3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xds 14.09.21 01:24 am

God hand

who played share your impressions
57 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 14.09.21

By: Capcom, Clover Studio
Genre: Beat-'Em-Up
Release Date: Oct 10, 2006
Players: 1 Player (tech info)

Sednya played. After 5 minutes of the game, the eyes became round and an unhealthy blackness appeared ...
In general, take away the adrenaline from the game! there is not a minute of rest - the joystick buttons are being tested for strength :-)
In the sense of the game - this is the most ordinary beat-em-up, i.e. you walk along the map and kill everyone in your path, increasing your level ... but!
Unlike boring representatives of this series of games, God Hand has its own zest - the whole game takes place in the days of westerns and is made in the comedy genre - a guy and a girl are looking for adventures on their ass, constantly teasing each other ...
The game is there as in PAL so and NTSC on one disc.

Here are my screenshots:
[url = http: //img45.imageshack.us/img45/2469/godhand1ab4.jpg] [img] http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2469/godhand1ab4.th.jpg [/ img ] [/ url] [url = http: //img45.imageshack.us/img45/3512/godhand2dr2.jpg] [img] http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/3512/godhand2dr2.th.jpg [/ img] [/ url] [url = http: //img45.imageshack.us/img45/5049/godhand3yh2.jpg] [img] http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/5049/godhand3yh2.th.jpg [ / img] [/ url]

T
The REAL 14.09.21

The game is super, there has not been such a fight with bosses since the days of Double Dracon on Dendy! In my opinion, one of the best games on PS2.

m
mjlame 14.09.21

Passed igruhu, cool. In addition, the latest Clover project.
Dancing enemies, gays, a system for creating your own combo series, humor, dynamics.
In short, I liked it, if you need a fun-loving, fun, driving beat-up purely for relaxing the brain, then I recommend it.

T
Timsonic 14.09.21

I have a question - why do I need to get levels? They are so hard to recruit, even harder to keep! : cry:

m
mjlame 14.09.21

I constantly had it level-up, then level-down, I myself did not have time to understand just why all this was needed. : eek:
As a result, I passed the igruhu with the first level without any problems. I played on the normal.

T
Togusa 14.09.21

[quote name = "Timsonic"] I have a question - why do you need to get levels? They are so hard to recruit, even harder to keep! : cry: [/ quote]

Yes, the same bullshit in Okami. When you get hit, you first lose a level, and only if there are no levels left, you start to lose life. Therefore, if you kill enemies with multi-hit combos, then you can go through the entire level with a full line of lives.

L
Legard 14.09.21

Bp .. People! Not destiny to write the platform on which the game is released ?! : evil:

r
realalbedo 14.09.21

Sony PlayStation 2
The game is out now, coming out in Europe later this month

a
albedo 14.09.21

and I passed it)) Japanese. 2 months ago. The game is
super. I recommend it to everyone. In my opinion, in many points it is better than DMK3. But there is a big
nooo ... it is very difficult. Almost like a ninja gaiden. And it’s better not even to go to normal. Only an easy level of difficulty. : twisted:

T
Timsonic 14.09.21

Did anyone understand anything about the plot?

L
Lain 14.09.21

[quote name = "Timsonic"] Did anyone understand anything about the plot? [/ quote] A
month ago I played everything I understood from the plot so that what kind of hucksters cut off his hand then he finds the hand of God and says he came to all of you piz ... and he goes to kill the huckster, the game did not go through to the end was the Japanese version of the endurance was not enough to listen to how they bazaar there, and the battles are normal, but of course it is better to wait for the Russian version.

m
mjlame 14.09.21

[quote name = "albedo"] and I passed it)) Japanese. 2 months ago. The game is
super. I recommend it to everyone. In my opinion, in many points it is better than DMK3. But there is a big
nooo ... it is very difficult. Almost like a ninja gaiden. And it’s better not even to go to normal. Only an easy level of difficulty. : twisted: [/ quote]

A show-off was a Japanese woman if the American came out in October, ie 3 month ago.
Well, at least the USA version on the normal is pretty light. All bosses are passed once or twice, with Ninja Gaiden in no comparison.

PS Although, perhaps, the difficulty level was made for the Japs more.

c
car breaker 14.09.21

[quote name = "albedo"] it is very difficult. almost like a ninja gaiden. and it’s better not even poke around on a normal. only an easy level of difficulty. : twisted: [/ quote] Strange, I rarely play beat-em-ups, but god hand easily passed on normal, and the difficulty level from the Japanese woman did not change much.

L
Lain 14.09.21

car breaker. damn well, you are a straight hero, give an autograph: D

a
albedo 14.09.21

[quote name = "car breaker"] [quote name = "albedo"] it is very difficult. almost like a ninja gaiden. and it’s better not to poke around on a normal. only an easy level of difficulty. : twisted: [/ quote] It's strange, I rarely play beat-em-ups, and god hand easily passed on the normal, and the level of difficulty from the Japanese woman did not change

much. I don't play. I'm used to getting to level 99 in RPG-come and take out any boss with a limit. But here you need to put a block, use the reaction.

q
qdash 14.09.21

Capcom games are almost always a diagnosis ... a diagnosis of a successful project. :) Great beat up, without any special sophistication, captivating with its drives and atmosphere of 8-bit hits, such as Guns Wild, Contra, Double Dragon, etc., and of course great humor! :)

About the passage. Then someone said that the game was mega difficult ... I passed with songs in several evenings, and killed the final boss on the second try (the Devil Hand sub-boss on the first). It's a shame that the game was so short ... But I had a great time and didn't even want to break the gamepad. :)

T
Timsonic 14.09.21

Has anyone got 3 leveled and leveled Dai? If so, share the system how? For example, to get level 2, you need to use Guard Breaker, then you hit and the level scale quickly replenishes, and level 2 is growing for a long time. So I think, what is the system here? : mrgreen: And if the level is higher for the level, then the dough will give more! : love:

T
Timsonic 14.09.21

In general, I did this: I run, kick with a fly, then a combo with a square, if it starts swinging, a step to the side and continue to mutuz. He puts a block - immediately Guard Break and hit on, slap on the butt, catch up and again on a new one. The main thing is to be near! : mrgreen: Turned into a tuzika - nothing, we run as far as possible and preferably to the jugs, shoby to refresh ourselves. It is better not to run into the center of the cell - they stampede! And to waste supers and a hand of current like that! : fight: In general, dry up, but kill this creature! : D

o
opposer 14.09.21

full ATAS game. I haven't experienced such a thrill from the gameplay for a very long time ... I hooked much more than DMC3 (in which there are obvious problems with the learning curve) and God Of War (which I did not go beyond the second level at all).

A real arthouse from the Masters.

T
Timsonic 14.09.21

Completed the game: D
There are no words! Everything is super good! Otpad game! : gigi: I love it!
Damn, I so want the second part! The second fight you know yourself with whom (such a man who, like Jin, is currently angry: gigi :) almost brought me to hysterics! When I did it, I almost finished with ecstasy! : lol: And how that old man sensei brought me on, this is something! I swore, threw the joystick, stamped my feet, cursed Clover with the filthiest words in the world, but tore it into the British flag !!! : fight:: maniac:: box:
I have a request: please give me a link to the soundtrack to this great (I'm not afraid of this word: razz :) game. Especially the title theme (which at launch) kumarits me and the Forgotten Song is called Mouzon in the desert! Not to offer torrents - everyone is killed, and my speed is not such as to give someone there.
Thank you very much in advance!
And one more thing: last fall I asked a friend: as you find Year Hand, let me rewrite it. He said okay. Then I find out from another friend that the one who should have given me the disc has already downloaded the game, but I never got it. It turns out that this "friend" played it for about ten minutes, then he didn't like something there (he says: I go into the room, and there is a table and two chairs, not a fig anymore, the design is not very good and the graphics are cheap). But what struck me most of all was something else. After this "game" she made him so angry that he took it and threw it (!!!) into the window (: shock :) !!! I was foaming there, and he told me: yes, the game is ... oh, crap in one word! I gritted my teeth, but endured. Then he sat and waited, pumped up the rollers, took them from the country of the games, showed them to another friend, he said: yes, the game will be great! Then we thought for a long time what kind of execution to come up with our "
Don't forget about the soundtrack there! : gigi: