, adding up to the next chapter about a campaign or small battle in which the paratroopers participated, or to pages dedicated to the beliefs and philosophy of the Order. The next step in the hierarchy of librarians is the Scribes. This rank is received by a more sophisticated Space Marine, who is able to critically review each report of the Lawyers, and, if necessary, correct all inaccuracies, after which the report goes to the collection of books of the Librarian. Epistolaria are one step higher, and their work mainly concerns psychic communications. With their powers, they can send their consciousness through the warp, much like the astropaths of the Adeptus Astra Telepathic, the most common type of psyker in the Imperium. However, the willpower of Librarians is so great that they do not need to undergo the painful Soul Bond ritual that all astropaths perform. Epistolarii usually use their powers to communicate over short distances, coordinating attacks and issuing orders to distant units. the most common type of psyker in the Imperium. However, the willpower of Librarians is so great that they do not need to undergo the painful Soul Bond ritual that all astropaths perform. Epistolarii usually use their powers to communicate over short distances, coordinating attacks and issuing orders to distant units. the most common type of psyker in the Imperium. However, the willpower of Librarians is so great that they do not need to undergo the painful Soul Bond ritual that all astropaths perform. Epistolarii usually use their powers to communicate over short distances, coordinating attacks and issuing orders to distant units.

Senior Librarians hold the highest position, their skills and abilities in controlling the mystical art of the psyche, are beyond the limits of the skills of ordinary psykers. The Order itself and its commanders depend on these powerful psykers to act as advisors, which, however, is not surprising, since Librarians are the custodians of a huge amount of knowledge of the entire Order. Combining the qualities of wisdom and inner foreboding, the Chief Librarian is truly a trusted advisor, whose words every brother of the Order listens to. However, on the battlefield, where real ability is revealed, Librarians can crush hordes of enemies with the power of their skills, tearing the enemy to pieces with the purity and power of their willpower.

Tactically speaking, Librarians are invaluable. They are capable of detecting and determining the direction of psychic waves and turbulence caused by starships leaving or entering the warp, thus anticipating the appearance of the enemy. In battle, their abilities are equal to those of any Space Marine, and the overwhelming psychic power that they wield can tip the scales towards the Order in any battle. The use of the psychic abilities of Librarians on the battlefield is truly varied. Most often, they simply channel warp energy through their body, striking the enemy with a powerful discharge of concentrated energy. With the ability of foresight, they can sense and predict the moves of the enemy, giving an additional tactical trump card to the Order. With the powerful psychic powers of the Librarians,

There are billions of types of equipment and equipment that the Librarians of the Adeptus Astartes use to enhance their abilities. The variety of these arcane objects is so great that it is simply impossible to make a general classification of them. Different Chapters use different types of such items, and they also depend on the individual preferences of the Librarian. Some people prefer to use the Imperial Tarot, which is used for divination throughout the Imperium, and with their help they predict possible futures. The Psychic Helmet, which is also frequently used by Chapter Librarians, is a complex structure equipped with a variety of psychic signaling crystals and wires. This helmet serves to enhance the psyker's abilities, which gives him the ability to dispel the forces of the warp, that the enemy uses. Thus, this item is an effective means of counteracting the psychic abilities of human psykers and alien psykers. Most Librarians use ritual purified power weapons. Usually these weapons are swords and axes. Such a weapon is most often mentally associated with the psyker who is armed with it, therefore it can be used by it as a conductor of the energy that it has. Psychic energy flows through crystalline matrices that permeate the weapon, and at the moment of impact, releases all the accumulated energy in one powerful burst. Such weapons are especially effective at hitting creatures from the warp, which have no defense against such attacks, since they themselves are created from such energy. [/ Spoil] this item is an effective means of counteracting the psychic abilities of human psykers and alien psykers. Most Librarians use ritual purified power weapons. Usually these weapons are swords and axes. Such a weapon is most often mentally associated with the psyker who is armed with it, therefore it can be used by it as a conductor of the energy that it has. Psychic energy flows through crystalline matrices that permeate the weapon, and at the moment of impact, releases all the accumulated energy in one powerful burst. Such weapons are especially effective at hitting creatures from the warp, which have no defense against such attacks, since they themselves are created from such energy. [/ Spoil] this item is an effective means of counteracting the psychic abilities of human psykers and alien psykers. Most Librarians use ritual purified power weapons. Usually these weapons are swords and axes. Such a weapon is most often mentally associated with the psyker who is armed with it, therefore it can be used by it as a conductor of the energy that it has. Psychic energy flows through crystalline matrices that permeate the weapon, and at the moment of impact, releases all the accumulated energy in one powerful burst. Such weapons are especially effective at hitting creatures from the warp, which have no defense against such attacks, since they themselves are created from such energy. [/ Spoil] Most Librarians use ritual purified power weapons. Usually these weapons are swords and axes. Such a weapon is most often mentally associated with the psyker who is armed with it, therefore it can be used by it as a conductor of the energy that it has. Psychic energy flows through crystalline matrices that permeate the weapon, and at the moment of impact, releases all the accumulated energy in one powerful burst. Such weapons are especially effective at hitting creatures from the warp, which have no defense against such attacks, since they themselves are created from such energy. [/ Spoil] Most Librarians use ritual purified power weapons. Usually these weapons are swords and axes. Such a weapon is most often mentally associated with the psyker who is armed with it, therefore it can be used by it as a conductor of the energy that it has. Psychic energy flows through crystalline matrices that permeate the weapon, and at the moment of impact, releases all the accumulated energy in one powerful burst. Such weapons are especially effective at hitting creatures from the warp, which have no defense against such attacks, since they themselves are created from such energy. [/ Spoil] therefore, it can also be used by him as a conductor of the energy that he has. Psychic energy flows through crystalline matrices that permeate the weapon, and at the moment of impact, releases all the accumulated energy in one powerful burst. Such weapons are especially effective at hitting creatures from the warp, which have no defense against such attacks, since they themselves are created from such energy. [/ Spoil] therefore, it can also be used by him as a conductor of the energy that he has. Psychic energy flows through crystalline matrices that permeate the weapon, and at the moment of impact, releases all the accumulated energy in one powerful burst. Such weapons are especially effective at hitting creatures from the warp, which have no defense against such attacks, since they themselves are created from such energy. [/ Spoil]
Techmarine Kosmodestantus, those who watch over the gears:
[spoil] [b] Techmarines [/ b]
[img] http://static.kanobu.ru/kanobu/modern/upload/images/2011/05/08/f9eb1db8-2ab1 -44a1-9898-ab341449e51b.jpg [/ img]

Trained by the Adeptus Mechanicus in the mysterious rites of the machines, Techmarines are essential to the survival of any Order of the Space Marine. They are the ones who care for the spirits of the Order's weapons and equipment, as well as keep the technological secrets that bind man and machine together, turning it into an instrument of the Emperor's wrath. Deep within the machine temples, they craft weapons and armor for their battle-brothers with great skill and reverence.

The principle of operation of technology and the mysteries surrounding the inner secrets of machines are knowledge that has long been lost to the Human Imperium. The great catastrophe destroyed much of what was once public knowledge and plunged humanity into the abyss of barbarism. The very few technologies that have remained are greatly inferior in quality, carry a mystical basis or are a thoughtless repetition of what the true purpose of which has long been forgotten. These remnants, collected obsessively over the millennia, have been jealously pieced together on Mars by the Adeptus Mechanicus by the devotees of the Machine God, the Omnissia. Only those initiated into the secrets of such knowledge, however basic it may be, can hope to use any kind of technology, and such individuals are very rare.

Ancient pacts of oath between the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Adeptus Astartes allow the Space Marines to send some of their warriors to Mars for training. It is there that the long and difficult journey of becoming a priest of the Machine God begins. Without such respected knowledge, any Space Marine would be helpless, since it is thanks to it that the maintenance of weapons and equipment of the Adeptus Astartes is possible. The Techmarine's role is to maintain the Machine Spirits in the Order's care, weapons, armor, and other daily equipment used by the Space Marines.

Young Space Marines have trained on Mars for years, taking powerful oaths and gaining a deep understanding of the truths of the Omnissia. They learn the correct rituals of activation, maintenance, as well as summoning and pacifying the fighting spirits of the machines entrusted to them.

They return to their Order as changed personalities, detached and mysterious, with an unusual dichotomy of loyalty. They are both the Tech-priests of the Machine God and the battle brothers of the Order. This bifurcation of loyalty causes most Techmarines to stand aloof from the Order. They become strange objects of veneration and power. The knowledge they possess is highly revered by the Battle Brothers, who value their skills in the arcane sciences of the dark secrets of technology. Although they possess great skill and knowledge regarding the mystical science of machines, they are primarily warriors and are often in the heat of the most brutal battles. As soon as a transport or technology artifact is lost, it is the Techmarines who will fight the most staunchly and ferociously to retrieve it, just as fiercely.

The Techmarines in their Chapter are none other than the mysterious engineers who maintain and maintain the Chapter's weapons, armor, and transports. Each Order has its own weapons workshops, foundries and artisans. Some Chapters honor long-standing agreements with factory worlds that supply them with spaceships and weapons that Techmarines subsequently modify to suit their own requirements. This practice varies from Order to Order, but some Space Marine Chapters have the resources to build their own spaceships, most of which are mounted in the shipyards of Jupiter and Mars. Notable exceptions are the Ultramarines, who maintain vast construction yards orbiting Calth, one of the planets within their realm of Ultramar. The Airborne Armourers are highly skilled artisans, and their chief weaponsmith is Master of the Forge (an honorary title and highly respected position). All Space Marine armourers work in accordance with ancient traditions of design and decoration characteristic of their Chapter, and the work of a talented artisan is incredibly highly regarded.

Before battle, Techmarines prepare their vehicles for battle by ritualizing the wrath of the war spirits of the weapons and vehicles used in the conflict. They have a close relationship with the transport and weapons that are made for the Space Marines, considering all available equipment as their own, borrowed only for a while by the Brothers Space Marines. Once deployed to the battlefield, Techmarines and their servitor slaves ritually bless the troops' weapons and tanks, unleashing the war spirits and allowing them to contemplate the objects of their wrath. Along with a retinue of cybernetically altered servitors, Techmarines can also make repairs on the battlefield, healing damage inflicted on armor and inciting the war spirit to continue the fight. At the end of the battle, every injury received by a vehicle or equipment is respectfully restored and recorded in the Litanies of Battle, and quite often some vehicles remain functional for many hundreds, if not thousands of years. The oldest in service is the Salamanders' Rhinoceros, the famous and revered Hammer of Nocturne, which is said to have carried the Primarch Vulcan himself. It is a great honor to care for such sacred artifacts of technology, and the Techmarines who receive it are deeply respected by their brothers. is the "Rhino" belonging to the Salamanders, the famous and revered "Hammer of Nocturne", which, according to legends, transported the Primarch Vulcan himself. It is a great honor to care for such sacred artifacts of technology, and the Techmarines who receive it are deeply respected by their brothers. is the "Rhino" belonging to the Salamanders, the famous and revered "Hammer of Nocturne", which, according to legends, transported the Primarch Vulcan himself. It is a great honor to care for such sacred artifacts of technology, and the Techmarines who receive it are deeply respected by their brothers.

Techmarines use a wide variety of mystical equipment and tools not normally available to other brothers. Many Techmarines are equipped with a Servo Arm, a specialized auxiliary arm attached to the Techmarine's armor and linked to its nervous system. These arms can be equipped with laser cutters, power saws, power drills, or other mysterious tools that help Techmarines maintain and repair vehicles on the battlefield. Their gloves are also often heavily modified to include more delicate instruments or even certain forms of mechadendrites. Many Techmarines remove organic components from the arms and replace them with reinforced prostheses, which help to better bond with whatever machine they serve.

Out of respect for their training on Mars and the close bond that exists between Techmarines and the Adeptus Mechanicus, Techmarines traditionally dye their armor red, although one shoulder always retains the original colors of the Order.

Techmarines are more aware of the risks of angering the spirit of combat gear than anyone else, and they diligently ensure that the Order's insignia remains clear and undimmed. Although the Iron Priests of the Space Wolves, despite training on Mars, desperately show their independence, always keeping the original color of the armor [/ spoil].
Vanguard Veterans, the quintessence uporotyh war machine Order:
[spoil] [b] Vanguard Veterans [/ b]
[img] http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1150684a_scenarios_P1Mb1.jpg [/ img]
Of all the military units that make up the Order of the Space Marines, it is the First Company that instills the greatest fear in enemies. For a Space Marine to become a member of First Company, he must win glory on countless battlefields and earn the respect of his battle-brothers by shedding rivers of fire and enemy blood.

Most of these veterans served as sergeants in other units - sometimes for centuries before being accepted into the First Company, only the most worthy, having performed many heroic deeds on the battlefield, were accorded this honor.

Each warrior of the First Company is excellent at all types of weapons of the Space Marines and does not cease to be a living example of the ideals and thoughts of the Order. With this status, he gets the right to choose weapons to his taste from the arsenal of the Order. As a result, veteran squads are much more flexible about unit composition and Space Marine doctrine. These units are formed and often equipped for missions of search and destruction, whether it is killing an orc warlord and his bodyguards or striking a wave of Aspect Eldar warriors before they can reach the battlefield.

The Vanguard Veteran Squad consists of those members of the First Company who are fully dedicated to the art of hand-to-hand combat. Most have climbed the long and winding ladder of service in the Order's Assault squads, their skills tested and honed in the ordeal of bloody battles on thousands of worlds.

As you know, as long as a veteran of the vanguard is alive, even armed only with fists and a sharp mind, he can still storm the enemy stronghold and become a winner, and that with the bolt pistol and chainsword - the favorite weapon of his bloody profession - the same veteran will triple the number defeated enemies. Alas, for the enemies of humanity, the Order's arsenals have always been famous for their superior weapons, which are at the full disposal of the veterans of the vanguard, and it rarely happens that they go into battle equipped with conventional weapons.

Energy swords, plasma pistols, and energy fists are common in vanguard veteran squads, thunder hammers and lightning claws and rarer weapons are also used by them when circumstances warrant. After all, such weapons are not used rashly, since all of these, without exception, are ancient and revered relics that the Space Marines inherit. A veteran of the vanguard who returns from the battlefield unarmed is subjected to harsh rites of repentance. And it is not surprising that a disarmed veteran fights even harder, not just to survive, but to reclaim his weapon and his honor along with him.

While they can be deployed in the front line of attack, most Chapters use their veteran vanguard as a rapid reaction force, supplying them with jump packs or Rhino transports to finally break through an already depleted enemy defenses or support outnumbered allies. Using speed directly as a weapon, striking the enemy where he least expects it - that was the method of warfare for jump squads during the days of the Space Marine Legions, and it still serves as a good tool today.

This service is difficult and almost endless. Often referred to by captains as "iron fist", the veterans of the vanguard are constantly on the move. Once one enemy is destroyed, the new orders sent the vanguard of veterans in another part of the battlefield, to where they used their deadly skills in the name of the Emperor [/ spoil].
Rearguard Veterans able to break through from the bolters tanks on departure:
[spoil] [b] rearguard Veterans [/ b]
[img] http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/348/c/c/Space_Marine_13_by_Falcon_.jpg [/ img]

The veterans of the Rearguard Squad are heading to where the front line is most vulnerable, with icy calm meeting the many times superior enemy forces with precise bolter fire strikes. They are the ideal that every Space Marine aspires to, and the finest division of any Space Marine Chapter.

Unlike the battle-brothers of the Vanguard Squads, the veterans of the Rearguard prefer to use their entire arsenal of small arms. The squad sergeant in some cases will use melee weapons, but only when it is necessary for the squad to complete the assigned task. They argue that it is better and more effective to destroy the enemy from a distance than to get bogged down in hand-to-hand combat. Most of the veterans of the Rearguard Squad are armed with bolters with carefully calibrated scopes and advanced optics. Rearguard veterans can also use heavier weapons such as rocket launchers and laser cannons, but prefer the more compact bolter. Any potential lack of firepower is offset by a variety of special bolter ammunition,

In most Chapters, there is a kind of rivalry between the veterans of the Vanguard and Rearguard branches of the First Company. These factions compete endlessly for honors and dangerous combat missions, and victories and defeats are celebrated and accepted by all their supporters. Despite the competition, the veterans of the Rearguard and Vanguard remain, above all, battle brothers and fight to the death for each other. [/ Spoil]

Bonus:
Orcs. Ere vi go! And where, no matter how important ...
[spoil] [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_hdszrsc-Q [/ youtube] [/ spoil]

R
Rebial 14.09.21

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGSENkZvZc [/ youtube]
Chaos. PaRusske. Official. Added.

R
Rebial 14.09.21

Samples of small arms in the game became known from the video on multiplayer:
1) Lazcanon.

2) [b] Bolter. [/ B]
See the librarium section.

3) [b] Relic bolter [/ b] (according to characteristics = regular bolter. Almost.).
The same as the bolter, only left over from the grandfather's times of Tsar Pea. That is, an ancient artifact, which, perhaps, at one time was used by some big Order lump. Such samples of weapons are stored in the bins, are extremely zealously served by the Techmarines and are not given out to mere mortals. In addition to the dubious symbolic value, this weapon is close to the "mastercraft" in characteristics, which means it is better calibrated and hits more accurately.

4) Plasmagan.

5) [b] Stalkerbolter [/ b] (PPC. "Grandfathers" of the Spacemoryans decided to remember their youth in the tenth scout company).
[spoil] [img] http://i031.radikal.ru/1107/dc/735bbe05efdb.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
A special bolter with a silencer and a telescopic sight. You can shoot from it at the profile:
[i] Heavy, Bedside, Super sharp. [/ I]
That is, you cannot shoot from it while moving (unless you are in Terminator armor up to the ass), it demoralizes and forces enemy infantry to lie down, as well as from it you can pierce armor and armor of armored vehicles of a medium degree of vaping.

6) The hang-gun.

7) [b] Stormbolter [/ b] (two muzzles = two holes).
[spoil] [img] http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/077/d/7/Grey_Knight_alt_pose_by_TerronViking.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
These are essentially two bolters with two barrels and two trigger mechanisms, but a single ammunition supply system. It is well stabilized, which means you can shoot from it on the run. It is cheap enough to manufacture, reliable and does not wear out as much as almost all other combi weapons. We are very fond of carriers of Terminator armor.
[i] Assault [/ i]
Ie accuracy and accuracy of fire (crappy, yes ...) practically does not depend on the speed of movement of the carrier.

8) Veningens rocket launcher.

As I get together, I will write what is what.

R
Rebial 14.09.21

Added video on MP:
[spoil] [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoD2Zuu9HVk [/ youtube] [/ spoil]
Added video from Gomik-Kon:
[spoil] [youtube] http: / /www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9Ycp8TJFk[/youtube][/spoil]

small exclusive flown by local newsmen:
predzakaznye paverarmory:
Blood Ravens.
[spoil] [img] http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/284546_10150321737033552_104558368551_9266400_4777102_n.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
Children of the Emperor.
[spoil] [img] http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/284096_10150321737128552_104558368551_9266401_2658362_n.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
Iron Warriors.
[spoil] [img] http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/285096_10150321737313552_104558368551_9266402_5644438_n.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
Dark templars (where the fuck is his cassock?)
[spoil ] [img] http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/282436_10150321736968552_104558368551_9266399_6105180_n.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
Space wolves.
[spoil] [img] http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/284426_10150321737433552_104558368551_9266403_1821656_n.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

f
furiipu 14.09.21

One of the most anticipated games this year :)
Because 2 factors - Wh40k and the action in this universe - immediately remember the coldly received Fire Warrior in the last generation and I hope that the game will have a face and keep it on the screen long enough :) the
theme is cool , you can immediately see the person in the wh40k topic

R
Rebial 14.09.21

So the "read" section begins to update. Since our game is about Ultramarines and their widespread prevalence, it would be foolish not to mention the books dedicated to this Order:
[img] http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/451/ultramarinesbe8.jpg [/ img]
What can be said about the books themselves? You can read. Vomiting periodically, it's over. This is not the best (Commissioner Cain, author S. Mitchell), that the series gave birth, but far from the worst option (possibly Space Wolves and others like them).
I am not very familiar with [i] other [/ i] works of Graham McNeill on the basis of fiction / fantasy. Perhaps because he is, as it were, a full-time writer for Workshops and most likely does not work outside the Warhammer setting at all. They say that his fantasy (I have not read it) is made in the worst traditions of the genre, albeit about Kislev (Russia in the Warhammer FB format). On the contrary, the codes he co-authored are good. The merits of the works themselves that have fallen into the post fall in direct proportion to the number in the series, so you can safely start reading from the first. Maybe it will be interesting.
I will not give links for obvious reasons (this is prohibited, the Azbuka publishing house wants to eat, books need to be read in bound, etc.) but the Internet is so big ...

UPD: Biography of the gentleman. For people in the subject and with a perverse sense of humor, a couple of smiles can deliver.
[url = http: //www.graham-mcneill.com/novels.php#sc] http://www.graham-mcneill.com/novels.php#sc [/ url]

f
furiipu 14.09.21

The Warriors of Ultramar started reading a couple of times, I didn’t even tinker, but I also remember reading it 3 years ago, the Crossroads of the Worlds, I’ve gone on my breath - I read the whole way Moscow-Kislovodsk: D))) and read it all the same)

R
Rebial 14.09.21

Personally, I just don't have time for this fix. Too many good things are waiting in line.

D
Darkdeer 14.09.21

Well, of these three (by the way, the ABC has already been put on Wahu, so you can send them to hell: gigi :) while the first one is the best. Although I liked the near-political part of it - there was a good half of the war book there once or twice and that's it. In the second part, it is already worse - there are almost all the time described overcoming, which I consider a minus, tk. It is interesting to describe the fight in a book of 300+ pages, very few people can (I do not know such yet). It was worth paying more attention to the mortifacts (the Order helping the Ultramarines), maybe the same political strife, but everything slipped into "fell on a healthy knee, took his Overcomer, prayed to the Emperor-God of Mankind and cut off the claws of the filthy xenos."
Well, I am still reading the third, although so far there is nothing bad :)

R
Rebial 14.09.21

There will later begin a harsh sodomy and the overcoming of the naked Ultramarine. I will not read the spoiler yourself.

There is a problem with Mortifacts - they are an order of the second foundation and about them in the official code there is a picture with a coloring of a powerarmor and a paragraph cut. Of course McNeill described them well, very much even in Khornite, but it feels like he is connected by a license. Hand and foot. Because everything that is obtained from Ultramarines must have cast-iron brains, generate lethal doses of pathos into space and be stereotyped.

The second book about the Soul Drinkers, btv, was drawn out by the political and sane characters.

D
Darkdeer 14.09.21

[Quote] There is a problem with Mortifacts - they are an order of the second foundation and about them in the official code there is a picture with a powerarmor coloring and a paragraph cut. [/ quote]
So that's just the point - a paragraph of everything (this is in what code? I don't have them in the 5th, or is there a different name in the Russian version?), so there are few restrictions. Yes, it may not be possible to describe their history, but the polemic with the ultramarines (and they swore there) could well have been stirred up more.
[Quote] The second book about the Soul Drinkers was drawn out by the politota and sane characters. [/ quote]
In general, yes, although the first part is also very much 8)

R
Rebial 14.09.21

Can. The ultras both stupid and stupid in their book. And the years go by .....
By the way, Glavger games Tychus type, too, this very progressist in. Wait for the fellows.

R
Rebial 14.09.21

A multiple update because for now there is a lot of writing / copy-pasting very much to the bastard:

It's time to get acquainted with the blessed war machines, - Titans:
While through this commix:
[url = http: //comics40k.narod.ru/comics/titan/titan_0101.html] http: //comics40k.narod.ru/comics/titan/titan_0101.html [/ url]

Yes. Their secret of production has not been screwed up in the Imperium yet.