3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 09:58 pm

Kane Lynch 2: Dog Days

Publisher - Square-Enix
Developer - Io Interactive
Genre - TPS
Release Date - August 24, 2010
Platforms - Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC

Cool Video -
[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EXcGZQ278k [/ youtube]
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alen 18.09.21

Another trailer.

z
ziss 18.09.21

I'm waiting for you darling: sad:
now I'm playing the multiplayer of the first part ... very fun, albeit pathetic: gigi:

P
Pseudodog 18.09.21

I recently bought the first part for the collection. Almost a masterpiece and certainly a masterpiece. A gem among shooters. I expect no less from the second.

d
dotdroid 18.09.21

oh how hot it is in the video: shock:

P
Paragraf 18.09.21

I checked out the demo. In general, everything is done och cinematic and stylish. I think who liked part 1, this one will also hook

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

I'll check out the demo right now

j
jB_hIpS 18.09.21

: D

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

I really liked the demo, as if you were watching a real video from YouTube (even the download in the form of buffering was done).
The game has become more difficult (kills at once), tougher (headshots are painted over with squares: D), more beautiful (despite the "special" muddy textures). But for some reason you can't hear what they say, you have to read the subtitles.

D
Dimanych 18.09.21

a cool effect, of course, but after 20 minutes of playing, my eyes got tired, and I became confident that I would not turn on the game again until they were allowed to turn it off.

L
Lite 18.09.21

demo in the store for everyone?

e
estaf 18.09.21

[b] Lite [/ b], swing silently: razz:

N
NetSky 18.09.21

Cheto didn't really like it. Everything seems to be unfinished, the shooter part is miserable, as I understand it will not really miss, because some crosses are constantly on opponents when hitting, an advanced auto-sight: / the first one did not hook, apparently it will be the same here, I will miss it.

L
Lite 18.09.21

[b] estaf [/ b], is there good
multiplayer in the demo?

D
Dan4MerC 18.09.21

[b] Lite [/ b], yeah, multiplayer is flying away, I was the first to run to the car with 1.5 lamas, and I shared half with him, well, we got out before everyone else :-D
the traiter system is good, you can shift everyone to kotsne and wash away with denyushki alone

P
Purple panda 18.09.21

not bad, but 2ka is a pity for that ..

L
Lite 18.09.21

only does it hang when searching for a game online?

S
Stan WarHammer 18.09.21

I didn't like the demo at all, a typical budget project.

P
Purple panda 18.09.21

demo hangs often ..

B
Blink 55 18.09.21

I liked the demo.
but with the sound of troubles, in the game approx. but in cut scenes it is quiet. :?

G
Green cardinal 18.09.21

I liked the demo, it does not hang, the sound is normal