3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexisbn 18.09.21 07:44 pm

Cyberdeka (The Ascent)

Someone figured out how to improve it? I've found a few improvements, but I still can't open the ice-2 chests.
3 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 26.09.21

The only way to improve is to look for upgrades by location. You cannot buy them.

N
Nanwea 24.11.21

you need to go through the story, there are 11 improvements in total, but you need 9 for full pumping, then they do not rise.
swing like:
1 Analysis
2 Doors 1
3 Drawers 1
4 Miscellaneous
5 Doors 2
6 Drawers 2
7 Drawers 3
8 ATMs
9 Doors 3
There may be errors in the order.
In general, it doesn't matter where you find the deck, you just need to collect them ..
In general, a very unpleasant and stupid mechanic, you need to go through about 60-70% of the main quests to unlock the zones and raise the hacking of doors and boxes to 2, then go back to open them in the past doors to pick up the missing and vacuum what was missed.

On the other hand, there is practically no sensible thing in the boxes, weapons and armor can be bought and knocked out. It is enough to upgrade only to level 5, and when the heavy machine gun physics + fire appears - to the maximum.
Energy weapons are needed only on bosses when you are a bum and have not walked the location a couple of times, and when the machine gun is pumped up, the above mentioned rapes all robots no worse than energy weapons.
So you can safely drive a bolt onto the deck if you just want to go through the story, there will be enough of them along the way to make it enough.

d
deadbox1 20.08.22

People help pliz. I'm already lvl 19, but still no cyberdeck. In the "cyberdeck" window it is written empty .. Before that, I went through history and hacked, but now I can't. I messed up on the square where I need to get access to video communication, but I can’t hack it .. Maybe I sold it a long time ago, maybe someone knows how to restore it?