3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trylik 18.09.21 09:53 pm

Eight days !!

Who watched the video? Do you think this is true or fake?
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molodnyak 18.09.21

[quote name = "trylik"] Who watched the video? Do you think it is true or fake? [/ Quote]
is still considered techno demo, but it looks simply stunning. Galimy Senssrouy on her background, like amateur flash toys crafts look))

V
Vina sora 18.09.21

Techno demo is unambiguous.
And if not: shock:

C
CyHDyK 18.09.21

will be awesome toy. etoy techno-demos had an interface visible in the video)
Threat this could be.

w
wind 18.09.21

real game

M
Molodnyak 18.09.21

I would especially like to note how the clothes behave on the body of the characters and WHAT DAMAGES are O__O. Here's how to show the physics capabilities of Ageia ...

t
trylik 18.09.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b],
You can put the interface on your computer !? : wink:

l
lil flip 18.09.21

I am especially pinned by the way he moves (when he gets out of the car). Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I believe in it !! : D

O
OGGIS 18.09.21

[quote]
WHAT DESTROY O__O
[/ quote] As I remember that gasoline truck and gas station - still goosebumps :) And what were the car coups, mmm ... We are waiting, sir: D

t
trylik 18.09.21

[b] lil flip [/ b],
Ehhhh .... Children's dreams! :)

D
Dimasius 18.09.21

this is a united techno-demo of the destruction of the car and the exploded gas-room with the E32005, but the fact that the name appeared, the interface and there were no comments like "this demo-such a graph will not be" was already happy. Hope dies last

l
lil flip 18.09.21

[b] Dimasius [/ b], the bald guy is always right

M
ManiMike 18.09.21

Something I do not believe in this magnificence. I remember that supposedly second Killzone looked great too. Another "noodle" from Sony?

w
wind 18.09.21

[quote name = "ManiMike"] Something I can't believe in this magnificence. I remember that supposedly second Killzone looked great too. Another "noodles" from Sony? [/ Quote] I have not seen noodles from Sonya ... and this is not her too

B
Bladef1st 18.09.21

I think this is not a fake ... the final game, if it differs from the video, is unlikely to be much.

O
Observer 18.09.21

[quote name = "Observer"] [quote name = "ManiMike"] Something I don't believe in this magnificence. I remember that supposedly second Killzone looked great too. Another "noodles" from Sony? [/ Quote]

Have you seen another Killzone video? Will you show it? [/ Quote]

By subject: Not bad. That's just what kind of game it will be. The video is somewhat reminiscent of a gun shooter.

D
Dimasius 18.09.21

on the video: furious action, most importantly diverse and beautiful
and how he rode on the hood, uhhhhh

C
CyHDyK 18.09.21

[quote name = "Dimasius"] on the video: furious action, the main thing is diverse and beautiful
and how he rode on the hood, uhhhhh [/ quote]
yeah, just awesome animation ... we hope that this is not cg but a real gameplay moment.

I
IS 18.09.21

Recently on the PSM disc I saw a video of this 8Days of yours and was just shocked. But I'm not shocked by how cool everything looks, but by how impudently Sony leads everyone by the nose. I confess I am a soniba, but I cannot forgive such impudence. First Killzone, Motorstorm, now EightDays. At E3 2005, Motorstorm, for example, looked simply mind-blowing, at the same show, it sucks.
okay, someone can say that this is real real-time. Why, then, tell Sony all of their games won't make them look so cool? But right now PS3 needs a lot of beautiful, interesting and cool games. At E3 2006, there was only one project with equally beautiful animation - the unannounced project Naughty Dog. I don’t believe Sony any more, but perhaps yes.

T
Toonique 18.09.21

Probably CG. Like Keelson 2

H
Hitman666 18.09.21

Video fake completely ...