3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Einar37 18.09.21 07:47 pm

Became mayor, how to govern a suburb? (Encased)

He became the mayor, in the scientific terminal there are tabs with mail and city projects, the urgent needs of the settlement are working fine, but those for money, respectively, require money, 20k money, but how to put xs into the budget, threw it into the safe, waited a day and not shit.
In short, how to throw money on projects.
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
votanss 18.09.21

Einar37
In general, as I understand it, you should have a rating of 80 or more in the New Committee, after that you send a request in the scientific terminal and you receive approval, and the opportunity to get 7k in your hands or they will be transferred to your account. Then you can choose one of the city projects and activate them. Perhaps something else is possible, but I think there is only one choice and that's it. By the way, the reputation of factions can be increased with the help of merchants. Give them things and money for free and your reputation will grow)

B
Ben_drowned 18.09.21

That's just what to do next, I spent 7k, I need more, but there is no more letter

m
main1991 18.09.21

Nothing. This is a subquest to "nowhere" ... The game will not turn into a sim city. Because the message clearly says "multi-million dollar costs are coming, which will begin to pay off in the next 10 years."

R
Ruslannovosad 28.10.21

Einar37
and where is this terminal?

K
Kenuey489 28.10.21

Ruslannovosad
+1, I have already sucked the whole map to the smallest detail, I am already in the desert near the community, everyone lures to their side, and with the suburbs it is dull. I did not find the terminal, and as for Rebecca herself, she repeats for the second act that she prepares the paperwork for taking office.