3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 14.09.21 01:24 am

Spec Ops: The Line

Developer - Yager Development
Publisher - 2K Games
Series - Spec Ops
Engine - Unreal Engine 3
Platform - Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Release date - 2010

Trailer - [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/47389/ ] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/47389/ [/ url] is very cool.
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
fist_exe 14.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], nefiga is not young. They made on the first Yager box - a gorgeous flying machine.

The trailer is incredibly cool. Style, setting, atmosphere - top class.

t
toni 14.09.21

What song is Bjork playing in the trailer?

L
Lite 14.09.21

impressive

X
Xopek 14.09.21

[b] toni [/ b], Bjork - Storm

D
Dan4MerC 14.09.21

2K Games mentioned that the release will only take place in fiscal 2011 - those between November 2010 and October 31, 2011. The release will not be very soon. The game, by the way, will take place in Dubai, which is very cool))

O
Owl 14.09.21

Of course, I'm fed up with these sands, but it's good at least not Iraq and Afgan) And because of one Bjork in the trailer is already head over heels interested in the game!

A
Aserp 14.09.21

Looked at the trailer, it looks really cool: shock:

T
The great logan 14.09.21

ololo, I read the gamer preview

L
Lite 14.09.21

[b] bubba_stix [/ b], what do they write?

T
The great logan 14.09.21

[b] Lite [/ b], a

lot of interesting things

O
Owl 14.09.21

What are you doing ?! : shock:

O
October 14.09.21

I also learned a lot of interesting things from gambling addiction, and specifically the

game is made by Ken Levine, and I liked all his games - svat4, bioshk, deus ex
thought there was a stupid shooter in afghan, but no, - dubai, covered by the sands - it's cool, in

general, gamers are great assured me of the goodness of the game, I hope Levine does not lose face, one of the most anticipated games in 10 years now

A
Aserp 14.09.21

[b] October [/ b], did not know that Levine was also involved. would rather already.

D
Darkiti 14.09.21

I also read the preview, judging by the description, a very good thing comes out, all these interactive interactions with sand and glass at any moment are wines. Yes, there are tactics, it turns out. In general, now one of the expected games of the next year for me.

E
Esperanza 14.09.21

2 extra topic